All Comments on 'Friend's Mom in the Shower'

by Mynameissteven

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fake..

Incest or taboo? Seems neither..more to fairytale

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Fake" poster

Don't worry about his comments. My best friend's mom came to my room one night during a sleep over and I still remember that night. He will call this fake as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short but sweet

Like the previous comment I would ignore the rude comments. When I was in my 20's my best friends mom came up to me at a family party, took me on to the dance floor and whispered in my ear to come and see her on my own some time. I called her the following day just to check she meant it and fucked her that day and several times afterwards, so I know this happens.

singaporechrissingaporechrisover 8 years ago
More!

A tad short but some good descriptions. Maybe chapter two should involve her son too !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Fucking Sucking hot, Mrs and more please.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
A nice, sexy story

But should it really be in incest or taboo? I don't see any reason for this not to be a fine EC story, Well done anyway, this was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Category

Great story but think it fits more in the mature or erotic couplings categories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
category?

The other one was right, this isnpt incest. Nor is it particularily taboo, except to his friend and his parents. Very erotic, but no noticable romance. Mature would be a good place for this to fit. My mom's bestie told me to come by her place when she was over having coffey with Mom when I was seeing her to the door. Mom asways insisted I see guests to the door and women alone I was to open her car door for her. If they had been having afternoon cocktails I was to drive her friends home. Anyway it boils down to Mom's best friend bedded me the next afternoon after asking mom to send me over to mow her lawn, which I'd done many times so it was no suprise. What WAS a suprise was that I was16 and a virgin. She said she wanted to make sure that she was my first or she'd have waited till my 18th birthday and she would have beem my present. Very erotic also, but not taboo except to mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Just what Ilike short and sweet not dragged out with boring details like most

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"Just what Ilike short and sweet not dragged out with boring details like most" LOL, it's the boring details that go to make up a good story! Unfortunately, for reasons you stae, this ain't one!

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 7 years ago
Quickie

Would've loved some moreflirting or teasing leading up to the shower adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad ending

Your parents weren't picking you up, your friends mom was suppose to drive you home after her shower...just saying

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confusion

I thought your friends mom was dropping you off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous