Friggin Dog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill was going to be home for the next four days, so we would all be wearing our swimsuits out to the hot tub. I wondered if I wasn't there, would she use the tub naked?

Oh shit, I wondered how to sneak her fake cock back in her drawer? I excused myself and walked to my room. I had to wash it and dry it, then try and get it back there. I snuck down the hall with the cock and got it in the drawer. I hurried back to my room and put the other toys away. I slipped on a pair of panties and then joined Gina and Jill out on the deck. Jill said she was going to go put her swimsuit on and sit in the hot tub. She asked if we wanted to join her. We all got dressed in our suits and gathered back at the tub. Jill had a bottle of wine and three glasses as we sat in the tub.

"Kit and Gina, I need to ask a couple favors and I need your opinions on something. It's rather embarrassing to ask you about it," Jill blushingly told us.

End of Chapter 2