All Comments on 'From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 06'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Phil had a fantasy

He didn't want to actually be demeaned, degraded and humiliated. I wonder how many diseases he has picked up? This is a disgusting story of betrayal and abuse.

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelover 6 years agoAuthor
Going back to the first chapter one will see the situation was to be copacetic

1: Reading from Chapter One, we see the situation for Phil/ Chantel and Helen was to become a copacetic relationship of Mistress and her new BF with sissy Chantel. Never did it appear that Phil as a long time closet crossdresser and private play sissy not want to experience the domination and control from Helen and later Alan. This was never a forced femme story. It was always a story of exploration of sex and sexuality for a real crossdresser and sissy with her new Mistress wife and BF.

Of course from the beginning Phil never expected to be found out by his wife. But having been found out he likely knew she may take on a dominant role and use Phil now as Chantel and enjoy Phil's transformation and subjugation as an en femme sissy girl. Most cders who get enjoyment out of being a sissy, sissy maid and sissy slut really wish or want to embrace this type of role if handed to them by another person and in Phil's case his wife and soon to be her BF.

2: This story would only be a wam, bam, thank you ma'am story if written on the quick. Boy is a cder, cder gets caught, cder is turned into a sissy girl, a sissy maid and sissy slut. Bang she lives F/T now either owned by a Mistress and/or Master... story ends... FINE! Lots of quick stories like that and here at this site. But if people look at my fantasy writings here they would see I do not write quickie, wam, bam, thank you ma'am stories. I have found as a rank amateur, I write journey type stories, some take big twists and turns, others more predictable especially from a cder's POV. I want to make each story series I write be, well unique to themselves. This I find is hard to do as a website like this can be basic with writings on just sex, humiliation, BDSM and other kinks. I let my mind flow and write in ways that excite me in fantasy ways. I cannot write to the minds of others but only hope or see that my stories may excite others in their own ways.

3: As such it all may not please all readers. Lots of authors here, many are damn good writers and story tellers, maybe some real life adaptations or just fantasies, guess what? Not all of these erotic and sex stories excite me. BUT! that's ok, they do not have to. I am far from the best writer. I again write really for myself and enjoy probing my fantasy mind as I write, if readers like my stuff THEN GREAT I LOVE IT! Even feedback, positive or fair criticism, but not feedback I feel as trolling or abusive.

4: As for feedback that may appear abusive or trolling HAVE AT IT THOUGH! I do not care to wish to stop any as such I believe in free speech even if feedback may be verbally abusive, insulting or trolling. But remember free speech means that myself and others can post rebuttals.

5: But more so, I find those who just flame or verbally assault writers here be it me or others, I ask why do you bother to read the stories if you wish only to flame or assault the writers? Why waste YOUR TIME!?! If I begin to read a story by other authors here and find I am not excited or interested by such I will often just stop and move on or maybe check back later in a different state of mind. I will not post insults or abuse.

It's sort of like visiting Youtube and watching many trans and CDing channels. I enjoy following some of them and notably lives of trans girls who are brave to share aspects of their lives (yes, know monetization drives some of it for them too). But then to read abusive comments in their comments section I find odd, as a person must actually choose to visit a cder or tger Youtube channel and choose to watch their videos. If one hates cders and tgers WHY do they waste their time to watch and often post ugly comments? Now if it were me, I'd just move on and not bother to watch these Youtubers. If I was such a flamer/abuser I'd know my life is too short to attack and troll these cder and tger Youtubers. Of course again free speech allows you such, unless you incite violence, abject fear or panic. But since especially many tgers have had to deal with a lot in life why do you think they even care about any judgements, verbal assaults and such in their comment section?

6: Finally this story series I'm writing here has become ( I have more chapters to post) a series with some major twists and turns (Big league) that I never saw me writing at first, but I hope those who may enjoy my story writing here will enjoy these chapters to come. If not, by all means please move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

Keep it up! Can't wait to see what Sissy Chantel does next!

nyslaveboynyslaveboy2 months ago

Such a hot series I wish I were in her shoes!!

CharlotteTWCharlotteTW28 days ago

Quite fun as a fantasy goes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous