All Comments on 'Fringe Benefits'

by pantyboy4mistress

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ivy99sunshineivy99sunshineabout 13 years ago
I do

like this. I found the start intriguing. Please let there be a sequel :)

dinocarterdinocarterabout 13 years ago
Just looove it!

The combination of white young flesh adored by a black stud is one of my favorites, plizzzzz continue the affair, mmmmm

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
My oh my

Hellacious benefits! Okay, just read this and your other submissions, and I hope you post sequels to them all. The relationships you developed run in the same vein, but they are not the same characters. Good job, hot stuff, I will be on the lookout for more.

Peace and joy,

Shell

jenniann469jenniann469about 13 years ago
Great whiteboy sub story,,,

Great story! I could almost feel his big cock in my ass and his wet load of cum in my throat!!~~ Keep telling us more....

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
LOVE BLACK STUDS SCREWING LITTLE WHITE BOTTOMS A LOT! Voted a 5.

About time African American bosses got into little white faggots with tiny cocks! Maybe then KKK members will appreciate the physical superiority, of the Coloured gene pool that produces attractive well-hung offspring in male children, wuith no disadvantages in brainpower to childbearing white females? BTW: It's dark in American bedrooms at night, anyhow!

Kitkat103Kitkat103about 13 years ago
Loved The Beginning

But there were a few words missing that threw me off( Powers was a mansion?) and I had to just stop reading. Sometimes proofreading is a beautiful thing.

I can't rate the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I tried to finish

Sadly I recently watched Hot Tub Time Machine and when Nash saw Byron in the room all I could think about was the bet.

freemic3040freemic3040almost 13 years ago
More please!!!

I loved this story and can only hope there are more chapters to come!!!

Loved how the dominant black man knew he was just a sub girly boy, before the man had even had any thoughts about it!

Hot!!!!

CumboiCumboiover 12 years ago
Mmmmmm

Loved yr story, more plz x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@Barbara

superority of the black colored gene pool? You're critizising the kkk and you're right bout them but what you'te doing here is the exact same thing, just the other way round. Think before spewing bs like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i am a retired white man.i am 62 years old

i would love to have a black daddy. i would take care of all his needs. i would kiss his lovely black lips. then i would suck and lick his tits. i would take his big hard cock in my mouth and suck his dick. then i would open my legs for him and take his big black cock up my ass. he could fuck me anytime and i would love it . cant get enough of black cock. i like to please black men in bed. i will have sex with any black man who has a big dick. i will blow you and you will fuck me. cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Experience from a gay international striper

Hi i luv ur story.i know im very late at reading this but anyway please right more.It gave me a boner.Also to make ur blackdaddy even hornier u should brobably do the nicki minaj anaconda dance moves.This will make any guy horny ive done im an international striper. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hot

love this fucking story, it was hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

“I felt just like Donald Trump...” You mean he felt like an obese nazi with a baby- sized penis?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous