Friggin Dog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God Kit, thank you for letting me watch this. I know it's not right, but I am so turned on by it. Being tied up and humiliated has always been a big fantasy of mine."

"Really, you would want to go through what those girls did?"

"Well no, maybe not that much, but you got to agree it was exciting to think about."

"So you want me to tie you up? I can think of a couple things to do."

"Would ya? It could be fun. But you can't leave me in the sun. I'm still peeling from that."

"When would you like to do it?"

"Now if you like. Tell me what to do."

"Go take every stitch off and leave it in your room. Meet me in the garage when you're ready."

In went to the garage and got a reclining camp chair I saw that Ty had on a shelf. In the middle of the garage floor where Jill usually parked her VW bug, I placed the chair. I went and got the duct tape off the shelf and sat it by the chair. Gina came out to the garage in her birthday suit.

Gina sat in the reclining chair. I took the duct tape and fastened each wrist to the chair arm. I then pulled each leg off to the side and back to the middle leg of the recliner fastening it there. Her pussy was spread very nicely in front of me. I went out to the clothes line and brought back a handful of clothes pins. I put two on each nipple and one on her clit. I made her stick her tongue out and put two on her tongue. "Enjoy, I'll be back in a bit, don't go anywhere," I said.

I went into the house and removed my clothes. I went to Ty and Jill's room and got one of Ty's razors and I noticed there was a can of menthol shaving gel there, so I got it. Ty's beard trimmer was on the shelf, so I got it, too. I went to Jill's drawer and got her fake cock I'd used it before, and took everything to the garage.

My camera and the tripod were still in front of the TV, so I went back inside and grabbed them and took them to the garage. I sat it all behind Gina so she couldn't see what I'd brought to the garage. I hurried back to my room and got the fake cock I'd bought for myself.

I went to the garage and located an extension cord and plugged it in. Gina was trying to twist around and see me, but she couldn't with me straight behind her. I grabbed the beard trimmer and plugged it in, then walked around in front of her. She noticed I was naked, and she noticed I had something in my hand with a cord attached. Gina had managed to remove the clothes pins I'd attached to her tongue.

"OH MY GOD, YOUR NOT GOING TO SHOCK MY PUSSY, ARE YOU?" Gina screamed very loud.

I let her see what I had in my hand. "No, but that bush of yours is going to be history soon. You might want to be a little worried though, I've never shaved a pussy before, not totally anyway." I teased with a wicked laugh.

Damn, I jumped up and ran back to the kitchen. I got a plastic bag and walked back. I sat in front of her on the floor and got the trimmers. I trimmed her bush to about an eighth of an inch and dropped all the curlies into the plastic bag.

Her pussy was soaked as I gathered the pubic hair of her bush in the bag. I had removed the clothes pin on her clit when I started. I reached for the shaving gel and dispensed it into my hand. I applied a little dot of it on each of her nipples, then to her mound and lips, making sure to coat her clit also.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THAT SHIT? TAKE IT OFF! FUCK THAT SHIT BURNS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU CAN'T USE A WEED BURNER THERE. MY GOD, IT'S SO HOT"

I let it soak in before I reached for Ty's razor. I was soon scraping her pussy bare. I knew the menthol wasn't as hot as IcyHot, but it let her know what a little warmth does down there.

After a few minutes, Gina's nipples were standing up like pink gum drops, and her pussy lips had swollen as I ran the razor over them.

"Fuck, you're making me horny," Gina said. "That shaving cream made my pussy tingle."

I finished shaving her bald and then wiped off the excess. She was tied so she could stare right at her pussy and watch it become nude.

It was hilarious, when the heat first started, she tried to blow on it and cool it off. After I got her all cleaned up, I removed the ropes from the chair legs and then fastened them to the back of the chair so her ankles were now near her ears. I then took some more shaving gel and coated her pussy and asshole with it. I then shaved her again getting all traces of pubes from her pussy and the light fuzz from around her little pink asshole.

I wiped her down again and then I grabbed the fake cock and shoved it in her wet, tight pussy. I grabbed the other one and shoved it in my soupy pussy. I worked with my right hand on mine and my left hand on hers. We were both screaming as we came.

After a bit, I told her I had one other thing to do. I released her from the chair and had her stand in front of me with her hands behind her back. I grabbed the rope I hated from behind the chair and tied her hands together with the ends of the rope. I threaded the rope through her legs led her over to the garage door where I tied the rope to the handle in the middle of the inside of the door. I then got the remote from the Jeep and opened the door as it went up the rope tightened on her pussy.

I lined the two ropes so it was outside her lips and squeezing them together. I bumped the remote when it got tight to stop it. She was up on her tip toes, but still not pulled as tight as I remember being. I touched the remote and it started down. I stopped it and it started up again. I waited until it was about to lift her off the ground before I stopped it again. I knew she was experiencing something different because she was on her tip toes and dancing around with the rope tormenting her pussy. The rope was tied to her hands and arms and if she lightly moved them, her pussy was also notified of that.

"OH MY GOD. YOU ARE A WICKED MOTHER FUCKER."

"For that comment, enjoy standing on your tiptoes and try to keep from torturing your very sexy newly bared pussy."

I went to the Jeep, got in and started it, then drove down the lane to the mail box and got the mail.

When I pulled back in the garage and parked the Jeep, I said, "Well let's see, maybe I'd better go get dressed and go to the store."

"Oh please, don't leave me here like this. I'll do anything, just please don't leave me," Gina was crying as she said this.

I think she'd had enough. I moved to release her. I hit the remote and let her relax back on her feet rather than her tip toes. We made our way to the house and took a shower together.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Gina asked. "I would love to just be held."

After our shower we fixed a sandwich. It was getting dark outside. We soon went to bed in the nude. I was holding her in my arms when I went to sleep. A couple hours later I awoke and she was still in my arms. When I moved, she awoke. Her head was on my shoulder and I felt her mouth move to my right breast and she sucked on my nipple. I never had another girl suck my nipple or at least not that I remember. I wasn't sure what all happened to my body back in Denton. All I know is it felt very nice what she was doing.

Since the IcyHot incident, my nipples had become hypersensitive. With Gina's warm tongue gently massaging my right one, little waves of sexual excitement zapped my clit, and I could feel my pussy lubricating. I was wishing that maybe I'd brought the fake cock to bed with me.

She soon moved to my other nipple and sucked on it. I was enjoying how gently she did it. All the guys I'd ever been with pinched and pulled on my nipples—they were all too rough. When they sucked on them, they'd bite them. I liked the gentle touch of her tongue—very nice.

As she sucked on my nipple and teased it, I finally noticed that her hand was on my pussy and she was lightly stroking my clit as she worked on my tit. My clit throbbed every time she sucked on my nipple. I never thought about being with another girl, but her gentleness was making me wet and turning me on. She looked into my eyes as she sucked on my nipple.

"Kit, I've never sucked on a nipple before. I like doing it. Is it okay?"

"I've never had them sucked by another girl before. It feels really nice, and you're turning me on. Do you want me to suck on your nipples? Your finger on my clit is driving me bananas."

"You like that? Would it be okay if I sucked on your clit? I never did that to anyone before, but I've licked my fingers that I had on your pussy and I like the taste."

"I don't know about that, nipples are one thing, but licking my pussy is totally something else. You would do that?"

"What do you mean? You shaved my pussy—even my asshole. You put that wonderful fake cock in me and blew my mind while you had a fake cock in your hole at the same time. I really want to taste your pussy and I'd love to play with your clit. If you can stand it, I'll bet it would drive you crazy."

"Oh my God, your fingers on my clit are wonderful. You really want to lick my clit and play with my pussy? Do it before I change my mind."

Gina moved quickly to my pussy and was circling her tongue around and around my clit. I was trying not to like it, but God did it ever feel good. Unlike the few guys that had licked around my pussy, Gina's tongue was so much tenderer and it seemed she knew exactly where to put it and just what to do. I could feel the sexual excitement building—the pleasant tingle, the feeling of my breasts, nipples, and my pussy swelling, the sensation that my pussy was dripping, and then the exhilaration which flowed through my entire body from the tips of my toes to the top of my head—it was going to be one giant orgasm.

Gina stopped for a few seconds, "Kit, I can tell you're really enjoying this. Your sweet scent has changed and there's a wet spot on the sheet under you."

