Friggin Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God my pussy hurt, that rope was killing me. We soon were at the back of the house where I started. She stepped off her horse and pulled my rope as she led me to the clothes line and tied the rope off again with me again on my tip toes. Fuck, I was sorry I ever went over there. She took the weights off my pussy, then the clamps. She put a clothes pin on my clit then.

She took the weights off my poor nipples and then the clamps. Oh fuck, that hurt worse than putting them on. I watched as I thought she was going to get some more clothes pins, but she put all the clamps back in her bag. Then she reached in the bag and produced a jar, which she brought to my face. Oh fuck, what was she going to do with that? I am sure my eyes got very big when I read label on the jar—'IcyHot.' She opened the jar and stuck two fingers in it, grabbing a dollop of the stuff. I watched as she rubbed it on my poor bruised nipples. I only thought my nipples hurt before this, they were on fire now. Of course, then she put two clothes pins on each nipple.

Tina removed the gag from my mouth. "YOU CRAZY FUCKING BITCH," I yelled.

I barely got that out of my mouth when she grabbed the rope and jerked. It was tied to my arm and the clothes line.

"OH SHIT, I TAKE IT BACK," I cried out in pain.

She let loose of the rope, then moved near my ear. She calmly said. "You're going to wish you hadn't done that."

Tina got the jar and dipped her fingers in it, getting all that was left in the jar I think. She then slapped the shit right on my poor pussy and worked it in. It felt like I had a volcano boiling inside me. I was dancing a jig with that fucking rope pulling on my pussy. I didn't notice she had cut the tape on my arms before she stepped into her saddle and rode off.

I soon realized that my arms were free and the rope was only tied to one arm, my right. It was difficult, but I managed to use my left hand to untie the rope tied to the clothes line. The rope fell away from my poor mistreated pussy. I grabbed the pin on my clit and threw it as far as I could. I did likewise with the nipple pins. I thought my nipples were on fire, but it was nothing like that shit she packed in my pussy. I rushed to the hot tub and jumped in. What a fucking mistake that was.

IcyHot doesn't wash off. If anything, water makes it hotter. I was bawling like a baby as I climbed out of the hot tub. Fuck, I was still locked out of the house. I walked around by the garage walk door; it had a small window in it. I saw a shovel sitting by the door, I took the shovel and broke the glass out, and then I reached through the opening and unlocked the door. I pushed the door open and reached the broom on the inside. I swept the glass on the floor out of the way so I could enter the garage. I walked in the house and Rex jumped up on me. I knew he must have needed to go out, so I opened the door and let him out.

Fuck, I went to the medicine cabinet. What the hell do you use to make that shit quit burning? I ran to the refrigerator and got the gallon of milk and dumped it on my pussy. I don't know if it helped or not. I ran to the bathroom and found a full bottle of Vaseline lotion with aloe in it. I forced it in my pussy. Then I grabbed a hand full of Vaseline and worked it into my poor pussy.

Fuck, I rushed to Ty and Jill's room. I looked in the night tables and found what I was looking for. Jill had a nice rubber cock almost life like. I lay on the bed and worked it into my pussy and really went to town on my poor pussy. I was soon cumming as I worked my pussy. I knew it couldn't be any worse than trying to get the heat out. I soon passed out from this crazy world. I slept for a few hours or so. My pussy was still very sore when I woke up, but it was no longer burning like it was. Now it was like a very bad sunburn. I never even thought about putting clothes on for the next three days, because my nipples were still tender, and my pussy lips felt like they'd been run through a meat grinder.

On the fourth morning, I decided to get dressed. I'd cleaned the house the previous day and put Jill's fake cock back. I tried to put my underwear on—wasn't going to happen. Jill's closet had a skirt I decided to borrow. I then put my sweat shirt on without a bra and decided that was the best I could do. In town, I bought a couple skirts and bulky tops. While in town, I did the grocery shopping and picked up some feed and dog food. I let the helper load it for me this time. Previously, I'd been loading it all by myself. However, I was feeling very fragile and decided to be a girly girl instead of fucking, gung ho, GI Jane.

