All Comments on 'Friend's Husband Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good read!

Great story! No mention of abortion, no negative vibes about motherhood and children, just love, friendship, and adult understanding. Very erotic read! Thank you!

K in WI

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I disagree....

.... this author is much better than this....I'm not talking about the story, which is hackneyed and fucking juvenile, I mean the ridiculous amounts of POV switches and failures to differentiate characters dialogue due to grammatical retardation.Half of this is unreadable and it's hard to believe it was submitted or passed like this. I can't see this plot being pulled off with mature eros woven in without a really long development of both plot and characters.Not worth trying otherwise, it always comes off like just another, (albeit more intricate) tale of male teen angst.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

'the author is better than this!' Sorry I let the standard drop. It was a bit of a rush to get out. I find myself working on too many series at the moment. This was written late at night without enough reviews to 'debug' it. I'll edit it properly and re-submit it. Thanks for the opening statement that is good encouragement. Keep in mind what turns one on is a turn off for others. I try to write everything and anything to stretch my limited ability. Thanks again for commenting, storyteller7

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Should have added that when on his game....

....this author one of the best in a couple genres. One of very few I ever bookmarked. Of course the conjunction of Mind Control and BDSM leads to my fantasy range, pure corruption with no possibility of moral compunction. Tread carefully.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
I Think

A Chapter 3 too exam how the three get along long term dose Elizabeth stay in the house or does she give her Baby to her Friend and Hubby to Raise while persuing her Career?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Really great story here. Would like to read more about them settling like a family. What I probably liked the most was that you didn't fall for the temptation to write a lot of lesbian sex into it. A lot of stories get destroyed that way. Have to check out your other stories now...

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Nice Start

would like to read more does Elizabeth stay on. does she have her child and go back to her home and job. or does she live her Master Slave Fantasy with her friend and Tom.

baron earthbaron earthabout 11 years ago
great tale

i should like to read more of this trio - however the wife had better buy some sexier lingerie if shes to complete with elizebeths french knickers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice.

Well written with a good flow to it. Fun to see the three of them work it out. I sequel with kids would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

Just terrible.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 9 years ago
2 Happy Mothers-to-Be!

This Story is Very Good! More Chapters Please!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 9 years ago
Magic

I love this direction and the reality of reactions to sex outside of marriage. Keep up the great writing. I'm going back to re-read this one!

I know a great story when I feel a desire to meet the characters for real!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 8 years ago
This Story

`Screams for at least a Third chapter. To show how everyone is Doing. Are the Ladies getting along are there any more Children do they Use Elizabeth's Fantasy to her and Their Advantage. Do they move into another House and what of their "old" friends esp. Jenny being Divorced do they let her in.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY LINE BUT .... SHE CALLED OUT HER OWN NAME????

((( Elizabeth choked on a piece of bacon. "Am I hearing you right? Damn! Lizzy! {DOTTY!!} When did you become so liberated?" )))

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Stories

Stories like this make you feel squishy between your ears.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
UNHESITATINGLY 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This story combines two of my predilections:

husband sharing, and,

natural insemination.

Although, the usual insemination stories that I am attracted to, have me identifying with the lucky guy who is called on to naturally inseminate (= fuck) the wife of his friend who has low/no count sperm.

This story is a great variation of it, because in both variations the guy gets to have sex with a woman who is not his wife -- and it is all legitimate -- in fact, necessary.

The scenario in this story even has Tom continuing on with two women.

But for how long?

Plus the other unanswered questions that C_fromm has delineated (in his three comments).

If StoryTeller07is not going to deal with these unanswered questions,

possibly another Literotica author would indulge us?

(If so, please notify us here in a comment.)

This well-written, interesting two-part series makes me want to read more of StoryTeller07.

Unfortunately, most of his repertoire are in categories that I normally avoid, namely:

Mind Control

NonConsent/Reluctance

BDSM

Lesbian

Exhibitionist & Voyeur

Fetish.

Leaving those out, still gives me a few to try.

Who knows, that may lead me to be adventurously re-try shunned categories.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I HATED the ending.....

....because it came about 40 pages too soon. I loved this mischievous little tale and its three happy characters. I would LOVE to encounter limitless additions . Fifty stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really great story. Needs more...alot more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7270 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Friend's Husband Previous Part