All Comments on 'Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed'

by sansar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
badly written

Where to start on how badly this is written. The names are tongue twisters and cause the reading to be awkward at best. Then there is the isolated localized ism's, what is "mumma" that if it should be "momma", this whole story needs a full edit with spell check and proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Quite a good effort ..

Quite a nice story, slightly different from the usual fare. Ignore the people who demand perfect grammar and US/UK language, even though they aren't good enough to write as well themselves. If you are conscious of your grammar, request someone to help you with it.

I've read your other stories also, and you have a good imagination. Please do write more ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hot will the mother-in-law get pregnant too.

amsterdamamsterdamover 11 years ago
Disappointing read

I really wanted to like this story as it had some original characters and ideas. However, the use of an editor would have improved the story immensely as the writing and grammar were of a very poor standard. For example, "She reached out and her hand touched her mother's 36 breasts." I know what you were attempting to write, but what you describe is some kind of Mother in Law multiple breast freak which would be another story entirely! I was also disappointed at the end after you were at pains throughout the story to ensure Vijay would get to impregnate his wife thanks to the kindness & creativity of his friend Arun, that he went ahead and cheated behind Vijay's back anyway. You turned a likeable character in to a rat in one paragraph. It could have been a great story but I'm afraid it was ultimately a poor one.

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
wonderful therapy to impregnate

So hot, so Erotic and so juicy

Thanks a lot bro to give us gift of wonderful story.

Parag, my friend and owner of 9" x3" cock has made my wife pregnant with help of my mother and fucked them both many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too hot!

In my early college days I fell in love with a married guy; soon we got physical. About a year later I found that he was getting closer to my younger sister and a month later I saw them in a compromising situation. I scolded him but he just laughed away, saying that he wanted a 3some with we sisters. He also insisted that I let his closest cousin take me, but I refused. Just a few months back my younger sister confessed that she had had 3some with him and his cousin. He is now not much interested in me and I feel having missed the chance.

newtype2525newtype2525over 5 years ago
Wow!

Just WOW~!

This is the most romantic and sexy story I think I have read in a long while! I LOVE IT! I want a movie and many more stories just like it! The Ending was perfect although I would have loved to have read the following encounters where BOTH women come to Arun to make certain that the insemination takes root! How FUCKING HOT would that scenario be where they both whisper into his ear that they both choose HIM! That the sperm they both want swimming to their eggs are his! And don't think that I have forgotten that Jaya also is hopefully pregnant as well! They even tease Vijay that He might be the father of both! (hehe)

Please add more stories or chapter soon! Your skill is amazing!

Cheers!

swain97swain97about 4 years ago
Beautiful

Bit slow but thoroughly enjoyable read

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Arun did well seducing his friend’s wife, MIL. He also gave him the chance to mate with his MIL.

marquisdesade98marquisdesade98almost 3 years ago

This was a great story but a bit slow to start. I'd have liked it better if the impregnation sessions with Nivedita were also mentioned in detail. This would make for a good series especially if both Jaya and Nivedita have multiple kids by him with Vijay thinking they're all his

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❀❀, πŸ‘πŸ‘!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Very sexy my friend! I am a little disappointed though that the mother’s wonderful bush is now gone. Lol. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"After all, what are friends for?" In this particular case, I would suggest that friends like this are good for only one thing, target practice!

bunny1973bunny197312 months ago

Good story. I especially like the military angle. The military wives are HOT - and a military MILF is @#$%^&*().

joyherboyjoyherboy10 months ago

too good ,, very hot and cock erecting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous