Friends of My Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was delivered in a low moaning monotone voice. She was still holding her legs part as her eyes begged me as plainly as her words. I had never seen a woman as in heat as much as her. Some of the words were unintelligible, just sounds of pure lust from this lovely girl. I could no longer hold back. Leaning forward, I located the mouth of her cunt with the head of my saliva soaked prick, holding it there for a few seconds. Her stretched thighs were trembling with desire, but she continued to hold herself open for my pleasure and wait for me to take her. The mouth of her cunt twitched and spasmed, as if trying to chew on the head of my cock.

With no warning, I slammed my cock full depth into her tight pussy. It was very well lubricated so that despite the tightness it slid home all the way to her cervix. I held myself in place, feeling the unbelievable heat from her as her cervix fluttered against the head, trying to squeeze cum from my balls. Aimie screamed and writhed as a massive orgasm hit her with the first stroke. The walls of her cunt wrapped around the shaft, feeling even tighter than her mouth sucking on me. Only by the strongest force of will did I keep from shooting my load into her writhing teen-age cunt. Still, although her legs were slipping a little, she still managed to hold herself open as a gift to me.

For the next five minutes, I hammered into her wet clinging pussy with no mercy. She came and came, seeming to be held in the grip of one continuous orgasm. Her hips willingly rolled her pussy up into the violence of my down-strokes but her hands continued to hold her knees. Little yelps escaped her lips each time I bottomed out in her cunt. Her inner pussy lips would fold in with each stroke, then pull out as they clung to my cock. They clung so tightly that although she was full of her cream and my precum, they wiped my cock clean of almost all of our combined juices in spite of the speed with which I was moving.

I finally slowed to a stop, her spongy tight walls clinging to me as I let my dick soak in her heavenly cunt. She was still hold her legs apart, although by now I was sure she had forgotten why. I pulled her hand from behind her left knee and without pulling out of her, passed it in front of by body, forcing her onto her side. She had that out of body look in her eyes telling me that she was aware of nothing else but my prick buried to the hilt in her cunt. As she rolled to her right she automatically arched her back to keep me as far inside her as possible, forcing her cunt and ass hole as far out as she could get them. She was bent at the waist allowing me full access to her slit.

I enjoyed the view of her cunt wrapped around me as I slowly started fucking her again. She was lying on her side, her eyes closed. Had it not been for the "UUUhhhhh" sounds from her and the automatic motion her hips made as she fucked back to me, I would have thought that she had passed out. I knew that I didn't have long left to me.

I reached down to her pretty puckered ass hole, slick with perspiration and the juices that had escaped from her while I was fingering her pussy. I rimmed it for a few seconds, then slid my middle finger all the way in, rubbing through the membrane to feel my cock being held tightly in her pussy. She squealed again, her pussy and ass clenching down on me as she came again. There was no holding back the floods of cum that had started building all day since I had first seen her in her lingerie. I could hear myself shouting as my cock pumped load after load into her sweet young pussy. Even though it was clenched tightly around me sucking the cum from the shaft, her pussy lips finally started to leak our juices as it was filled to it's capacity.

I stayed in her for a few minutes, leaning on my hands and resting my abdomen on her hip. Finally, I kissed her sweaty face as I pulled from her. A flow of cum gushed from her and flowed across her thigh onto the bed. I guess I would have to change the sheets before the maid came in on Tuesday. Without bothering to stop the flow from her now empty pussy, Aimie cuddled up to me without a word except "Thank you.".