Friends of My Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!! Definitely! I was worried about one of them hitting me over the head and throwing you over their shoulder. I also thought of the Clapton song about a woman in a red dress. You DO look wonderful tonight!" She showed me her appreciation with a long and smoldering kiss that must have lasted for minutes. She finally pulled away with a small gasp.

"WOW!" She rested her head on my right shoulder as I pulled my hand

from under her hem and slowly ran it up her thigh, gently squeezing and rubbing my way over her hip and up her thin waist to cup her left breast. The nipple instantly hardened into my palm and I could almost hear her purr with pleasure.

"Godddddd that feels so good! No wonder I'm always wet around you!" I weighed the gravity-defying object in my hand, marveling at the resiliency and warmth of it. She really did have world class tits and I hadn't been paying nearly enough attention to them. I didn't want her to think that I didn't appreciate them so I slowly slid her dress off her shoulders and peeled it down to her waist along with the thin undergarment that she still had one beneath it. Her small but absolutely gorgeous chest was on display for me. She lifted her head to help me pull it down but placed her head back on my shoulder as soon as her tits were exposed to my attention.

As I fondled her nipples they quickly came to full attention. Little sighs of pleasure escaped her as my hands showed their appreciation of her. She nuzzled my neck to encourage me to continue, planting small kisses and occasionally licking me with her tongue. I switched occasionally from one to the other and her ass slit slowly started to rub the head of my cock again.

"You know, you're as bad as I am. Here we are again, giving the neighborhood a free show. Do you think they'll like it?"

"If any of them are male, over the age of six and under a hundred they will!" Her tight dress was still clinging to her ass cheeks and I cupped them in my right hand and began lightly pinching her nipples and stretching them out before giving them a little twist. Not enough to hurt her, of course, just enough to provide pleasure.

"Think of all those guys who were having problems walking in Friday's. Here I am, getting to enjoy all that beauty that they can only dream of." Her eyes closed with a small moan and she snuggled even closer.

"That's not fair. That makes me so HOT! You know I'm a tease!"

"I'll bet most of them had you undressed in their minds in ten seconds. Could you feel their eyes on your body like feathery little touches?" She pulled my head around and sucked my tongue into her mouth. Incredibly, it appeared that she was nearing a climax by having me play with her tits and talk to her! When she released my mouth, her head once again cuddled into my neck.

"Take my dress off." It was a faint whisper but her mouth was almost in my ear. I released her and she half rose long enough for us to both force her dress and thin top down so that they gathered around her ankles like a foamy cloud. She squirmed her way back onto me and resumed her former position. It was incredibly erotic to hold this lingerie clad young coed on my lap as I sat fully dressed in my chair, her clothes around her ankles, discarded as unwanted and unneeded.

I resumed fondling her as she squirmed arduously in my lap, her pretty thong almost entirely pushed to one side as she worked the head of my cock with her ass crack. She seemed short of breath, breathing loudly. Obviously, she had enjoyed our anal sex earlier and had discovered what an erogenous zone her ass hole was.

I dropped my hand down to her pussy and began to lightly brush the top of her crack. Her hard little clit worked itself against my fingertips, and she came with a quick hard shaking of her lithe body. I felt like coming myself from her sheer animalistic pleasure. She roughly pulled my lips to hears as she moaned sweetly into my mouth.

It was not a huge orgasm, but one of the most memorable that I have ever seen a woman enjoy. She collapsed against me as I cupped my hand softly around her cunt and held her, enjoying the small quivers that I could still fell. Once again I marveled at what a hot slut this young coed was!

She recovered after a few minutes and I could feel her press her cunt lips against my hand as she again showered kisses on my neck. I lightly squeezed and massaged her pretty pussy as her hips started their slight movement again.

"God, that was nice. Having you talk to me like that while we are giving the neighborhood another show! You took advantage of my weaknesses again!" She kissed me under my chin. "Thank you. This is the kind of thing that guys our age don't seem to understand. I don't have much experience, but Carrie and Ellen don't think so either."

"Honey, I didn't take advantage of your weaknesses. Those are strengths!" I slipped my middle finger into her pussy, then pulled it back out and spread the wetness of her cum around and over her pussy lips. She groaned and her teeth showed as she lightly gnawed her lower lip. Her hips picked up speed as the ground her ass onto my cock.

I was in no hurry and continued to enjoy her pussy with my left hand and her ass crack with my dick. She started talking to me, her voice low and husky. Without even listening to the words it was obvious how hot she was simply by the tone and pitch of her voice.

"God, your hands are magic. That feeeellllls sooooo good! Slip your finger in a little. Ahhhhhh, that's goooooddd. UUUmmmmhhh! NNNNhhhhhaaaa hhhhh" I had slid my finger, covered with her mucus, out of her pussy and slowly down her crack to the sensitive area between her pussy and her ass hole. I paused for a moment and then slid it down to lightly rim her ass hole using her wetness as lubrication. I wasn't sure if her rectum was sore from it's earlier fucking I had given it, but she didn't seem to be in any pain. I slipped my finger back to her pussy without entering her ass hole.

"Ahhhh that's heaven. When you rub my ass hole. Ittt. Feelllss so nice! You make me feel so sexy. What are you going to do with me next?" Having her whimper erotic whispers of her pleasure into my ear was such a turn on that I almost didn't catch the next part. I was now slowly sinking my finger all the way into her hot coed pussy and rubbing her clit and pussy lips with the thumb of my left hand, her white panties pushed completely to one side. As I looked down, I could see her pussy, my finger splitting the lips, framed by her garter belt, panties and hose. It was an incredibly sexy sight.

"This.. Unnnhhhh, Goodddd! This is the reasonnnnnn mmmmmhhhh, the other girls want mmmmmhhhhhhhh, want to share you. OHHHHh God, you're going to make me cum again!" It didn't register for a second, then I froze. She continued to squirm on my finger and suck on my neck.

"I wasn't sure I wanted to share you, but they convinced me." She started to undulate her hips, driving her tight, wet cunt farther onto my finger. "Uuuuhhhh, I can feel the knuckles offff youuuuur hand!"

I started to think that maybe I had just imagined it, but she raised her head and kissed me on the lips. "Is that OK with you, Ed?" Another sweet kiss, her swollen lips like candy to my mouth. "It would be a good thing for you, too."

"What are you talking about? What the hell?"

She continued to moan and rub her tight cunt onto my finger as she explained that the other two girls had been so excited by Aimie's description of my fucking her that they wanted to enjoy it too. It seemed that the two had no steady boyfriends and felt that sex with the young college men they came into contact with was very unsatisfactory. It wasn't quite 'wham, bamm thank you mam' but close. I almost came when she admited that the selling point was her description of the taste of my cum when I had shot her mouth and throat full!

The long and the short of it was that the girls had decided that they would rotate weekends with me. I would be offered a different young coed friend of my daughter each weekend, with the understanding that it might not happen every weekend. They were sure they could keep this from Anne without any problem, although I was somewhat doubtful.

"And I haven't even gotten to tell them about your taking my ass hole! They liked the part about you putting your finger up it. I don't think anyone has ever done that to either of them!" She seemed proud of her experience. "I told them about you sometimes making me ask for it, when I want you to do something."

"Take me to your bedroom. I want you to fuck me in your bed. Please, we haven't done it there yet." Although I was still in shock, what man could refuse such a plea? I gathered her in my arms and rose from the chair. She was so small that this presented no problem. She continued to whisper erotic words in my ear as I carried her past the open glass of the windows. I thought to myself that she probably found that a little bit of a turn on; I sure did. I wondered if the young boy from the neighbor's house, or perhaps even my neighbor himself was outside watching. If they were, they certainly got an eyeful!

Aimie murmured into my ear. "I want to leave my stockings and shoes on. Don't make me take them off. My garter belt, too. Is that as exciting for a man as it is for me? Oh, you have so much to teach us!"

In only a few minutes, I had her ass hanging over the side of my bed with my head between her thighs, her straight black hair spread like a wash of ebony around her head. The lingerie that she wore only enhanced her considerable natural beauty. This lovely young thing quivering on my tongue had just given me the biggest fantasy that most men my age dream of, that of guilt free sex with numerous attractive young coeds. And while I was obviously both thrilled and nervous about this, strangely enough I could understand the girl's logic behind this strange situation.

They wouldn't stop dating boys their age. They just wouldn't be so horny that they would end up fucking some guy that they otherwise wouldn't have slept with. Instead, they could enjoy screwing a man that they had known for years, someone that they all liked, respected, trusted and that they all thought was attractive. And she had giggled as she added that they already knew that I could provide satisfaction. As Aimie had described it, it would be totally voluntary on everyone's behalf.

My head was spinning, both from trying to digest this new situation and the smell and sight of Aimie's spread pussy. I kissed my way up one side of her swollen lips and down the other, stopping only for a few seconds to kiss both sides of her swollen clit. She groaned and writhed on the bed as I worked her outer lips and occasionally dropped down to gently kiss her sweet smelling ass hole. It was almost as if she scrubbed herself every few minutes, she was so clean.

As I continued to enjoy her pussy, I felt her smooth stockings slide over my shoulders as her feet, still in her heels, came up to rest against my neck on my shoulders. This allowed her to rest her legs but at the same time keep her thighs wide apart to give me access to her sweet pussy. A small stream of her delightful juice leaked from her cunt and flowed down between the outer lips towards her ass hole that was already glistening from those drops I had missed. I regularly licked from her ass hole to her pussy to catch the overflow, parting her warm lips, which were just starting to peel apart as her excitement continued to build.

I was still amazed at the tightness of her pussy. She was built small, but it seemed almost incredible that her pussy could be so tight. As her pussy lips gaped slightly open, I could see the source of her lubricating precum ooze from her tiny cunt. It didn't seem large enough to allow access to even my little finger, but I remembered how hot and wet it had felt when I slid my cock into it. As her outter lips peeled themselves back, I placed the tip of my tongue in her cunt and gently penetrated her. This brought her hands to my head as she twined her fingers in my hair and held my head against her slit. As if I were going to try to go anywhere!

Pulling out of her, I used my right hand to pull the skin back from the top of her slit, making her clit stand up and beg for attention. I licked each side of it, then stroked it up and down with the flat of my tongue. Her high heels pulled my head harder against her and my lips circled her clit. I sucked on it as she shrieked and convulsed through an orgasm. As soon as her ankles reduced the pressure on my neck, I moved lower and sucked the creamy cum from her cunt. This set off another orgasm that allowed me to quench my thirst with more of her sweet juices.

In the next half-hour or so, she must have cum five or six times as I continued to dine on the finest meal I have ever had. For a while, I would tease her by gently kissing or nibbling and then would push her over the edge by using more pressure and force on her clit. The middle finger if my right hand was buried in her tight snatch, which usually had such a hold on it that I found it hard to remove it even with her copious lubrication. Now and then, I would slow down and spend a few minutes kissing and licking her inner thighs where they joined her pelvis.

In the end, she weakly pushed me away, croaking that she couldn't stand any more. I curled up beside her and held her in my arms as she continued to occasionally quiver with small after shocks. Although my cock was still as hard as iron, I let her fall asleep on my chest. I don't think that I enjoyed myself as much as she had. But I do enjoy eating pussy, and the pleasure that I had achieved was enough for now. We fell asleep with her lying by my side with her head and shoulders on my chest, her nylon clad leg stretched across mine.

When I woke up I was confused. I had been dreaming about fucking Aimie, her on top of me and lowering that hot, wet coed pussy onto my stiff cock. That wasn't exactly what was happening. Instead, she was kneeling between my legs and slurping and drooling as she drove my dick down her throat. A moan escaped me as I felt the head of my cock work it's way down her throat while she tried to swallow me. I could feel her tongue flutter against the underside of me as her lips ran almost all the way to the base. Saliva drooled from the corners of her tight stretched lips when she worked her head up and down an inch or two, fucking her throat onto me.

After a short time, she lifted her head and slowly let my spit soaked cock slide from her throat. She paused with the last inch or two in her mouth and twirled her tongue around the head. When she finally removed her mouth from me she paused long enough to gently kiss my cock head. Pursing her lips, she used the blunt head to force them open and then fucked her lips gently back and forth while she stuck her tongue in the crack.

"About time you woke up! I thought you were going to sleep through this. Maybe I'm not doing it right!" She giggled one of her sexy giggles, and pulled herself up and crawled up my body, locking her lips to mine.

"Fuck me now please. Take me any way you want. Just fuck me, please. I'll beg if you want me to!"

I rolled her off me and pulled her to the side of the bed. Her nylon clad legs parted as if she had been doing this for years instead of days as she spread her legs almost into a straight line, offering her young cunt to my cock. She used her hands behind her knees to hold herself apart while her pretty face glowed with raw lust. She was so hot and wet that her cunt lips were gaping open even though they were only as wide as the head of my dick. Her entire slit was soaking wet from her flowing cunt juice.

I stood for a moment, admiring her perfection. She was a combination of young innocence and pure slut. Her face was amazingly sweet and young, the face of the high school senior or college coed who lived next door even while it was overlaid with a mask of pure desire. Her nipples were swollen and standing at attention, sticking at least a half-inch from the surrounding aureoles. The lacy white garter belt she wore emphasized her slim waist and helped to contrast her shiny black cunt hair. Her small white hands pulled her legs so far apart that the muscles and tendons in the back of her firm thighs were distended slightly as she held herself open in offering to me.

Even though she wanted fucked badly, she still was enough of an exhibitionist to enjoy my staring at her young body. A small smile lit her face as she continued to hold herself apart for me. Slowly, her ass lifted from the bed as she fucked herself up into the air, begging me without saying a word. I couldn't refuse her.

Bending low, I once again tasted her as I slowly licked from her ass hole to her clit, pausing to kiss and suck it for a second. She groaned loudly and fucked her pussy up to me. I lifted up over her stomach, grinding my chest and stomach on her clit. She continued to make noises as she bit her lower lip. When I reached her mouth, the only parts of our bodies touching was our lips, my chest slightly rubbing her erect nipples, and the head of my dick rubbing the lips of her leaking cunt.

As I rubbed the head up and down her slit I heard whining sounds that it took me a minute to realize were coming from her throat. Although she was trying to catch my cock with her pussy, lifting it to try and force it down inside her, she didn't let go of her knees or try to wrap herself around me. I realized that she was making an offer of herself to me. This pretty coed had meant it when she said she wanted me to take her however I wanted. I didn't understand if this was an apology for springing all this on me tonight or it was just a thank you for the extended pussy eating.

I continued to rub the head of my cock between her sweet pussy lips, coating it with her thick juice. Then lifting myself up from her hot body, I moved around and crawled onto the bed. Her eyes got a little larger in her lust twisted face, but she continued to hold her legs wide apart as I held my now dripping dick to her red lips. Without hesitating, she lifted her head and sucked the slime off the head, then forced her lips as far down the shaft as she could in her awkward position. I watched in fascination as her lips worked their way up and down. Each time they slipped off the head, she would purse them together to provide resistance for my pleasure, making the cap of my cock force them back apart on the way to the back of her throat. As her throat was not lined up, there was no way that it would go down it but she allowed me to force it in as far as it would go. Her tongue swirled as she licked the shaft.

As she continued to fuck her pretty face with my cock, I reached my hand over between her wide-open legs and palmed her steaming hot pussy. A muffled squeal vibrated in her throat around the cock stuffed into it. I slid my hand slowly down her slit to her ass hole and stuck the first digit of my middle finger into her rectum. She shook and quivered, her ass moving slightly onto my finger as she made involuntary movements to try to increase her pleasure. Even with this much temptation her mouth never stopped fucking itself lovingly up onto my cock, forcing her face onto me until it bumped into the back of her throat. Even though I pride myself on my control, I almost lost it and pumped her throat full of my hot cum.

When I pulled out of her mouth, her lips clung to the head, not wanting to let it go. As I positioned myself over this hot little slut's pussy, her mouth was now hanging open in obvious lust, saliva and her own cream coating her lips.

"OHHH hhhhh fuckkk mmmeeee! Pleeeeeese, ED, FUCK me. I neeeeddd it. Takeee meeeee. Fuckkk my pussy, my asshooole, my mooouuutthhh!!! Do whattteever you want. JUST FUCK ME!! I'm begginng you."