I drove out by the truck stop; there was an adult book store there. I went in and bought a fake cock like Jill's. When I got back in the Jeep, I slid my skirt up and put the cock in my pussy for the ride home. I stopped twice and cum before I got home. I was learning to enjoy wearing a skirt without panties. I finally got back home and washed Jill's skirt and put one of mine on. I had the window replaced in the garage door and everything else fixed or hidden. Only two people who knew anything were that bitch down the road and her boyfriend. I hoped she didn't say anything, because maybe someday I could return the favor.

I called my ex-roommate, Gina, why I don't know—I think I just needed to talk to someone who was sane. I told her where I was and gave her my address. I told her to stop by if she ever got this way. She got real quiet; I asked her what was a matter. She told me about another girl in the dorms she found out who had gone through what I had. Only thing was that there were a couple undercover cops there and busted the party. The only thing was that they didn't get it done before she was gang banged. They caught them as they were using a laser on her pussy like they did mine. She asked if any of my hair had come back, I told her no, but I was getting to like it.

She asked me what I had been doing. I told her I hadn't been doing anything, I was just being a hermit. She teased me about being Hermit the Frog—she wanted to know if I was turning green. I told her no, just nice golden brown. I knew that would piss her off because she'd told me one of her favorite things to do was sun bathe in the skimpiest of suits. She told me she would love to sun bathe naked sometime. I didn't tell her I was doing just that right at the minute.

"So what does your day consist of?" She asked.

"Well I am usually by myself at least four days a week. I get up whenever I feel like it and let the dog out. Later I feed the animals and then I lie out on the deck and get some sun, or soak in the hot tub."

"I bet your neighbors like that."

I realized she had no concept of what it was like to live in the country. "You know my closest neighbor is a half mile away, Thank God..." Then I whispered, "...the bitch," away from the phone, but I guess I said it louder than I meant to.

"Did you just call me a bitch?"

Now I had to explain, raising my voice as I answered her. "GOD NO, I was talking about my neighbor.

"Why is she a bitch?"

"I just don't like her."

"Tell me about her, what did she do?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I wasn't about to tell her what happened to me. I was still embarrassed that I went over there naked. Why the hell did I not just break the window and get in the garage in the first place? It's a good thing my pubes were gone, they must have been blonde.

"Oh this I got to hear. She must be something to get your panties in a knot. Is she an old gal?"

"NO, the bitch is younger than me—I think she's nineteen or so."

"WOW, she really pissed you off—did she steal your guy or something?"

"LOOK, she has her own guy. I don't want to talk about it."

"I got to meet her—I can't believe she could get under your skin so bad."

"NO, THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD YOU ARE GOING TO MEET THAT BITCH." I was getting pissed off thinking about it.

"Oh my God, what did she do to you?"

"You don't want to know."

"Kit, I really do. I can tell you're distressed. You want me to come and visit you? Remember, I'm the one that saved your ass out there by the dumpster. That would have been a lot more embarrassing if you had to walk home wearing as little as you had on."

"You're right, you are my best friend. I don't want to tell you though, it is just embarrassing. You really want to come see me?"

"Yes, you knucklehead, I can be there in two hours, I got all next week off before I have to get ready to go back to school."

"Okay, call me when you are about 15 minutes from Chandler and I'll meet you in town at the Dairy Queen. It's hard to give directions on how to get to the farm, so I'll meet you there and you can follow me to the farm."

It would be a couple days before Ty or Jill would be back. I would have to put my pants on. It had been two weeks since the bitch destroyed my body and this would be the first time I tried to wear my normal clothes.

Shit, what was I going to tell Gina? I couldn't tell her about that bitch Tina—she'd want me to tell the cops about it. I mean, hell it was two weeks ago or so.

Why the fuck did I have to invite her to come? She knows me like a book. I always tell her more than I want to.

I waited for her call on pins and needles. I did a lot of debating, I thought of everything I should tell her, then changed it and started over. Then I started worrying about what she would think about me if she knew the truth. I was wondering if I really knew the truth, maybe I dreamed some of it.

My cell phone rang. I wasn't too excited—I answered on the first ring. I told her I would leave and meet her at Dairy Queen. I got there in five minutes or so, before she did. Her folks had bought her a yellow VW bug when she graduated from high school last year. I went to her car as she pulled in and parked.

"You need anything, or you want to go to the farm?" I asked.

