Friends Sweaty Girlfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both collapsed in pleasure as we finished cumming and lied down together in the bed. Sarah and Ali came over and again sucked all my cum out of her pussy, but this time Rose said, "Don't forget to share this time." With that Ali and Sarah suck out the rest of the cum and three of them made out swapping my cum between their mouths, until all the cum is gone.

They lied down next to us as we all cuddled and basked in what we had just done. We all were so exhausted from the crazy afternoon, the four of us passed out. We awoke in the morning, Ali and Sarah had left the room, leaving just me and Rose together to cuddle. We rolled out of bed and make our way to the kitchen, where Ali and Sarah had made breakfast. We sat there eating and making some small talk when Ali said, "So, I think you have obeyed the rules so far, but there is going to be a change. Sarah and I talked and if it is ok with Rose, we are going to release you into her custody. She will be the only mistress you serve and if she feels generous she can share you with us only. Does that work for you guys?"

"I think that will work," said Rose. Then Ali looks at me.

"That would be amazing," I said.

"Good, then it is settled. Sarah and I will not say a word to anyone; it is just Rose you have to keep happy. Now I am going to change the sheets on my bed," added Ali.

"Before you do that, maybe we could all have a little fun again this morning," said Rose?

We all smile and my dick stood at full attention again.

12