Frigid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see." She said softly. "I suppose I am a bit overdressed, huh? Why don't you set the table for me while I change my clothes? The plates and silverware are on the counter over here."

Miss Tunison's cheeks looked a little flushed as she brushed past her student. Emily waited until the sounds of her teacher's footsteps faded away before setting the table. When she finished doing that, she sat and stared at the wall clock for what seemed like eternity, but was probably more like just a few minutes.

Miss Tunison returned looking a little less like a schoolteacher and more like someone's mother. She wore a short sleeved button down shirt and plain dark colored slacks. Emily couldn't help noticing that her teacher neglected to tuck in her shirt. At that moment, the beautiful teen felt a newfound respect for the uptight English teacher. Not many teachers were willing to let their guard down like this in front of a student. Maybe Miss Tunison trusted her. By now the hunger pangs were starting to make Emily crazy. She was straining to see what Miss Tunison was pulling out of the oven.

"Whatever that is, it smells amazing." Emily said. Miss Tunison chuckled softly in response.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, young lady!" She said playfully. "It's just a tuna casserole that I made last night."

Miss Tunison brought the casserole dish to the kitchen table and told Emily to help herself. The beautiful teen had already started on the salad. Now Miss Tunison went over to her pantry. She disappeared from sight for a second or two and returned with a bottle and two glasses.

"Since you have been such a gracious guest so far, and in light of the fact that you are one of my best students...would you like a glass of wine?"

Without waiting for a reaction from Emily, Miss Tunison poured the wine and handed the glass to her student. Emily was still shivering a little in spite of the change of clothes. The offer of something normally considered off-limits seemed like a welcome distraction. Emily responded with a soft "Thanks" and a demure smile as she took the glass and drank.

"So what do you think, Emily?" Miss Tunison asked. "Taste okay to you?"

"I've had wine before." Emily replied. "It was at my cousin's wedding."

"No, not that!" Miss Tunison chuckled. "I mean the casserole!"

Of course, Emily thought. Way to mess up trying to make a good impression! She stabbed a forkful of the casserole and took a bite. It was lovely and rich with lots of noodles and a fantastic breadcrumb crust. Emily would never have guessed her English teacher was so skilled in the kitchen!

"It's delicious, Lillian." She replied. Her cheeks burned a little when she said this. She still wasn't used to calling a teacher by her first name like that. "You said you made this last night?"

"Yes. I hope you won't be too mad when I tell you that we're actually eating leftovers. You see, since I live alone, I often prepare meals that I can stretch..."

Emily took another sip of wine. She wasn't mad at all. In fact, she thought the idea was pretty clever. They lingered over their plates, talking about this thing and that. Before Emily knew it, they'd both consumed a couple of glasses of wine between them. Emily sort of drifted seamlessly from warm relaxation to blissful intoxication with the following glasses of wine. When they decided they were finished eating, Miss Tunison started clearing the table while Emily went off to use the bathroom. When she returned, it was Miss Tunison's turn to leave the room. Suddenly it seemed like the general blissful drunkenness transformed into a delicious tingling not unlike the slow steady build of static electricity. And by the looks of things, Miss Tunison felt it too.

"Come with me into the other room, Emily." She said. The older woman headed into the living room now. "It's kind of nice for a change having someone to just sit with and talk for a while."

Emily didn't need to be asked twice. With her wine glass in hand, she joined Miss Tunison in the living room. The normally prim and proper English teacher brought along another wine bottle. This one was different from the first. Emily presumed that they'd already finished the first one off. The beautiful teen burst out in a fit of loud, drunken guffaws when she saw her teacher taking a deep swig straight from the bottle.

"Oh my Gawd...Lilliaann!" Emily laughed.

"Don't you breathe a word about any of this to anyone at school on Monday!" Miss Tunison snapped. After a two second lull, the older woman burst out laughing herself.

"Oh—no way!" Emily said. "Your secret's safe with me! Scout's honor!"

"Good. I like a girl who can keep a secret."

They spent the next half hour or so talking and drinking with another trip to the bathroom for each of them before the conversation began to dwindle to a trickle. Miss Tunison was just about to ask Emily if she wanted any help with her assignment on satire when something caught the older woman's eye and nearly caused her to choke on another mouthful of wine.

"What's the matter, Lillian?" Emily asked through another fit of giggles.

Her teacher looked genuinely shocked by the sight of something on the coffee table. The older woman set the wine bottle down and slowly picked the object up. It was a hard cover book.

"Goodness...how did this end up down here? I mean—I was reading it before bed last night..."

For a second or two, Miss Tunison turned and stared at Emily. She looked like she wanted to ask the girl if she was the one who put the book on the coffee table, but she must have had second thoughts. The older woman sucked in her breath sharply while she continued to clutch the book.

"It is a very...interesting book." Miss Tunison said quietly.

"Yes it is. I remember when you read part of it to me." Emily replied. She took another sip of wine. "It was during summer vacation. Do you remember? We were at the library downtown..."

"Yes, of course I remember, Emily."

Now the two of them sat there in silence for several seconds. A distinct, rhythmic ticking filled the space of the living room. It was the sound of a clock ticking loudly on the fireplace mantel.

"I think that the main character, Stephen, is a woman who has the soul of a man."

Emily was curious. She wanted to hear more. "Do you have the soul of a man?" She asked.

"No—at least, I don't think I do." Miss Tunison replied. "But I am what some people would call an invert."

The curiosity in Emily grew. This was followed by another sudden wave of shrillness. It originated in the space between the beautiful teen's legs, causing her body to tingle and hum. Miss Tunison shifted a little closer to her student now, and Emily could feel the body heat emanating from the older woman.

"What—what's an invert?" Emily asked.

For some weird reason, she had a pretty good idea of what an invert was. The small excerpts Miss Tunison read from "The Well of Loneliness" only fueled her increasing interest in the book. For reasons she could never explain to anyone, she felt like she related in some ways to Stephen, the main character. She was dying to know more, so when the first opportunity presented itself, Emily checked the book out and read it not once, but twice. Miss Tunison swallowed hard now. She looked for all intents like she was trying to summon up an insane amount of courage.

"Do you know what you're asking?" Miss Tunison whispered. Emily nodded. "Well...it means the opposite of what is considered normal. For example, women are supposed to find men attractive, but..."

"But you don't..." It was as if Emily knew precisely what her teacher was thinking.

Emily was no longer holding her wine glass, and Miss Tunison allowed the book to slip out of her hand. It tumbled to the floor with a dull thud. For an agonizing moment, their hands touched. Miss Tunison gently grasped the beautiful girl's chin, turning her face up to meet her admiring gaze. Before Emily could get another word out, Lillian Tunison kissed her.

The kiss was slow and sweet at first. Emily felt a distinct tenderness between them the second Lillian's lips pressed against hers. At first Emily was stunned, but the contact felt so sensual and warm. From her perspective, it just seemed right; like all this was meant to happen.

Before she knew it, Emily felt those kisses becoming more insistent and deep. The beautiful teen parted her lips for a second to draw a breath, and suddenly she felt Lillian's tongue enter. The fruity, somewhat bitter taste of wine flooded Emily's mouth as they continued kissing each other. She sank into Lillian's arms and savored the woman's protective embrace. Her skin was burning as if her body was suddenly set on fire. When they finally pulled away, Emily looked down at her lap. She wasn't quite sure where to look or how to process what just happened. The sound of Lillian's voice sent a series of electrical shocks of painful arousal throughout her body. The feeling was very pleasurable and agonizing at the same time.

"Oh my goodness!" Lillian gasped. She sounded thoroughly embarrassed. "I'm so sorry about that! I-I don't know what's gotten into me..."

Emily touched the older woman's hand. She didn't want to stop. That kiss felt so wonderful, and so...right! Emily had kissed a few boys on dates before, but no boy ever kissed her like this. Right at that moment, Emily realized that she really wanted this. She craved this beautiful sensation of coming together with her English teacher since her first year in high school. She felt compelled to chase that wonderful feeling and see where it would take her.

"It's okay, Lillian." Emily said softly. "I kind of hoped that this would happen."

They came together in another tender and insistent kiss. After a minute or so, Emily's eyes flew open and she gasped loudly from the unexpected sensation of Lillian's mouth against her neck. Her body was trembling and an unmistakable pulsing, tingling sensation stabbed mercilessly at her groin. A soft whimper of pleasure escaped her lips. Lillian broke the kiss long enough to whisper in the girl's ear.

"Shall we go upstairs to bed, sweetheart?"

Emily replied with a silent nod as Lillian rose from her seat and switched off the nearby lamp. With a look of mild apprehension, the otherwise prim older woman held her hand out to the beautiful teen. With fingers entwined, the two of them went upstairs and into the master bedroom.

Lillian pulled the bedroom door closed and switched off the main light. The lamp next to the bed flooded the space now with a serene golden glow. Emily looked so spellbound, so trusting, so...utterly beautiful! Lillian took the girl in her arms and kissed her deeply. In a matter of mere seconds, Emily felt the English teacher's wandering hands settle on her breasts. The older woman's hands skillfully rubbed and fondled those firm little mounds of unfettered flesh. Before long, Emily could feel the warning signs of an imminent climax building in the depths of her stomach.

The girl's eyes flew open, clearly shocked. There was no way to stop what was already started, much less try to slow it down. Emily's breath caught in her throat while Lillian kissed her neck. The teacher continued fondling her student's breasts through the thin fabric of her t-shirt, and the skin around Emily's ears prickled from the sound of Lillian muttering softly.

"You're so young and beautiful, Emily. Was it just an accident that brought us together tonight...or was it luck?"

"Oh my God—Lilliaann!"

The climax reached its frightening crescendo. Jesus, what was happening? She didn't expect these feelings, yet it seemed as if she was longing to experience this exact thing for years! Emily's fingers dug deeply into Lillian's forearms as her breath became ragged and a sultry groan of pleasure escaped her lips. Lillian held the girl's body against hers. She felt Emily's lithe frame begin to sag, and she knew that her legs had already turned to jelly. The older woman placed another tender kiss against those pouty pink lips. The girl's heart was racing and her cheeks were clearly flushed.

"What—what just happened, Lillian?"

The pleading expression looked so adorable to Lillian, so beautiful in its flustered innocence. The older woman guided her young lover over to the bed. They both sat there on the edge together, trying to catch their breath.

"Everything's okay, Emily. You just...had an orgasm. I mean—I honestly never expected you to get excited over an old woman like me..."

Lillian chuckled softly to herself. Emily still looked a little flustered. She looked down at her lap, trying to avoid making eye-contact with her teacher. She touched the older woman's arm softly at first, applying more pressure as she spoke.

"This won't change anything between us...will it?" Emily pleaded softly. The girl's voice wavered a little. "Because you do excite me, Lillian. I know that I love you, and that nothing else matters in the world right now."

An odd, sort of pained expression crossed the older woman's face. For a second or two, she was overcome with emotion, and she dashed away an errant tear that threatened to race down her cheek. She gathered the girl in her arms once more and planted a tender kiss on her brow.

"Do you know what you're saying, Emily?"

The beautiful teen replied with a nod and said: "I won't tell if you won't tell, Miss Tunison." Now a demure smile crossed the older woman's lips and the two of them exchanged another deep, soulful kiss.

For a moment or two, Emily focused on how good her teacher's lips felt against hers. Lillian, however, had other thoughts. As they kissed, the older woman slowly began to unbutton her shirt, allowing the front to fall open. Out of the corner of Emily's eye, she caught a flash of alabaster skin peeking out of the opened shirt. She tried to turn her head away while she drowned in an unfamiliar ecstasy, but Lillian suddenly grasped her chin.

"Don't look away, sweetheart."

Underneath that short sleeved shirt, the older woman was naked! It quickly became obvious to Emily that Lillian neglected to keep her bra on when she changed her clothes earlier. Not that Lillian Tunison really needed a bra though; she was much smaller than the average woman her age.

Lillian pushed Emily back slightly. The prim older woman lifted the front of the t-shirt that covered the beautiful teen from her lustful gaze. When she tossed the shirt aside, she could see that Emily's already aroused state brought her lovely light brown nipples to full attention. She leaned in to suck on those pert little breasts. From Emily's perspective, the agonizing tingle she'd felt for the last hour or so had built to the point where the kiss of Lillian Tunison's mouth against her hardened nipples felt like the sparks from an out of control bonfire. She gasped loudly and her body shuddered in the older woman's embrace. She was certain by now she'd wet her pants, but she was too caught up in the moment to feel any shame.

Lillian kissed her way up the front of Emily's bare chest and against her neck before returning back to her mouth. The otherwise frigid English teacher and student exchanged another long, tender, and insanely heartfelt kiss. As far as Emily was concerned, sharing such an intimate act with her teacher felt more than just right...it felt like it was her destiny to do this.

The beautiful teen parted her lips to receive the older woman's invading tongue. She did not expect it, but suddenly her slender hips jolted hard against her teacher's body in a sort of primal lust. Driven by the tingling and expanding heat rising from the dampened space between her legs, Emily returned those loving kisses with her own tongue, and once more the pair was locked in a heated embrace.

For what seemed like a space of several minutes, Emily's hands caressed the curves of Lillian's hips, but only because she was fighting the urge to indulge another desire. For several months during the previous school year, Emily stared wistfully at her strait-laced English teacher during classroom lectures or each time she delivered a public dressing-down to some kid who forgot their homework. She wondered what Miss Tunison looked like without the modesty of a cardigan, dress, or pearl necklace. But now that they were alone, Emily began to feel the first stirrings of actual lust.

Overcome at last with curiosity and desire, the beautiful teen gingerly moved towards the open front of Lillian's shirt. She pulled it apart just enough to reveal those small, middle-aged breasts. How would Lillian react to her student touching her like this? Emily hesitated now, and her breath caught in her throat once more. The girl's hands hovered mere inches from her teacher's breasts.

Lillian was stroking Emily's beautiful long hair. She stopped now and tenderly kissed her young lover before gently grasping both her small wrists. Slowly Lillian guided the nervous girl's hands onto her naked breasts. Almost instantly Emily felt the tips of Lillian's nipples hardening beneath her trembling fingers. Both student and teacher erupted with a chorus of sudden, involuntary moans, the first definitive sounds of their lovemaking.

A relieved sort of joy welled up inside Emily when she felt Miss Tunison's breasts for the first time. She ran her fingers and the palms of her small hands across the silky white skin of Lillian's breasts, savoring the way they felt soft but somewhat firm at the same time. When Lillian broke away from their prolonged kissing and looked deep into her student's eyes, Emily knew then that she had permission to explore her teacher's body. Now Emily slowly bent down and pressed her lips against Lillian's right breast. A startling, somewhat sharp breath escaped the older woman's mouth.

As she tenderly cupped those small, middle-aged breasts, Emily brought her lips over to the left breast, this time deciding to brush her lips against the hardened areola. The soft brush became a kiss, and finally a heated flick of the tongue. Lillian tensed up as a rash of goosebumps prickled her skin. Emily smiled at the thought of sharing such an intimate act with her teacher.

Without effort, Emily's world was reduced to pleasing her much older lover. She was all too aware of every nerve and sense. Her own body awakened to this sinful new experience. "Lie back for me, sweetheart." She heard Miss Tunison say, and she dutifully obeyed. Reluctantly, the girl drew away from her lover's breasts. She laid on the bed now, her legs extended out while her arms spread out across the span of the mattress.

Lillian rose up now, and stood about a foot or so away while she took off the rest of her clothes. To Emily's shock, the older woman was wearing the same style of pink floral panties she'd left on under those sweatpants her teacher loaned to her. She slid these off, tossing them aside before pulling off the rest of Emily's clothes. Next Lillian climbed into bed, holding herself above the shocked girl with her arms locked in place. She stayed like this for a few seconds, as if she wanted Emily to get a good look at what an older woman looked like naked.

Slowly she lowered herself down upon Emily, the sides of her bare feet dragging against the outside of Emily's legs. Now the older woman's bony hips began to grind in deliberate, rhythmic circles against Emily's flat stomach. The nervous girl could feel the hot moisture between Lillian's legs. At first she felt only dampness, and then pungent, musky, sopping wetness. For several minutes Lillian and Emily kissed and held each other, sighing and breathing heavily in the throes of lust.

Lillian broke off their kissing long enough to reach around to Emily's back, turning and pulling the girl on top of her. The nervous 18 year old senior rolled on top of her teacher willingly. She wasn't sure what her lover had in mind, but she trusted her implicitly.