Frigid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me again, Emily." Lillian whispered in an uncharacteristic sultry voice. Emily started to lean down towards the older woman's mouth. But before their lips could touch, Lillian placed a fingertip against the beautiful teen's lips. "No, beautiful." She whispered. "Not there."

Emily stopped abruptly and glanced down for a second. She was a little confused at what her teacher just said. Just the same, she was eager to please her lover in any way she could. In a couple beats, she felt the older woman's slender legs spread open. Her beautiful dark eyes widened with a mixture of disbelief and embarrassment. Her English teacher—Miss Tunison—reached down between her legs and began fingering herself! Emily glanced back at the older woman's face. A wry sort of smile crossed her lips, making the lines on her face more evident. Emily knew that women sometimes did stuff like this, but her teacher? No way!

By now, Emily had put two and two together, guessing what her older lover wanted. Slowly Emily crawled backward over her teacher's nude body until she was able to lay herself between Lillian's legs. Emily bent her own legs so she wasn't hanging off the edge of the mattress. Her eyes met Lillian's now. She knew what she was expected to do.

She looked down at the damp, hairy mound between her teacher's legs. The heat emanating from the older woman was astounding! Emily couldn't see much at first. A dark, thick tangle of hair hid most of the woman's pussy from view. Then Emily watched in transfixed silence when her teacher reached down, slowly massaging those hairy outer lips. Lillian glanced down at her young lover, her lips pursed together momentarily as if to blow her a kiss.

Now Emily began running her hands up and down the older woman's slender white thighs, kneading the smooth skin and allowing her fingertips to casually graze against the hairy mound between them. She leaned in and placed a few tender kisses along the insides of Lillian's thighs. Her tongue emerged once or twice to lick against the sticky, earthy wetness that was present.

Her hands moved over until they settled against Lillian's bony wrists. Emily could feel their erratic movements as the older woman masturbated. Her eyes made contact with those slender fingers, the tips of which slid back and forth against those hairy outer lips. She could hear the older woman's voice catch, and for a split second, she held her breath before her body relaxed. The slickened tips of Lillian's fingers disappeared for a second between her inner labia. She slowly slid them out, spreading her wetness over her swollen snatch. She wanted Emily to really appreciate her first taste of another woman.

Emily's mouth kissed upward now, making contact at last with the sopping wet crease of hairy flesh between her teacher's legs. Now both lovers shuddered from the first instance when Emily dragged the tip of her tongue across the older woman's vulva. The sudden jolt of sinful sensation caused Lillian's body to flinch and a whimpering sob to escape her lips.

A sudden, unexpected gush of wetness flooded Emily's mouth, causing her to pull back in shock before trying to suppress a gag. The taste was nothing like she'd expected: It was hot, slimy, a little salty and sharp. The smell was interesting; earthy and pungent. Slowly Emily brought her tongue back to Lillian's vulva, touching gently at first, as if she was testing the waters. After a second or two, she allowed her tongue to sink fully between the hairy, slickened labia with long caressing strokes. In no time at all, the strange earthy taste and aroma grew more and more interesting. Emily could feel the stirrings of lustful hunger rising up from the space between her own slender legs, causing her body to pulse and hum.

As Emily continued licking, a strange hardened nub of flesh made contact with her tongue. When the tip of her tongue nudged and fluttered against it, she felt Lillian's hips shiver and a loud gasp escape the older woman's lips. Lillian was gasping for breath. An occasional audible sigh could be heard as Emily circled her lover's clitoris. Before she knew it, Lillian's hips began grinding lewdly against the girl's mouth in an attempt to get her tongue to go deeper.

Emily loved the sound of her English teacher's breath panting, rapidly sucking in and releasing breaths in the throes of ecstasy. As far as she was concerned, she and Lillian had become one being. The fluttering and nudging of Emily's tongue, the spastic grinding of Lillian's hips coupled with hard delighted gasps and moans all seemed to flow seamlessly towards a beautiful crescendo. Emily grasped the older woman's slender hips, caressing them gently as they rocked and jerked against the sheets.

Emily was startled when she felt Lillian's hips jerk sharply upward. She pulled slightly away, careful not to make any contact with her teeth. Once again, Emily pressed the tip of her tongue against the older woman's clitoris, nudging and fluttering against the exposed nub of flesh. Now Lillian's hips vibrated with an erratic sort of tremor against the girl's face. Emily continued to lap and kiss the sopping wet flesh until suddenly a sharp girlish squeal escaped from Lillian. It was a strange, erotic sort of sound; one Emily never expected to hear from a woman like Lillian Tunison.

Lillian's hips sank back against the mattress, grinding in a gentler, less serious way as Emily continued with her licking. The older woman's body still felt tense from her orgasm. She ran a few fingers lazily through the girl's hair before pulling her up towards her for another kiss. Lillian moaned softly in pleasure as the girl's lips, still slickened by her lover's wetness pressed against hers.

As they continued kissing, Lillian held Emily in her arms as she slowly rolled over. Now she was on top of the beautiful teen. For what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was not more than a few minutes, their bodies mashed together in a heated pillar of flesh. The sensation of Lillian's bare skin rubbing against her body made Emily shudder. Before long, the girl bent her knees, wrapping her slender legs tightly around the older woman's body.

The girl's eyes were halfway closed, heavy with lust and raw emotion. Her beautiful face and collarbone glistened with sweat, and her gorgeous amber hair spread out across the pillows like a fiery sort of halo.

"Do you understand what this means—the gravity of sexual inversion?" Lillian asked. The older woman caressed her young lover's face. "I will be with you for as long as you will have me, sweetheart, but...we can never get married."

"I-I know that..." Emily sighed.

"It is a difficult thing to do...to live the rest of your life in secrecy." Lillian said.

"I love you, Lillian." Emily replied. "You have my whole heart for the rest of my life—and yours too! This was meant to happen, Lillian...I just know it!"

"I love you too, Emily." Lillian whispered. "More than you will ever know."

Now Lillian's hands slid downwards against the sides of her young lover's slender white torso. She savored the taut, inward curve of the girl's waist, and further down, the boney protrusion of the girl's beautiful hips. The older woman grasped those hips firmly now, lifting them up. She began to turn Emily over onto her front.

"I want you to be mine, Emily—really mine." Lillian said softly. "You know that we can't actually marry, but...I can still take you."

Emily didn't resist as the older woman commanded the girl to get up on her hands and knees so that her head rested against the pillow while her beautiful little bottom was raised up with the crack of her ass spread slightly open before her lover. Emily was nervous and her heart started racing again. She grabbed the pillow, drawing it further under her head so she was more comfortable. Whatever Lillian intended to do, Emily trusted her more than she'd trusted anyone in her entire life.

Lillian rose up so that she was kneeling behind Emily. She reached forward now, and ran her fingers down over the length of the beautiful teen's spine. Emily's skin was as pale as Lillian's; a perfect smooth alabaster. Lillian's fingers reached the top of her young lover's ass, pausing just above the crack before veering slightly to the right, tracing the firm skin of Emily's ass cheek and down the back side of her thigh.

Emily felt two fingertips return to the base of her spine. The fingertips moved slowly down into the crack of the girl's ass, brushing over her anus, and stopping to linger around the hairy outer labia. For a minute or so, Lillian stroked and caressed the beautiful teen's pussy. Her touch at first was very light, but as she continued, she began to apply a slow and steady pressure.

Emily allowed her head to fall against the pillow she was clutching the second she felt the older woman's fingers parting her outer labia. Another soft whimper of pleasure escaped her lips, driven by the thrill of this new sexual awakening. Emily was no stranger to her own body—she was fully aware of the pleasures brought on by masturbation. But this new experience was so much more intimate, tender, and even powerful. The beautiful teen pushed back with her hips now to open herself better to Lillian's touch. She also wanted her teacher to have a full view of her ass and vulva. Although her head rested against the pillow, Emily could not see her older lover, but she could definitely feel the second when Lillian's fingers began to press against the sensitive inner labia, spreading the girl's wetness and magnifying that pulsing, electric tingle between her legs.

And Emily Franzen was no virgin. At 16 she had her first boyfriend, and just last year, she was going steady with Ted Nyquist, captain of the Debate Team. Ted was real sweet too. Emily thought she was starting to fall in love with him. But the first two times she had sex with Ted, Emily hated it. Ted was impatient and pushy, and penetration was a little painful. Emily figured the pain probably made her more fearful and nervous. But something else was bothering her: She just wasn't attracted to boys—at all! She could never pin down the exact reasoning behind her indifference towards the opposite sex until she'd read that book that Miss Tunison had been reading in the library...

Emily gasped and let loose a soft moan indicating her increasing pleasure from the intrusion of Lillian's finger. She pushed her hips back slightly in the hopes that the older woman would probe deeper. And to Emily's delight, she did.

Another sharp gasp escaped the girl's full pink lips. She twisted her spine a bit and her hips quivered when Lillian slowly began to work a second finger inside her. For a second or two, the older woman stayed still while Emily slowed her breathing in a desire to concentrate on these strange new sensations. Now Lillian slowly drew her fingers partway out of her lover's tight teen pussy before steadily pumping in and out, imitating the natural thrusts of intercourse. While she did this, Lillian reached down with her free hand and began to rub and massage her own still dripping wet pussy.

As for Emily, she couldn't believe the sensations, rushing through her—overwhelming her at the moment. She wistfully remembered the one day during class when Miss Tunison taught them what it meant to "Have your head in the clouds." She said that it was an expression; like having a white, sightless dream while you are awake. That was what this felt like. Her body was overwhelmed by a delirious throbbing tingle, and her mind felt foggy, yet she could feel every erotic stroke and thrust along the walls of her vagina.

Lillian wondered if Emily even knew that by now she was rocking back and forth on her own, fucking herself with her lover's fingers. The older woman observed the first signs of another orgasm building up inside the beautiful teen. They were signs that Emily had no way of catching herself. Lillian added a bit more force to her thrusts while she heard the instinctive sharp, almost desperate sounding gasps for air. Emily's hips swirled in a trembling little circle as she leaned herself backwards to press down against Lillian's fingers. After a few seconds of this, the poor girl began to cry out as she grasped the sheets underneath her.

It was the most powerful orgasm Emily had ever experienced. The poor girl felt a very sudden explosion of vivid sensations that made her fearful that her heart would stop. She bunched the pillow up underneath her and bit into it while she screamed. At the moment she didn't care how she looked. It felt wonderful and right, and...that was all that mattered!

While she sat there listening to the muffled moans and sighs from her student, Lillian Tunison continued to stroke and softly caress the girl's swollen outer labia as the orgasm subsided. Her other hand was still between her own legs, still playing with her sopping wet pussy. Emily turned over now to face her English teacher. Hard to imagine that only hours ago, she believed all those accusations of her being frigid and uptight! The beautiful girl lay there now, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm while Lillian slowly removed her hand from her pussy. She leaned forward and pressed her fingers, slimy and strong smelling against her lover's lips. As if by instinct, Emily opened her mouth and closed her lips around the intruding digits.

Emily's gaze met Lillian's while the girl sucked dutifully at her fingers. Then when the older woman had enough, she pulled her fingers away, and reached over to draw Emily into her arms. For a minute or so, the two embraced. Emily could feel Lillian's hardened nipples brushing against her bare skin while they kissed. The beautiful teen thought her desires would be sated by now, but she was wrong. The kiss she exchanged with her teacher just stoked the flames of desire. She wanted more!

When they broke their kiss Emily looked straight into Lillian's eyes and told her again that she loved her. "I want to be yours forever. I don't care if people think that it is wrong for two women to love each other. Love is just love no matter who we are."

Now Lillian broke the embrace. She took her lover's wrists, and holding her, told her to lie back down again. Emily's head was resting against the pillow. She felt the older woman grasping her thighs as she gently spread them open.

"I am one of those whom God marked on the forehead. Like Cain, I am marked and blemished. If you come to me... the world will abhor you, will persecute you; will call you unclean. Our love may be faithful even unto death and beyond—yet the world will call it unclean."

Emily immediately recognized that bit from "The Well of Loneliness." Truer words were never spoken. She supposed that was why Lillian repeated them. She could think of no more eloquent way to tell the girl that she was cut from the same cloth as her. She was a lesbian.

"I don't care about that, Lillian." Emily replied softly. "I only care about us!"

Emily let loose a soft, sultry little moan the second she felt the older woman's tongue begin to stroke and nudge the moist, hairy crevice between her legs. Lillian nudged the slick inner labia open, and instantly, a flood of hot juices began to fill her mouth. The beautiful girl's helpless moans coupled with that strong, earthy aroma of female sex awakened a sort of primal, animal instinct in the older woman. She dug her nails into the beautiful white flesh of the girl's hips, not caring at the moment if she was hurting her.

Another guttural groan escaped Emily's lips. As if driven by instinct, the girl's pelvis shook and thrusted against Lillian's face as her lover continued licking. "Oh my God, Lillian! That feels so good!" The poor girl was sucking in sharp little gasps of breath now. The sound between her legs was just...lewd. It was a loud sloppy slurping sound. Occasionally Lillian would pull her face away just long enough to breathe a little cool air over the teen's snatch.

Before she knew what was happening, the room began to spin, and Emily's body was rocked by another mind-blowing orgasm. This time, the poor girl let out an ear-piercing shriek as her body was rocked with tremors. Without thinking, she reached down and grabbed a fistful of Lillian's perfectly styled hair. It was hair that had become somewhat tousled during their lovemaking, but it still looked damn near perfect—until now.

"Oh no!" Emily suddenly realized what she just did, and instantly she released her hold on Lillian's hair. This caused the older woman's head to fall forward, almost landing face first in the soft, dense thicket of Emily's pubic hairs. "I-I'm so sorry, Lillian!" Emily wailed. She was flustered beyond belief. As for Lillian, the older woman laughed, clearly amused by the situation.

"It's okay, sweetheart, it happens." Lillian said. She rose up now and crawled up the mattress and reclined beside her beautiful young lover. "I have an appointment to have my hair styled tomorrow afternoon."

Lillian caressed Emily's face and the two exchanged another deep kiss. Their arms were wrapped around each other as they listened to the quiet, almost hypnotic ticking of the alarm clock next to the bed. By now they were both exhausted. Emily opened her eyes. She must have dozed off. She gingerly sniffed the air. Jesus, the room reeked. It smelled like sweat and sex, but she didn't mind. In fact, she thought the smell was beautiful—intoxicating. She turned to Lillian. The older woman looked as if she was about to fall fast asleep herself.

"Since I found my key, and my parents won't be home until Monday...can I stay here with you, Lillian?"

The older woman shifted on her side and reached down to pull the blankets over them both. She had a hardened look on her face. It was a look she usually reserved for students who forgot their homework or came to class late.

"I think that just to be safe, you should go home tomorrow." Lillian said. "Just so your neighbors won't be suspicious. Do you have something you can plan to do with your friends for a few hours?"

Emily remembered that she planned to meet Heidi downtown at the Comet. She got up from the bed to use the bathroom once more. When she returned, it was only a matter of minutes before her eyes grew heavy and the sounds of Lillian's slow, even breaths lulled her into a fantastic deep sleep...

****

On Monday, Emily Franzen sat in Miss Tunison's senior English class, trying hard to cobble together an excuse for why she didn't have something to hand in for her assignment on writing satire. The beautiful teen panicked when the last ten minutes of class arrived, and everybody started working on the next assignment. A small trickle of students approached Miss Tunison who sat at her desk, working on something or other. Some girl named Susan Lind—or Lund—something went skipping up to Miss Tunison and announced that she'd written some song lyrics.

"That's okay...isn't it, Miss Tunison?" Susan asked sweetly.

Wow, what a suck up, Emily thought. But she supposed she couldn't blame her. Susan was an overachiever. She always made the honor roll, and last year, she'd won two different awards for creative writing. Maybe this was just her thing.

Now that panicked feeling grew stronger as Miss Tunison rose up from her seat and started walking up and down the aisles. Another student handed her a small stack of papers, and she took them. What am I going to do? Emily thought. All that time she'd spent with Miss Tunison during the weekend, and not once did she work on her assignment. To be fair, though, Miss Tunison never mentioned to Emily that she should work on it either. They were much too busy working on "other things." Miss Tunison stopped beside Emily's desk now. She was about to ask her student if she understood the assignment they were working on today when Emily cut her off.