"I think I'm good. I'll follow you, and what are you driving?"

"The green Jeep Wrangler over there," I said, pointing my finger.

She stayed right on my bumper all the way to the farm. When we got to the farm, I showed her which room she would be sleeping in. We then went out on the back deck and talked.

"Kit, this is really nice. This is all you've been doing for the last two months or so?

"Yes."

"It's so private out here. You ever tan out here topless?"

"Maybe."

"Can we tan out here topless today?"

"There is just the two us here for the next three days."

"Have you done it naked?"

"Maybe."

"You have, haven't you?" she said, with an impish grin. "Don't you worry about someone driving in the driveway to deliver something?"

"We could walk out to the end of the lane and close and lock the gate if you're worried."

"I suppose you've walked out there naked before also?"

I knew then she was teasing, but I answered too quickly, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Kit what happened, you told me you would tell me."

"NO, I told you I would think about telling you. It's too embarrassing, you have no idea."

"It can't be any more embarrassing than getting gang banged and having to call me from behind the mall wearing that tiny cover-up and nothing else. Finding out someone stole your pubic hair. Not only stole it, but they did it so you can never grow it back. Speaking of which, let me tell about Judy calling me as I was driving over here."

"Okay, you might have a point. What about Judy?"

"You remember Ada who lived down the hall?"

"The really good looking redhead, wasn't she a distance runner and high jumper on the track team?"

"That's her. You remember I said the cops had a sting and caught the guys and gal doing those parties, but not before her pubes were history. Actually she got her nipples and clit hood pierced also I guess. I wonder if someone chased them off before they did that to you?"

"Wow they caught them. How many guys were there? I don't remember a girl being there."

"Judy said that Kim from up on third floor was treated just like you and Ada. She never reported like you, but they found pictures. The cops were able to identify her in the pictures and they got in touch with her. I wonder how many more they will find?"

"Oh shit, really? You suppose they have my pictures? How many guys were there, you know any of them?"

"I understand there are four guys involved. Judy said she didn't think any of them were students at UNT. She did tell me that Nelly is the one girl they arrested, she was not sure if there are more or not."

"That bitch, she was supposed to be my friend. She's the one that I went to the party with. You know her too, don't you?"

"Yes I know her, she always seemed really nice. She is always doing everyone's hair and nails in the dorms. I guess she don't like hair some other places though."

"I wonder what they will do to her? God they ought to let that bitch Tina at her."

"Who's Tina?"

"That bitch the next farm over."

"Now you got to tell me what happened."

"Didn't you want to sun bathe? Weren't we going to lock the gate?"

"Nice try. Let's get naked, and then you are going to tell me why Tina is such a bitch."

I watched as Gina removed her t-shirt. I knew she was a 34C cup. When she reached for the hooks on the back of her bra, she stopped and motioned me to remove my sweater. I did so as she unfastened her bra. I wasn't wearing one.

Gina is the same height as me, with blonde hair and blue eyes. We were both soon topless and I noticed her tan lines and I'm sure she noticed my tanned tits. We both kicked off our sandals. I unbuttoned my pants next and slid them down as she stepped out of her white shorts. I had boxer briefs on and she had a thong. I watched her slide the thong down as I dropped my boxer briefs and stood before her naked. I'm sure she noticed my tanned butt and I noticed the tan lines on hers. Gina's pussy had blonde pubes on it with a heart design. I was kind of letting my hands hide my naked pussy.

Gina reached her pubes and lightly pulled on them. "I thought about cutting this off. Maybe it would be fun to see what it was like to be so bare. Then I could be as naked as you are."

"Yeah, but you might not like it. At least you'd still have the option of growing them back. I wished they had done my legs and underarms also, that's what takes all the time in the shower."

"You think I would look good with a baldy like you?"

"I don't think it would make you ugly, if that's what you're asking me."

"I may try it tomorrow—let me think about it. You know I think it's wrong, but what happened to you, I'm jealous. I can't help it—it turns me on to think about it. Am I a horrible person or what?"

"You want to know a secret? It turns me on and pisses me off both. It doesn't piss me off so much because it happened to me. It pisses me off cause I didn't get to enjoy it and know what it was like to be so royally stuffed full of cock. With Tina, I remember everything and kind of wished I didn't."

"Okay, spill, you now are going to tell me about Tina, there are no more secrets between us. I'm standing here as naked as you are—well almost as naked. But anyway, you're going to tell me."

We sat in the recliners and I proceeded to tell Gina everything. I wasn't going to tell her about the IcyHot, but I did. It felt good to talk to somebody about it. I think she was more pissed off at Tina than I was. We talked about all kinds of kinky things, like what we would do to her. I knew it was just talk, I don't think I could do any of it. I kept wondering how Tina could do it. I wondered why she had all the things she used on me.

I decided that Tina was a Dominatrix—I'd bet she had handcuffs and everything. Must have really made her day to see her boyfriend had my hands already secure with duct tape. I still would love to slap her pussy with a handful of that awful IcyHot and see her dance.

"Oh My God, you're right, that would be so embarrassing to have anyone know about that other than your closest friend. You got to forgive me though, that was so hot. Well I mean I know it was hot there too, but I mean what happened was so exciting. OH shit, that didn't come out like I meant it to. My biggest fantasy is to be tied up. I think if it was embarrassing it would make it even more exciting. You still got the rope? Will you show it to me?"

"How did you know I'd kept it?"

"I know I would have and I just figured you did. Where is it?"

"It's in the side pocket of my suitcase."

"Will you go get it? I really want to see it."

I walked into the house to my bedroom and brought the rope back and showed it to her.

"Oh my God, you weren't lying. That is one very wicked rope. I bet that really made your pussy itch with that coarse rope rubbing on it. Oh my, there is still some IcyHot on the rope too. I can still smell it. God what did that feel like having that shit in your pussy? It must have burned like a bitch."

"It felt like someone built a raging campfire in my pussy. It was so fucking hot—I was surprised there was no smoke coming off my pussy. The worst is, you can't wash it off though I did dump milk on it and then lotion and it helped some."

"I wonder where she ever got the idea to do that to you. I bet she's done it to another girl, maybe more than one. I wonder if she has had it done to her. I read somewhere that to be a good Dom, you had to have been a Sub to learn."

"Really? God I would love to pack her pussy full of it, maybe even add some habanero peppers chipped up in it for good measures. I'm not sure which burns worse, your pussy or your asshole. It makes it very difficult to go to the bathroom for a week or so. Oh, and I would want to use that fucking, what did you call that thing? A laser hair remover, or something, so it was like it had been sunburned and bare of any fucking fuzz."

"Oh Kit, tell me how you really feel," Gina laughed at me, but I noticed she was pulling on her bush again as I tried to calm down from my outbreak.

Gina was still holding the rope in her other hand and looking at it. "God, Kit, this had to itch the shit out of your poor pussy. Only thing I could imagine being worse is if it had rubbed right on your clit."

"Well those fucking weights kept the rope on the lips of my pussy. When she pulled on the rope or while the horse was leading me by the rope. It pinched and rubbed my clit, you can't imagine how hard my poor clit got pinched and how many times."

We drank a few beers and sat out in the sun until it went down and then we used the hot tub. I had gotten used to the sun and never thought about Gina not being used to it. Gina got sunburned on her tits and her butt and pussy. I teased her and asked if she wanted me to rub them with IcyHot. I found her some Solarcaine and watched her apply it to her untanned places.

We turned in, and I was asleep when my head hit the pillow. I woke up the next morning and let Rex out. I made some cinnamon rolls and took a shower while they baked. I noticed there was some stubble around the lower lips of my pussy and I shaved it off. My mound was still as silky smooth as it had been. I wondered if I could get that lasered off so I didn't have to take care of it.

Gina came out as I took the rolls out of the oven, "Smells great. Thanks that lotion helped. I hope I don't peel. I should have known better."

Gina was wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. If she raised her arms her pussy and butt showed. I was wearing just a towel, well actually two towels, one around my boobs that barely covered my pussy, and another around my head covering my wet hair.

"God, I had nightmares last night. I dreamed your friend came over and took control of us. You wouldn't believe some of the things I dreamed she made us do."

"Really, tell me about them."

"NO, if you tell about a nightmare before you eat breakfast it will come true. I'm not sure I want to chance it."