Frolicon Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
Saying goodbye to the glories and friendships of Frolicon.
4k words
4.67
5.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Frolicon is held in Atlanta every year. This is a semi fiction account of what happened there...if you ask real nice, maybe I will tell you what happened, what is made up, and the bit of both. It is geeky, and kinky, and as sex positive as you can get. Check them out.*

*****

You wake up in the morning refreshed, and somewhat sore. You look over at him, and say "I think the box is broken..."

He just laughs. "I know you to well. As soon as something of interest comes along, you will be..fully functional."

You grin, because you know what he says is true. As far as you know, there is no real plans for today, just seeing what happens, saying goodbye to new friends, and gathering energy for the long ride home. You wander the dealers room one more time, but you have already bought what you wanted, within your budget. You are taken aback by the number of hugs you get from people as you walk around, some of which you never directly interacted with, but were simply impacted by watching your scenes. It makes you blush, and it makes you feel important. You also spend some time just wandering downtown Atlanta, sitting together at the park, and just enjoying being together.

At some point you go to the dungeon, gear free, just to look around one more time. You stop and stare at the wrestling mats set up on the floor, than look back at him.

"I could so take you."

He stares at you a moment. " Um..no. No, you could not."

Your eyes narrow. "Wanna bet?"

"You really want to do this..?"

In response, you start to strip down. "Naked wrestling to a pin or one of us gives."

He shakes his head, and starts to undress. "Feeling frisky? Your loss."

You step on to the mat, stretching. "Frisky, yes. We will see who loses.."

He steps to the center of the map, and watches you as you circle him. You make little feints, trying to make him flinch, and finally he swipes forward in an attempt to grab you. You dance out of range, and stick your tongue out. As soon as your tongue is safely back in your mouth he suddenly drops to the mat and sweeps his legs out, catching your ankles, and dropping you belly first to the floor. He rolls to you, as you try to catch your breath, and rapidly spanks your bare ass, the slaps echoing through the room. You yelp and roll away, coming up in a crouch. He has moved back to the other side of the mat, smirking, and you grit your teeth in anger as you rub your stinging ass. You rush forward, low, looking like you are going for his waist, and he shifts to catch your charge. At the last second, you drop to your knees, grab his calves and pull, dropping him on his back. You spring forward, crawling over him, and straddling his face.

You grab his hair, and look down. "I win..", you begin.

At which his long legs come up, wrap around your torso, and pull you away, tossing you down. He rolls forward, grabs both nipples, and twists. You yowl, and slap at his dangling cock. You miss, but he rapidly retreats, and you spring forward, grappling him.

You roll about, and he starts to get the upper hand, forcing you onto your back. You bend forward and bite his arm, clamping down hard enough that he hisses. You maintain your grip as he lets go, and you try to grab his legs. His free hand finds your hair, though, and start a slow but irrefutable pull, making you whimper and let go.

You writhe, and he pushes you face down onto the mat, lying all his weight on you. You feel his cock pressing into you, and your fight is replaced with lust. He bites down on the back of your neck, making you gasp. His hands slide up your arms, his hands locking into yours. He releases his grip on your neck, and whispers in your ear "Mine".

You spread your thighs, and whisper back, "Yours".

He fills you in a single thrust, making you cry out, than just stays still, throbbing inside you. You shiver, digging your nails into the mat waiting. He slowly withdraws from your pussy, than slams home again, making you groan. You look up again, finding yourself staring at a pair of heels. You follow the long legs up to see a grinning Amy looking down at you.

"Hi sexy! I think you are both winning.."

She steps back, and talks to who you assume is her boyfriend, as your lover slips out of you, and the two of you redress. You eye the man; he is handsome enough, in a rather typical way. He looks rather uncomfortable, eyes darting about nervously. You and your lover share a glance, as Amy walks over to you, hugging you both.

"Told you I would find you before it was all over!"

You grin at her, and lick your lips, then slide your gaze to her companion. She gives a slight eye roll, but smiles.

"Todd is fairly vanilla. He has been a swinger, and is OK with sex play..but whips and chains freaks him out".

Your lover turns away to hide a chuckle, and you find yourself at a bit of a loss. Finally you give a half shrug, and say "Well..we can see how things feel..maybe get one more playdate in, if everyone is on board."

She nods. "He is not possessive, but is rather intimidated by you both. Maybe a little afraid of getting tied down out of the blue or something, I don't know." She gets a far away look for a moment. "It can make it hard sometimes, when one partner is vanilla, and the other is a little kinky, but not on your level, and can be jealous."

You smile at her, but say nothing. If you are right about her, she will either eventually chafe under both restrictions, or teach them. Her personality is to strong to settle for long.

Your lover nods at her, saying "No unexpected whips or handcuffs. But I doubt out gear spread all about the room will be very reassuring".

She grins back. "Fair enough. If he is to uncomfortable, he can go exploring. I..honestly like the two of you, and I won't spend the last few hours babysitting." She walks back over to him, and you share a concerned glance. He just gives you a little shrug and an upturned eyebrow: She is a big girl, and their relationship is theirs, not yours. You sigh and nod, than put on a smile as you walk over to introduce yourself.

The four of you go to lunch, which Todd insists on paying for. It was pleasant enough, once you got him talking. He is an electrical engineer, which made your partner's eyes light up. With an utterly false innocent face he asked about a strap design that would be non-conductive that could be added to hold a piece into place for a neon sign tester..a violet wand. Todd seemed slightly confused by the question, and asked if he worked in the business. He was just opening his mouth to say who knows what when you kicked him under the table. Without missing a beat, he just mentioned it was a hobby, and the matter dropped, besides the wicked grin he shot you.

Lunch didn't change your opinion of him; pleasant enough, rather bland, and not someone you would normally hang around with, let alone date. He had just a trace of geek knowledge, mostly hard science, and your boyfriend was able to keep up with him enough to not make him feel like an outsider. He did glance at you several times, when he thought no one would notice, but only tried to steal a glance down your shirt once. You noticed Amy was increasingly nervous, and wanted to be sure she didn't feel like you were judging her, or her feelings. You don't "take one for the team", ever, not even for her..but he was pretty enough that you would feel justified with some play, even if you did view him as nothing more than a sex toy.

"Sooo..Our time is running short. Do you two want to come back to our room..?"

The grin on Amy's face made your heart swell. Todd looked nervous again, glancing first at you, then your partner, then finally Amy. You gave him enough of a smile to reassure him that he wouldn't be sitting there watching the two of you fuck his girlfriend, while making clear that you had no vested interest in him past one playtime. Your partners rather neutral half smile said the same, not challenging Todd, nor leering at Amy, he was good either way. You think it was Amy's smile that made his choice; he either wanted to ensure she were happy, or he was well aware that she was going back with you either way.

"Sure, OK Nothing like a little sexercise for the road!". Amy winced at that, your boyfriend gave his best false smile, and your own smile was overly lustful. You preferred him quiet and nervous. It didn't last long; on the walk back to the hotel, his nerves were of anticipation, not fear, and he insisted on talking about his "2 years as a swinger before he settled down as poly". He tried bragging a bit about his number of threesums. You just smiled in what you hoped was a noncondensending way. Your boyfriend just smiled and nodded a lot, without actually saying anything. Amy's hand found yours, and you smiled at each other. At one point she squeezed your hand and mouthed "I'm sorry" at you, and you just laughed. He was currently listing the number of women he had bedded at several parties to your partner, which was less than half of the number the two of you had as lovers in the same span. He just nodded, and you were happy it was a short walk to the hotel, before he became bored and annoyed by the attempt at "bonding", and his sarcasm beat out his politeness. And your mind wandered to what it would be like to have Amy between the two of you, sharing the handholding..

When you got back to the room, your partner looked over at her with a slight smirk, and you were relived to see her give it back. You lingered by the door as they walked in, not wanting to miss his reaction. And it was almost as good as you hoped: He stopped dead at the sight of your cosplay outfit still lying on top of your luggage, the massive bag of toys still open and half packed with the strap-on lying on top, and the assorted whips, floggers, and BDSM gear covering the table. He came to a dead stop, mouth hanging open. You are quite sure he eyed the strap-on with open fear.

"We are going to slip to the bathroom to freshen up after the walk", you declare, taking Amy by the arm and tugging her in that direction. Your partner gives you a glare, then says "OK. I will start packing some of the gear up, in the meantime..."

You pull her into the bathroom, and turn on the water, before both of you break down giggling.

"His face..."

"Pure gold..I can't even.."

Laughing, you pull her close, and kiss her hard, thrusting your tongue into her mouth. She melts against you, and kisses you back, hands running up and down your back.

When she pulls back, she says "Thanks, I needed that".

You run your hand down her cheek, saying, "Relax hon. We have this."

"You don't have to. I know he is not your fit. I understand."

"I don't do anything I don't want to..or anyone. He is special to you, which earns him a pass. He is cute enough, and not a total dick..so its not like a sacrifice. I wouldn't have invited him to play at the club back home..but we are not home are we?"

"I am not sure where "home" is, anymore actually. Con this year has given me a lot to think on."

"Are you sure YOU want to do this?"

Her grin returns. "Yes. I think I would go nuts if I didn't get to play with you one more time. And I really want to fuck your boyfriend. I am a sucker for a quick and dirty mind."

"Speaking of which.." You slip her top off, and discard her bra. Sucking her nipples, you undo her shorts and slide them down her long legs. She strokes your hair, then grips it tight as you "slip" while trying to take her panties off, sliding your hand down inside the front of them. She moans as you trace your finger over her now wet lips and her clit as you "correct" yourself, and slowly slide them off.

She reaches for you, and you step back out of reach, slowly taking your clothing off for her. She bites her lip as she watches, and gasps when you slip a finger inside yourself. As you step back to her, her mouth opens to taste the finger, but you run it over her jawline and neck instead. You slip a finger inside her, making her go up on her toes, then trace her juices over your own skin.

You kiss her again, and say "I figure we will have to be the ice breakers..". She nods, and takes a deep breath, and you open the door.

Todd is sitting on the bed, watching your lover carefully, as he stores your BDSM gear in the first travel bag. You can tell by his casual half grin that he is enjoying the discomfort of the other man. As the two of you walk out, arm in arm, they both turn to look. Todd seems at a loss, while your lover grins, flips the paddle he has in hand into the air, causally catches it and stows it, before nodding to the two of you. At the edge of the bed, you kiss her again, pressing against her, running your fingertips along her pale skin. Her lips are painted a deep green today, and you flick your tongue across them. Her fingers trace the curve of your ass, your hips, under your breasts.

At last she steps back from you, and looks at the two men.

"Well? Or are you just going to sit there watching?"

Todd gapes another moment, before fighting his way out of his slightly too stuffy cloths. Your boyfriend simply meets her eyes, and begins to strip down, slowly, teasing her a bit. She watches him for a moment, before walking over to him, and helping him out of his shorts.

"Don't forget", she purrs, "That I have had you cum in my mouth not that long ago. I want more than a tease baby".

"And you will have whatever you want", he says, kissing her.

You look over at Todd, a bit at a loss. Normally you would get past the awkward start with someone that didn't get your pulse pounding by having them spank you, or something along those lines..but that was not an option here. Instead you slip into the bed next to him, and start running your fingers over his chest and back. His skin is not quite as pale as hers, with freckles here and there. His cock is standing at attention, as average as the rest of him. As they get on the bed, he slips a little closer to you, avoiding even the slightest touch of male on male skin. You narrow your eyes a bit, and push him down on his back. He starts to open his mouth, and you flick his nipple with your tongue, making him gasp instead. You move across his chest and belly, kissing, and nibbling, allowing you to watch them. You can tell he is not entirely comfortable with your taking control, but the pleasure overrides his feelings, and he is smart enough to lie back and let you play.

He has her legs up over his shoulders, and she is raking his back with her nails as she moans and half talks. At one point she meets your gaze, wide eyed and panting, and you smile at her. She gives you a brief smile back, before the expression is lost in a burst of pleasure. Todd glances at them a time or two, but doesn't actually watch, looking down at you instead. After a moment his hand rests on the back of your head, almost petting you. Its an oddly sweet and helpless gesture, and you appreciate him not pushing your head to his cock. As a reward, you take him lightly in your mouth, running your tongue along him as you watch her muscles ripple in that familiar way. As her cries get louder, you take him deep into your throat, and you feel his back arch off the bed. She pulls him up to her mouth by his hair, and the kiss passionately. She lays him back, and unrolls a condom over his cock, before slowly straddling him. Her mouth opens as he fills her, and she starts to work her hips, taking her time. You slip your mouth off Todd, and hand him a condom. He slips it on, then half sits up. You firmly push him back down and mount him, sliding him inside you. You moan as your body molds itself to his hardness, and he grabs your hips as you start to grind them into him.

