All Comments on 'Fringe Benefits'

by puzziboi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 2?

Loved your story can't wait for the follow up chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

Big booty bois are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WE NEED CHAPTER 2

Can we get another followup to this story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I copped one in Columbia. I was going through customs when I was stopped. The problem was my computer. they took me inside, only English. They brought in a rather large black woman who told me they thought I was smuggling drugs in my computer. I wasn't, they wanted to strip search, she stayed in the room. after feeling violated, when his finger went inside my anus, embarrassingly I started to go hard. They left. She said, I have to stay, I was still naked, she moved over, grabbed my cock, stand still and took it in her mouth. Of course, being young, my cock responded and I was soon shooting into her mouth. She stood, told me to get up onto the small examination bed, kneel and spread your anus. I did, I felt her finger penetrate me, then 2, I groaned, stay still. Turn over, lay down, I did, now if you want to get out of here do as I say, I did. She took off her skirt, good, now this will not take long and you will be out of here and with that and she moved over to my mouth, her big black cock against it. I shook my head, suck it or you might find yourself in a Columbian prison and believe me, that will not be as nice.Her cock slid into my mouth, mm, good, keep going, then she said, now while you are all prepared and she moved between my legs. No, no, please as she moved forward, keep still remember prisons are worse and she pushed against me, my anus gave up and her cock moved into me. fuck it hurt, I tensed, relax or it will feel worse, I tried too but that gave her full access to me and I was fucked on that bed and shamefully in the end I let her do it, lifting my legs higher. Let me say, it was a first for me, she actually moved up over me, removing her blouse and I willingly sucked her tits as she fucked me. She moved back down and fucked me harder and faster, I shrieked with every full thrust and then felt her warmth enter me as she bucked into me . She pulled back, go into the room, clean your self and you will be free to go. I did, they gave me back my things. Believe it or not, on the way out of the country, I looked for her, explaining I needed to thank her for her help. She was not available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpuzziboi@puzziboi
273 Followers
I'm a sweet, sensual, soft, sexually-addicted effeminate boi living in the deep South.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES