All Comments on 'Friends Sweaty Girlfriend Pt. 03'

by Sweatlover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely!

Such a lucky perv! Great twist with the mutual crush, great series!!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Not usually my cuppa tea...

...but I thoroughly enjoyed all three chapters. I liked the fact that although the girls were dominating him, they gave as good as they got.

I didn't see too much technically wrong with the story, other than you have a habit of occasionally slipping a present tense verb (ending in -s) into a story told in past tense (verbs ending in -ed). And they laid on the bed, not "lied".

I wouldn't mind seeing additional stories with these characters, especially Ali, who turned out to be quite the bisexual cum-swapping slut. It doesn't even have to be a continuation of this particular story. Perhaps have the three girls doing their soccer coach (male or female), or maybe a professor or two? Or perhaps just have Ali and Sarah, since Rose is with Dan now.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Awesome stories!

5+!!! I love sweaty pussy and ass. And the cum swapping is so hot to me. I would've wanted to eat my own cream pie but it was nice of him to share. Great twist with adding the mutual hidden crush. I really hope you tell us more of their adventures! Great stuff, thanks for posting

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story!

I know that is a well worn word, but so appropo in this circumstance. HOT...HOT...HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Largely unfinished

As much as I love these three parts of sweaty facesitting galore, there is one gigantic flaw: the story has been left unfinished. Now Rose has discovered the joy of having sex with another human being, and has taken custody of her new boyfriend, there is so much more to explore, Not only is there so much room for her discovering her own sexuality, she will also have her hands full finding some sort of balance between her role as a loving girlfriend while establishing her power over him, occasionally allowing her lady friends to have their way with him. They might also try out experimenting with her skipping showers so she will taste and smell extra musky when she sits on him and he gets to eat her pussy and asshole. By no means let her shave. Maybe she could even grow out all of her body hair during the winter?

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 4 years ago
Still one of the best!

Just re-read your series and it is still the perfect combination of my favorite kinks! I really hope to see how Rose makes use of him, lucky puppy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soooo awesome!!!

One of the best series published here!! Soooo sexy hot, wow!!!

AssLover702AssLover702over 1 year ago

Very nice story with a wholesome and satisfying ending!

kh40291kh4029112 months ago

Damn, where do I begin. So HOT. Ass worship! Pantysniffing! Foot worship!

I wish this story had more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous