All Comments on 'Friends, Roommates, and Lovers'

by shouldntbeheretoday

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
bjaffe1bjaffe1over 10 years ago
keep going

yes i would like you to add more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good erotic read, 2 Cums up!!!

Very good story, PLEASE do continue it. Maybe you could work out a threesome with Claire or maybe a foursome with Claire and Sarah!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very creative story

Good descriptions. Halloween is often the impetus for guys to indulge in their secret desire. It seems Claire and Sarah set this up but it worked better than they thought.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
Well Thought Out And Highly Erotic Plot...

...As well as cute, easily believeable characters, maybe you shouldn't be here, but I sure am glad to have read you. Thanks for sharing such an adorable Halloween love story at such an early moment. Really understanding your own bisexual needs can be one of the most intense feelings EVER! Thanks for THAT little reminder too!

tex4tgtex4tgover 10 years ago
love it

please add more !!! one of the best ive ever read bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What??

How is this not 5 stars?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Wow, definitely one of the best stories I've read, the setup was everything I could love in a story. I'd love to read a continuation.

canuckCDcanuckCDover 10 years ago
HOT!!

DAMN! I wish I was Jamie!!

I've enjoyed wearing female clothing for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately, I grew up to be 6'1" and 240lbs, and definitely NOT passable. But I've always dreamed of the life I could have had if I was smaller and more feminine. And of finding my own Pete who would make me his special girl :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

Damn good, need more. Wish I could join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous

Loved this story, we definitely need to know how this relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You damn better...

... continue this, or else! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Continue.

OMG, I love your story. You should really continue this story.

First, I really love reading gay romance feminine stories. But I have notice that the majority seemed to be forced and the top(dominant) is very verbally abusive. I can not seem to find a romantic story where the bottom is feminine and his boyfriend is loving. However, you clearly delivered a romantic story. Pete was gentle and accepting towards Jamie.

This being said, I as a reader love reading the dynamics a character brings to a story and gay feminism is one of them. Therefore, you should really continue a second part to this story. Furthermore, I think you should definitely write more feminist gay stories. But I do suggest you more element to your next story. You need to add more drama, passion, romance. And one key element that all romance should have is the love triangles. For example, I want to see drama unfold when the male(top) falls in love with a beautiful feminine guy and the feminine guy plays hard to get or the feminine guy thinks the man(top) is a geek and turns him down. But years later the man returns to be a hunk and the main feminine guy notice. So the hunk guy sees that and decides to date a really hot feminine guy and because of that, the main feminine gay starts to get jealous. Oh gosh I rambling, LOL. But you get the idea. Oh gosh, I'm getting all giddy. Buy yea, bring more drama and angst.

P.S. I love that you added the sport baseball to your stories. Baseball is my favorite sport. :)

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
Liked the story

It did not go in the direction I was expecting - but very enjoyable. Do look for more.

As I am a stickler for characters and grammar may I suggest that after writing a story let it sit a day or two for a final 'critical' slow read through. Spell Check does not catch things like the following: " like that because I'm sure that would could ( come ) across as racist. " could s/b come. But over all a wonderful story. Thanks.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 10 years ago

This story....just....I wish..there was an..epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Write some more .

Write some more . What happens next ? Good story , not too long .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

I like this story a lot and would love to see it continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved the story

This was very well written and extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely Fabulous! Damn thats a Hot Dream Cum True!!

EdeyEdey6 months ago

I enjoyed it a lot :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

TWO SOULS FOUND EACH OTHER<HOW ROMANTIC !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous