All Comments on 'Friends Sweaty Girlfriend'

by Sweatlover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot!

I really enjoyed this, it played into one of my ultimate fantasies and was really well written. Please write the second chapter soon, I can't wait to see how she's going to punish him in her sweaty thong

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What he really did?

Was threw them back at her, slapped her and walked out with the advice to never speak to him again or she'd find herself waking up in the ER. This was both silly and bad. Not a good combination. Get a dialogue coach and then get a better storyline. UGH!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 8 years ago

Not working for me, like, at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YUMMMY!

I love the same! Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ughhh

Why do I feel like I am reading a story at that low quality site x n x x dot com? This would pass for an average story on the aforementioned site but not here. This site is much more refined.

Failing to proofread your story adequately is big deal here!! There are many errors that simple proofreading would've taken care of. If you can't do it yourself find someone to help you. This lacked many key elements that are the "norm" for authors on this site. Rushed, lacking detail...errors...

Stealing panties may constitute a crime but someone sniffing them in your home that you've allowed in does not. Perverted yes, but not a crime, especially when the door was closed, and the owner of the panties gave permission to sleep there. The protagonist being in the room with the door closed has the right to privacy as well.

In summation, if you'd like to post here you need to do a lot of studying and writing before you try again. Do not post a story that is not proofread!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Response to Comment

Didn't agree with the last comment. Even if it is not a crime, I doubt that he would know that. If she did call the police, even if nothing happened to him from the cops, everyone would find out what happened.

Also if you let someone sleep in your room, would you be mad if you caught them going through all your stuff? Just because you are allowed to sleep there, does not give you the right to do whatever you want.

The story was not perfect, but I found it to be very hot and want to read the next chapter,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of my favourite fetishes, love it, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish?

While socks do nothing for me....LOVE wet panties. Wish you would have kept going longer and developed a complete ending.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

sheesh...he's just a guy...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely story of girl - smell , sweaty , stale & unwashed from her young feet , underarms , pussynor ass - all are very inciting in the extreme , if she leaves it to her guy to decide !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous