Frolicon Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look at each other, and he pulls you close, kissing you.

"Will she be OK?", you ask.

"My impression is she will always be OK."

You nod sadly, and turn to start packing.

You DO shower together, before leaving, basking in the luxury of the large space. You make love slowly, sharing those secret parts of each other. You call down for a luggage cart, and, to your amusement, you get the same bellhop. He seems thrilled to see the two of you, and asks if you had a good time.

You glance at each other and grin. "The best."

"Great to hear it. It was an..unusual..weekend. But I hope you all come back next year."

"Planning on it, my friend."

He drops your gear..now heavier with new toys, in the lobby, where your lover leaves you standing guard as he hauls bags to the car. You hug people that came to be friends as they leave in turn, and past on your best innocent smile as "normals" arrive to check in, eyeballing your gear. When he comes back for the last load you both look around, feeling tired, fulfilled, and enchanted. The adventure was intense, amazing, life changing..but you also want to be in your own bed, wanting to fuck him there, while whispering in his ear about what you two could do to Amy together, or what you will do in the darkroom next year.

As you look around one last time, he picks up the last bag...leaving you with the fucksaw. He grins at you, and starts to walk away. You feel your cheeks redden, and grumbling you pick up the saw and muster your dignity under the eyes of a few dozen people.

"Motherfucker..."

12