Friends 'til the End Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Missy was done with all her cooing and massaging, I was basically a pile of goo. She somehow had slipped out of her top and was now wearing only a lacy barely-there bra and panties and her heels. She threw back the sheets and eyed my fully erect dick.

"Oh God, baby. You're so fucking hard. I'm gonna do us both a little favor and take care of that."

At this point, I couldn't care less about who she was. All I knew is that I was gonna finally get some release.

Missy straddled my legs, and slowly began crawling up to her favorite lollypop. At this point, I was literally dripping so much that I knew I was actually gonna have to wash my sheets instead of having my mom do it. I mean, what would she think?

The next thing I know, my cock is all the way down Missy's throat and she's tickling my pubes with her nose. I nearly shoot from the pleasure. I grab her hair and relentlessly begin to fuck her mouth.

"Oh baby...Oh Yeah...Fuck yeah...Fuck my mouth...I'm a dirty little whore...Oh God, your cock tastes so good...Fuck me...FUCK ME!"

All I'm wishing is that she'd shut the fuck up. I always hated when she talked dirty, seeing as she sounded like a typical 12 year-old Backstreet Boys fan which made me a bit uncomfortable.

Before I know it, I'm holding her head firmly in place and I'm shooting my load down her throat and surprisingly, she doesn't pull away. My body is still reeling from the oral assault and I feel my cock deflating. I slowly open my eyes and see that once again, somehow she is fully dressed and is straightening her hair.

"So, I guess we're back together, huh babe?"

I say nothing.

"I'll call you later. Kisses."

I groggily glance at the clock. 9:15. That was fast. My eyes feel heavy and my body feels warm. And just like that, I was "seeing" Missy again.

12