She glances over at you, sweat shining on her pale skin, and grins. You reach for her, locking your hands together, and matching your movements to hers. You kiss, caressing each others bodies, leaning in to kiss each others nipples. She whispers your name, and you kiss her fiercely, slipping your hand between her thighs, rubbing her clit. She growls deep in her throat, and her hand slips between your thighs, spanking your clit lightly. You cry out at the harder stimulation, and her laugh is as exciting to you as her rising cries.

You keep the pressure on her clit, as his hands run over her nipples, pinching and rolling them between his fingers. She calls first your name, than his, louder and louder. Her thighs shake as she throws her head back and cries out, echoing through the room. Your own climax comes shortly there after, as her fingers spasm against her clit. You had almost forgotten Todd, despite clamping down on his cock, until you feel him buck beneath you, squeezing your breasts and grunting as he cums. He wilts back into the pillow, breathing hard. You dismount him, than lay across him, watching as he guides her onto her back. Her legs lock behind his back as he fuck her, pistoning in and out of her pussy as she cries out. Their hands interlace, and their lips meet between gasps, moans, and whispered words. Your hand slips between your legs, working your clit, trying to match their pace. Her back arches, and her eyes roll back, breath hitching in her throat. You watch as every muscle group bears down on him, and then you see him cum, thrusting as deep within her as he can, muscles pumping. He cries out, something rare for him, and you cum with them, gushing, hips working against your hand.

They collapse on each other, panting. Todd sits up, startled by the flow of your cum. You smile with false sweetness.

"I'm a squirter".

"Huh. That is..um..different."

"Not for us."

He just nods, looks over at them, still glistening and entangled, and excuses himself to the bathroom. You sigh, picturing him trying to quietly wash your juices off his body. You glance back as you hear them start to stir.

"Ouch", he says, smiling.

"Yes, that", she answers.

You meet his eyes, and smile. "Its nice to see you cut loose".

He looks at her, and she kisses him lightly, before scooting over to snuggle you. "The right partner can do that".

She smiles at him, "Yes. Yes it can", before turning back and kissing you. "I just want to stay in bed with the two of you all day".

"Your partner doesn't seem to feel the same", you point out.

Her smile fades a touch. "Yes. Well. I think I have some soul searching to do once I get home."

You kiss her again. "We will be there, when you need a shoulder. Promise."

Her smile is glowing, and you gasp as she slips a finger into you.

"Just a shoulder..?"

You were just starting to mold yourself to her body, tongues darting, when Todd opens the bathroom door, and coughs.

"Amy? You want to take a shower before we hit the road..?"

She sighs softly. "No. I want to revel in this scent all the way home."

"Really? We will be stopping to eat.."

"Yes." She nearly growls the word.

"OK. Well..onward then". He strides into the room, and fussily starts to dress. She flips on her back with a sigh that he either misses or ignores, and slips her fingers back into your pussy, her other hand around your boyfriends cock. She waits until he is dressed and standing awkwardly before releasing you both, and kissing you in turn. She dresses slowly, with a sad smile that doesn't touch her eyes. You share numbers, and she promises to text you when they stop, and when she gets home, and demands you do the same. She is walking slowly to the door, when you leap out of bed, and tell her to wait. You rummage through the cosplay gear, and come up with one of the photo sets from the booth. You kiss the back of it, leaving a lipstick kiss, and hand it to her. Her grin is pure gold, as she clutches it to her, than slips it carefully into her purse. You kiss her good bye, and give Todd a peck on the lips. Your lover kisses her long and hard, and then shakes Todd's hand. Todd is visibly unnerved, as your boyfriend is still nude. He just grins at him. They leave, Amy glancing back over her shoulder before the door closes.

12