Friggin Cruisin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we recrossed the causeway Mary Jane released my swollen meat to lick the sensitive underside of my cock. My cock twitched, desperate to cum and overrule the determination of my brain to last as long as possible.

I peeled the blanket back to run my hand over her smooth warm back before reaching under her to cup her swinging full breast in my hand.

Picture the scene; driving on a mostly empty motorway with your pants around your knees, with a mighty fine adventuress sucking gently on your balls while you fondle her full swinging breast that is capped by an erect nipple. Guys, how long would you last?

My focus was to last until the end of the motorway at Westgate, or least to the final exit at Royal Road.

Fuck, I was starting to weave across a couple of lanes as flashes of electricity seemed to arc across my eyes in pure unadulterated pleasure that was Mary Jane sucking on my cum filled balls.

Unfortunately I had to release her hot heavy tit and ease her by her hair up off my balls so I didn't explode too soon. Don't get me wrong – it was out of this world, but I wanted to last as long as possible. Instead I guided her head so she was back bobbing on my hot throbbing length.

As we passed Te Atatu Road I could feel my full balls starting to throb and the spunk boil inside them, I wasn't going to last long now. Instead of cupping her breast again I leaned forward slightly so I could increase my reach to thrust my hand between her thighs.

Mary Jane groaned around my swollen hardness as my finger worked its way into her still sodden, tender pussy. My balls were desperate to let go, and they weren't going to last much longer. I pulled my juice coated finger out of her pussy and selfishly sought out her clit.

Mary Jane gagged on my cock as she shook through the shock of sensations from her clit. This additional gripping on my cock just blew away the last remaining self control that I possessed and I just blew my load. The spunk just bubbled & spewed out of my balls and up the full length of my swollen throbbing cock. Thick ribbons of spunk shot to the back of Mary Jane's throat at the same moment her clit imploded into a stunning final orgasm under the now brutal rubbing of my finger.

"FUCK.....FUCK.........FUCK MARY JANE", I screamed out loud was I continued to shoot out an amazing amount of cum.

Mary Jane gagged for breath as her orgasm consumed her and she had to pull her mouth off my meat to survive. The last thick ribbons of cum exploded over her face and hair as she grasped for breathe and thrust my hand away from her abused clit. I was amazed to find we hadn't piled into the ditch at the side of the motorway as we orgasmed; I don't think we would have noticed during the height of our passion.

As we blasted past Royal Road we were both fighting for breath and for our pulses to slow. I risked a look to the left to see Mary Jane leaning back against the seat topless, her magnificent full breasts heaving on her chest. I just couldn't resist it, it was selfish, but I needed to feel their warmth and fullness again, so I reached across to gently cup one of them. This brought Mary Jane back to reality and she saw the bright lights ahead signalling the end of the motorway at Westgate, and she quickly knocked away my hand & pulled the blanket around her. I pulled into the Westgate shopping centre and parked up behind Countdown in the dark area so we could both get dressed at the end of our adventure. From there I drove Mary Jane to her where she had parked her car. I jumped out and went around to open her door.

"Thank you," she smiled as she stepped out. I took her in my arms to kiss her and have a fine grip of her arse through the short skirt.

"No, Thank you," I smiled after we broke the kiss and she turned for her car.

She turned and smiled over her shoulder, "We haven't tried the northern motorway."

"And I would most definitely love to try and witness chapter 2," I called back in response.

'Definitely an adventuress and not a tease,' I thought as I admired her stockinged legs as she climbed into her car and then drove off.

'FUCK!!!' I thought to myself as I climbed back into the Ute and was assaulted with her aroma from the saturated passenger seat; 'I need to find a car valet this morning'.

I smiled to myself imagining some spotty 16 year old trying to work out what the smell was as he valeted the car.

Oh the joys of life!!!

12