Friends to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time to remove these, don't you?" She whispered, telling me that her pussy was getting really wet and she wanted me to watch her as she played with it. She told me she was going to take off her panties and bra and for me to watch her. I was fascinated by how incredibly sexy she was. I had been this close to another naked woman before in gym glass and athletics, but never had looked twice at their bodies, yet now I could not keep my eyes off her body as she removed her bra, caressing, cupping, squeezing her naked, full breasts. They were absolutely beautiful. Her nipples were hard and stiff. I watched as she pinched her nipples and pulled them out.

Without realizing it, I began to mirror her movements. Watching her, as she had done, I cupped my breast, lifting the flesh upward, squeezing the firm form forcing the nipple to stand, extend toward her. I leaned my head down, my tongue extending, wanting to lick my nipple. I pushed it toward her, my tongue swirling between my lips. Her hands traversed her body snakelike, sliding over her ribs, down her stomach, sliding her panties off. As her fingers reached over her mound, they pierced her slit, spreading the lips to allow just her fingertips to disappear between them, sliding toward her hole. I could hear her juices make noise as her fingers slipped quickly between her lips.

My whole body shivered with excitement as she began bending her knees and slowly dipping down, slipping her hand between her legs. She was playing with her pussy, fingering herself slowly, teasing the engorged lips, letting her fingers slide into her cunt then bringing them up and inserting her fingers into her mouth, sucking her juices from them, one finger at a time, all the while watching my face. Her movements were deliberately slow, teasing me. She came toward me, lifting her leg up on the sofa, giving me a direct view of her wet slit, her clit was protruding from between her lips, so wet, glistening. Grabbing my hand, she brought it toward her pussy, just letting it barely touch it.

"Come with me." She said as she led me into her bedroom. My eyes widened at the site of her huge King-size bed. Opal laid down on the satin, gold sheets covering her bed.

"Come, lay down next to me."

With our heads on the soft, cool pillows, she turned to me and told me to do exactly what she was doing. While facing her, I mimicked her, watching as she played with her breasts, cupping them, caressing them, thumbs teasing the nipples. Just as she was doing, I caressed my inner thighs, fingers teasing the skin working their way around my pussy, reaching the outer lips, spreading them, feeling the wetness, playing with it, dipping my fingers inside.

"Look, darling," Opal raised herself on all fours and showed me how she teased her fingers over her butt hole and said that sometimes she likes to push a finger or a small vibrator there. She has a beautiful ass and I thought that I would like to run my hands over her cheeks and tease my fingers along her ass just as she was doing.

I could hear the sound of her wet pussy as she finger-fucked her hot little cunt, talking to me all the time, telling me how pretty I was and how she would like to play with me like she was doing to herself. She knew she was turning me on with what she was saying and how softly she spoke her words. I told her I would let her do anything to me she wanted.

Smiling, she told me to fuck my own pussy, she wanted to watch me as I spread my legs wide. She wanted to see the wetness dripping off my lips, wanted to see me taste myself. I couldn't believe how bold I was getting which made me get more excited. I tried my hardest to imitate what she had done, how she had slowly caressed the lips of her pussy, running a finger over her clit and then letting it disappear into her cunt. I spread my legs for her, feeling my body tingle as I pretended that it was her tongue stroking me instead of my fingers. She would sometimes tell me what to do, whispering, softly to "keep it there" or "now slap it" and I knew that I was doing it right when she would say, "Yeah, baby, that's good, isn't it?" as she caressed herself. I could see that she was getting turned on

Opal asked me if I liked sucking my pussy juices and I told her I did. I watched as she buried her fingers in her pussy, pulled them out and held them out to me, and said, "Here, taste me, baby, and see what my pussy tastes like."

I was hesitant at first but knew I wanted to, so I opened my mouth and began sucking her juicy fingers. I let my tongue slide around and down each digit, sucking one at a time, twirling my tongue over it and then licking a line down into her palm. Just by doing that, I felt myself began to cum and I started to fuck my pussy furiously, dipping my fingers in and out, my body squeezing, pumping. I caressed my clit, bringing forth my orgasm, reveling in its sweetness.

While I was cumming Opal whispered to me, "Honey, pretend it's me sucking your clit with my mouth while you cum. My tongue licking that soft skin. Yeah, baby . . . you want that, don't you? You want me to suck you? Taste you? I want to fuck that hot cunt of yours, Bev." Which sent me over the edge and I came harder than I think I ever have, falling over on my side and curling up in a ball, moaning with satisfaction and release.

I felt Opal's hand touch my shoulder and as I turned to her, she began kissing me lightly all over my face. Her lips hovered over mine, waiting as I moved my face closer to her and was amazed that her kiss was much more sexy than any from a man I had ever had. So sensuous, so sexy, and fully passionate, knowing exactly what to do and how I wanted to be kissed. Her lips were soft and gentle, yet forceful as her mouth opened mine allowing me to taste her and lick her tongue. Her tongue was good! She used it to run along my teeth, searching for my tongue, playing with it, teasing it. There was a point when she sucked my tongue and I thought "Oh, God, I want her to suck my clit now!"

I told her that I wanted her to make me cum and I wanted her to show me how to make her cum the way she wanted. I wanted to taste her pussy and I wanted my mouth on her. Opal told me to lay back and I did anxiously awaiting her mouth and tongue. At first she straddled me and slid her pussy along mine as she played with my breasts, cupping them. She bent over me letting her hair tease my skin as her tongue flicked at my nipple. I arch my back silently begging her to take in my full breast and suck it. Her hands moved along the sides of my body, her fingernails creating goose bumps in their wake. Her tongue was soft and wet as it trailed a line down my stomach, my hips titling to meet her mouth. Her tongue separated the lips of my pussy as it searched for my clit and when they met a jolt went through my body involuntarily thrusting my hips up more. I felt her breath on my pussy as she licked the skin that was pulsating and throbbing with want and needs.

I could feel her saliva mingle with my juices and as she pumped her fingers in and out of my pussy I could hear the sound it was making. I moved my hips in rhythm with her movements, never fast, just slow, achingly slow, as she sucked on me. I knew my orgasm would come quickly and I tried desperately to slow it down, but just knowing what she was doing, watching her, feeling her tongue and body on mine. The moment I felt her start to suck in and take my clit between her lips I began to cum, a flood of heat rushed to my clit, a throbbing sweetness as Opal flicked her tongue over my clit, dipping in and out of my pussy, her tongue flattening on the flesh, caressing it. My hips bucked and thrust as Opal grabbed hold of them holding me tight to her mouth, my moans echoed in my ears and I reached an orgasm that I thought would last forever!

Opal slid along the side of me, just stroking my body until my breathing calmed. I turned onto my side facing her and we stared at each other, smiling. As Opal began to caress my cheek, running her fingers along the side of my neck around to the hollow of my collar bone, I closed my eyes reveling in her touch. Her fingers were so light and gentle on my skin, the feeling so sensual I didn't want her to stop, but I knew I had to go when I heard my son's car, radio full blast, pulling into my driveway. Opal just pouted and winked at me, telling me that it was "O.K. Tonight was just for you, Bev."

As I dressed, Opal sat on her couch, watching me, sipping her wine looking soft and lovely in her soft fluffy robe. Such a contrast for such a sexy person, but just as perfect. Her beautiful face was flushed, her lips red and full. She had pulled her hair up into a twist and just a few strands of hair framed her face.

"I want us to get together again, Bev. There is so much more I want to do with you."

I turned to her and was about to tell her how I wanted to learn to pleasure her, but she reached up, her hands circling my neck pulling me toward her. Her kiss was soft and gentle and I could taste myself upon her lips. I felt warm and alive in her Opal's arms. I left there feeling renewed, refreshed. I knew that life was going to be good for me now and I was excited about a new life that I was about to embark on. So I guess if you take Opal's advice and live life to the fullest and fuck everyone else, just make sure you do it with a friend.

NOTE:There are more Beverly and Opal Adventures to cum. I hope you enjoyed this story. I know I did and can't thank Beverly enough for sharing this special time with me and letting me share it with all of you! Remember, feedback (and votes) helps keep my honey flowing. Thank you!

And to my Rich . . . thank you for showing me how to write in such a way that only you can teach a person. Your advice and friendship are something I will always cherish . . .

12