Friggin Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let's eat and then you can tell me."

I cooked breakfast and we chatted for a bit. "It's such a nice day, we should take advantage of the hot tub," I said.

"You're absolutely right," Gina replied. "I've been wanting to use the hot tub in the nude like you do."

I removed my towels and Gina slipped her t-shirt over her head. We were both as naked as the day we were born. We carried the towels outside and began removing the cover from the hot tub.

"Your pussy still sore?" Gina asked.

"No, it's pretty much back to normal now, but I'd sure like to do the same thing to that bitch, Tina."

Just as we were about to get in the tub, a woman's voice from the corner of the deck said, "Hellooo..."

Gina screamed and I turned my back to the woman's voice. Rex just laid on the deck, wagging his tail. He didn't growl or bark—like he was everyone's best friend.

"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you," the woman apologized. "I rang the doorbell, but no one answered. Then I heard voices back here."

Both Gina and I grabbed our towels to cover ourselves. "What do you want?" I asked. Sandy's eyes were looking right at my headlights. She glanced at my pussy her eyes stopped and stared at my shorn pussy.

"I'm Sandy Taylor, representing Poe, Quinn, and Taylor Law Offices. I'm looking for Kit Stangley. Would either of you be her?" She managed to say as she blushed.

"Yes, I'm Kit Stangley," I replied.

I wondered what kind of trouble I might be in, and how did she know where to find me?

"Can you give us a couple minutes to put some clothes on?" I asked.

"Certainly," Sandy replied. "Do you mind if I sit out here on the deck while you get dressed?"

"No, of course not," I answered, as Gina and I wrapped ourselves in our towels. "We'll be right back."

When we returned to the deck clothed, I said. "Sorry about you catching us naked on the deck, but out here in the country, we don't have many visitors.

Sandy winked and smiled, "I agree that it's a beautiful day to share a hot tub in the nude with a friend."

What do you want to talk to me about?" I inquired.

"Can I talk to you in private?"

"Gina, can you excuse us?" I asked.

I watched Gina walk to the kitchen door and into the house. "OK, we're alone."

"It's a rather personal matter. I represent my father, Philip Taylor in this. I understand you've met my step-sister Tina?"

I was instantly horrified. I was sure she saw me flinch and I couldn't help it.

"Yes, I met Tina awhile back. She wasn't very nice to me. I hope you didn't come here asking for a reference."

"No, it's not that at all. You see, Tina is my younger step-sister. She's always lived her life on the wild side, much to the embarrassment of our father. Recently, my father had security cameras installed on the farm he gave her, because her home had been burglarized. When he reviewed the video, he saw Tina abusing a young woman, whom we've identified as you."

"Oh my God! I was on the security camera video?" I wondered if her father also saw Mark licking my pussy.

"Yes, you were, but relax—it's under lock and key, so no one other than my father will ever see it. I'll let you in on a little secret that my father is sending Tina to 'Camp Hell' to pay for her despicable behavior. Third, my father asked me to make a generous offer to repay you for your suffering."

"What do you mean by a 'generous offer'?" I asked. "Do you have any idea what Tina did to me after she led me back here to the farm?"

"No I don't," Sandy replied.

I proceeded to tell her what happened to me. I was a little put off that they were paying me off and the thought because they were rich it would be okay.

Sandy's eyes opened bigger and I could see the expression on her face change from her so much better than me to feeling sorry for me. "I had no idea she did all that. I will let my father know about it."

"Well, if you sign an agreement I have with me, and you agree not to sue Tina or my father, I have been authorized to offer you $50,000—or more. After hearing what else she did to you, I will speak with my father and see if we can't bump that up into the six-figures."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was having my poor pussy abused by IcyHot worth six figures? It took me only a couple seconds to respond, "Yes."

"If you agree, you'll have to come to our office in Chandler to sign some paperwork. Be sure to bring some identification so we can set up a checking account for you. I'm sure you understand we want to keep your abuse out of the news, as we highly value the dignity of our family name. I have set aside ten am tomorrow morning for a meeting if that works"

I agreed to be there and said good bye to her. I watched her walk away in her classy business suit thinking I might enjoy tormenting her just as much as I would that bitch of step-sister she was here to protect.

End of Chapter 1