"Oh fuck, contact Houston. I think I'm about to blast off."

When Gina resumed, she slipped her finger in my pussy while she sucked on my clit. My breathing was increasing to gasps. Gina added another finger and she started working up behind my clit on the inside of my pussy. She was touching a spot inside there that was just as sensitive as my clit or even more so. I came. My toes curled, my mouth turned dry, and I literally saw stars. Every muscle in my body was stretched as tight as a violin string before I crashed. It wasn't just a little orgasm, either—it was the whole grand finale, fireworks and all.

When I more or less returned to normal, I asked Gina if she'd like me to return the favor. She said she'd lusted after me for a while and finally decided to give it a try. I was so tired that Gina and I fell asleep in each other's arms again.

The following morning, the sun was shining in my eyes waking me up. I slipped out of Gina's arms putting on my warm-ups. I had to feed the animals and let Rex out. I couldn't get the chores done fast enough. I completed them and was soon stripping off the warm-ups.

I fell back asleep for a while, too exhausted to move a muscle. I noticed when I awoke that the sun was out bright outside and it must be approaching midday. I remembered how good it felt when Gina sucked on my clit. I slipped down between her legs as she slept. I attacked her clit with the tip of my tongue and lifted the little hood, aiming for the bundle of nerves which caused her to jump. I had her clit between my lips and was lightly biting on it when I heard her say, "Don't stop, that feels so good. Please don't stop."

I wasn't about to stop. Gina spread her thighs, and tilted her hips upward, making it easier to reach her opening. I pushed my tongue as far in her pussy as I could and tasted her sweet nectar. Her pussy was running like Niagara Falls. I remembered how she put her fingers in my pussy and still sucked my clit, so I slipped two fingers inside her pussy and tried to find that magic spot she reached that made my world explode. I curled my fingers in the area behind her clit. It was like a spongy area or something not sure how you explain it. It felt so different and every time I touched it I could feel Gina gasp.

"Kit, I'm close. Do that thing with your tongue on my clitty again."

Her clit had become rigid, sticking out from between her pussy lips by a quarter of an inch. The tip of my tongue found her clit's hood again, and I flipped it up, exposing the little bud underneath, rolling my tongue around and around it. When I sucked the tip of her clit in my mouth, she shuddered.

"Oh fuck... Omigod... Oh God, I'm cumming," Gina cried out as she came.

I brought her to a powerful orgasm and we took another nap. Late afternoon I got up and went to the bathroom and then stepped in the shower. Gina soon came in and joined me.

In the shower Gina asked, "Now that we've licked each other's pussies, does that make us lesbians?"

"Of course not, we're just two heterosexual women who enjoy experimenting with each other a little bit. Maybe we're bisexual. But, there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian if that's the way your world swings. You know, though, there's nothing like a real-life stiff cock to rock your world."

"That makes me feel better about myself."

"Gina, we've missed breakfast and lunch. How about we get something to eat before I make a run to the grocery and the feed store? What are you going to do?"

"Can I go with you?" Gina asked.

"Dressed as you are?"

"If you want me to."

"You'd ride with me like that?"

"I'll even let you tie my hands behind my back if you like."

"Really? Let me think about it."

We dried off and headed for the kitchen without putting on any clothing. When we got there, Rex was standing next to the outside door, whining to get in.

"I think Rex wants in," Gina said.

"Right, I put him out first thing in the morning. Let him in while I make us a quick sandwich.

Gina went to open the door. Rex came rushing in, super excited to have us talk to him. Gina made the mistake of turning her crotch right into his head with his nose right in her crotch.

"Oooh...he got me again," she squealed. "It's quite a surprise having a cold nose right on your pussy. This time the tip of his tongue didn't tease my asshole though."

I laughed, "That friggin' dog has done that to me several times, too. He always smells Jill and my crotches when we aren't paying attention. Now that I've been going around naked the nose being cold is more noticeable and that tongue is very quick to touch bare skin down there."

After a hasty lunch, I got dressed, just a skirt and a sweater, no panties or bra. No socks, just shoes. Gina walked to the garage with me naked, not a piece of jewelry or anything. She was freshly showered and no make-up. Next I had her sit in the middle of the back seat of the Jeep. I made her spread her legs wide and tied each to a support arm under her seat. Then I tied each wrist to a tie down in back letting her keep the arm on the back of the seat but near the door on each side. The fake cock was put in her pussy to keep her company. I walked to the front driver's seat and we were off to the store. At the grocery store, I parked the Jeep to the side where not many parked and went in.

I bought six sacks of groceries and rolled the cart to the Jeep. The boy sacking the groceries asked me if I wanted help taking them to my car. I suppose it would have made his day if he'd seen Gina tied up naked in the Jeep. The Jeep had dark tinted windows so the only place he'd have seen in easily was the windshield. It was difficult to make out a person in the Jeep from the other windows, but unless you studied it, you could never tell they were naked.

Of course, if he had brought the groceries out, he would have seen Gina sitting in the backseat. He wouldn't have seen any intimate parts and he probably would have thought she had a halter top on. He probably would have seen the rope going to her wrists and wondered about it. I got the groceries all loaded and headed for the feed store.

"Oh God, you bitch, there were four guys who walked right by the Jeep. I thought for sure they would see me. Then a guy and a girl walked by. They stopped and started making out as they leaned against the front passenger door. She had her legs wrapped around him and he was bumping into her. I'm sure he was fucking her. She turned to face the window and was rubbing her tits against the window so hard that they come out of her top. They must have thought this was rather remote here as I'm sure they didn't think anyone was in the Jeep watching them. I wanted to touch my poor pussy as I watched them and you kept me from it.

I'm surprised she didn't see me in here as a couple times she was facing the window and her eyes were open.

Thank God, you left this fake cock in my pussy. I could only try and use my kegel muscles to slide it in and out though. In the future, I'll exercise them to work better. I read if you buy Ben Wa Balls and learn to use them in your pussy for exercises that it works.

At the feed store I bought two sacks of oats and barley with molasses mixed in. I bought one sack of dog food. They were really busy, so I loaded it on a cart and rolled it out to the Jeep. I got them thrown in back with the groceries.

We were again on the road. I could tell Gina was close to cumming because she kept moaning as I traveled to the truck stop. I went in the adult store and purchased two set of hand cuffs, two double-ended dildos, and two sets of nipple clamps. I also bought three different kinds of love oil that was supposed to get warm when you blow on it. I opened the door and climbed in the back seat with Gina in the parking lot of the truck stop.

"I should have made you sit on a towel," I said. "You've gotten your juices all over the seat. The next time Rex rides in the Jeep with Ty, he will go crazy."

I showed her all my purchases and then put a set of nipple clamps on her. I took some of the raspberry lotion and doctored her clit and pussy lips with it. I blew on it and got the reaction I was hoping for. I give her a few good thrusts with the fake cock in her pussy and then moved to the driver's seat. As I left the truck stop and headed towards the farm, I opened all of the windows. The breeze was coming in pretty hard. I hoped that lotion was driving Gina crazy.

About half way back to the farm I heard Gina. "You fucking bitch, what did you put on my pussy? Oh my God, pull over, you got to do something. Call a fireman, he needs to put out the flame. I got to come, please do something."

I pulled over at the next side road and joined her in the backseat of the Jeep. I moved to the fake cock that was covered in juices and slid it in and out of her. I squeezed her clit as I fucked her pussy. She was screaming as she came. I took the cock with me and got back in the driver's seat. I pulled my skirt up and put the cock in my pussy for the rest of the drive home.

I pulled in the garage and about shit. Jill's VW was there. How was I going to get a naked Gina in the house? Jill wasn't supposed to be home until the following day. I pulled in the garage and carried four sacks into the house. I walked in and didn't find anyone. I heard the shower running in the bathroom next to the master bedroom. I ran back to the Jeep and cut Gina loose. I told her to run quickly to her room and get something on. I grabbed the other sacks of groceries and the new toys and went it the house.

Five minutes later, Jill came into the kitchen. Gina was there almost the same time. I introduced her to Jill. That was close. I wasn't sure what Jill would have thought about our little adventure. Jill is a blonde about 5'-4" tall and quite professional looking. She had breasts like mine. I'm sure she was a very good flight attendant in the way she acted around the house. I imagine she might have had a laugh if she knew what we had done.