All Comments on 'Friendship, Business & Pleasure'

by Froggyman00

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OH MY

I didnt even get through the whole story before I came like crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My wife is a realtor

make me cum so much , I can imagine my wife doint the same, she is 33 yrs of age , 5 2" 108# chinese & italian mix veryhot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I want to sell our house, now!

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Oh what could have been...

Loved the first paragraph of this story. A very well written description of the woman...very hot and cogent. Then the author became impatient and telegraphed the whole story in the next couple of paragraphs. Froggy, learn to write a proper "set up" in which you tease the reader with potentials, with tension. You are very talented in your descriptions, now go one step beyond and tease, tease tease. Pare your sentences. Eliminate paragraphs that tell the reader what is going to happen before it happens. Check your sentences also..."As we went through the forms, I had a hard time concentrating, as I was started thinking of sucking Mike’s cock as I saw Amy’s trim body and still very erect nipples right in front of me." We already know about Amy's nipples and the protagonist's desire with Mike. One last thing, you never told the reader the name of your protagonist...you do this with dialogue or a flashback. You have potential. Good luck.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
She was stretched front and back

The hot wife now is a slut. She knows from now on she will be an easy lay for any stud with a real man's cock. But cuckold has to be told. His humiliation will lead him to jerk off and accept the fact that a real man fucked his wife and enjoyed her tight pussy and ass. That his wife is also bi. That she enjoys pussy as much as she enjoys cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous