All Comments on 'From a Faithful Wife to a Cuck's Sub'

by Alibodgeeddy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
indysubmaleindysubmaleover 7 years ago
Out-motherfucking-standing!

Many kudos to the author for such a well written and extremely erotic piece. Fabulous job of expressing the couple's need to submit and I loved the build up. Hope to read more about these folks in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well enough for a guys' wank story. As a female, I find too much that isn't addressed. The marriage has major issues at the start if he sets up his wife for rape to feed his fetish. Then neither of them address it after. They are dead in the water at that point so using the marriage for the cuck thing seems silly.

He says he'll keep her safe during the next encounter then promptly allows himself to be cuffed then tossed. Some protector there. You give her almost zero inner conflict and race into the silliness of she's powerless to refuse the alpha male. Sheesh. Magic cock strikes again.

The title is off. She is not the sub of her cuckhold husband.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

good content, but i couldn't get ibto this story, the wording was off for me.

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurabout 6 years ago
Erotic

Good story. Let's have more.

MaccVikingMaccVikingover 3 years ago
This same shit happened w/ me (as the BULL) and a relationship between two asians (I was the "Ray" of the situation)

I'm tall, dominant, sadistic, brutal Viking dom (especially with certain types of chics like Asians or chics with small tits, etc. who love to be degraded) in the SF Bay Area. Since then, I've fucked, had FWBs or had BDSM submissives with 86 Asian women. Some were in a relationship or marriage. There was one relationship in particular between a male and female Asian (both were submissive and he was only 5'8 and scrawny, she was tiny 5'1 and probably 95 lbs).

I'm very sadistic and brutal, so I would fuck her ONLY in the ass for the first whole month. I deprived her of pussy pleasures to learn her role, and quite frankly just to be a prick. She always looked like she was crying in pain (that Asian wince thing they do), and would push back with her weak arms and hands on my stomach but it was no use, I turned her out with my monster whitezilla cock.

Long story short (similar to the ending of yours), she eventually left her bf of four years just to be my BDSM Submissive Anal Fuck Toy Slave. True Shit!

My New Year's Resolution is to do this again with another Asian couple. Asian women stand defenseless and helpless in the presence of true, alpha Caucasian males.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous