From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 08

Story Info
Chantel, Helen & Alan Celebrate her role as a transsexual.
6.2k words
4.66
22.3k
16

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, I so hope you are enjoying my story here. It sort of allows me to live vicariously through my words as Chantel. This story has been outlined to allow me to write it in an encompassing and linear way. I try not to wing it but to paint a story that is life-like without being boring, well at least I hope it's not. I hope my characters are believable and are appreciated for who they each are. Bringing in a transsexual theme in the previous chapter is allowing me to delve into a part of my mind I have not really done before. But transsexualism has been a thing at times for me to learn and wonder about.

Myself as a crossdresser and at times a fantasy sissy, picturing myself as Chantel and moving into the world of transsexualism is well, kind of new, quite exciting and sort of hot for me. It is allowing me to think about what my life could be if I was the transsexual Chantel is becoming. It's really an exciting twist to my fantasy mind. I now see the plot going in ways I never much thought of as a guy, ways that I am thinking about as soon being quite erotic for me.

Chapter Eight will move the story forward a bit more so that I can make Chantel's journey into her transsexualism more deep and exciting. This chapter will be at Chantel's one year anniversary from her first being outed as a sissy crossdresser to Helen. It will have her being at five months now on hormone therapy and she is fully under the effects of her female based hormones. It will allow me to write her more from a true t-girl point of view as well as her expanding sexuality and her developing relationship with especially Helen and Alan.

A note at this point one shall assume Chantel's ex-wife Jill and adult daughter Sara knows of her becoming a trans woman. Obviously being more or less estranged keeps both at a distance but I want to make it so that they are supportive and mature enough to want Chantel to be happy with her new life journey. Neither are obstructive to Chantel finding a happiness in her life. It also is clear that Helen's adult son and daughter know of Chantel and they are quite ok as they see more of me and see how their mother accepts me as a trans woman and how Helen and I have a very strong girl friend relationship now developing. Of course Helen, myself and Alan have a working relationship were I am still a sexy maid and a sexy and sex video personality. This business partnership is going well and we mean to keep it as such for now.

So I will pick up the story at the one year mark, just prior to my anniversary of being outed. I hope you all continue to follow and enjoy, things will by my feelings stay exciting, life-like and sex filed as well and sexy.

*****

Chapter Eight: An Anniversary Celebration and a New Direction for my Working Life.

Saturday morning, I'm up as our house maid in my pink satin maids dress, white petticoat, pink sheer pantyhose, pink 5 inch spike heel pumps, my makeup is flawless, female hormones for the last five months helps. I'm pretty well of no need for a wig as my sandy blonde hair has really grown well since taking my hormones. It is a tad shorter than I hope for yet but is just above my shoulder, a wispy cut with cute bangs framing my feminine face. I have breakfast made for Helen, Alan and myself. As we all sit to eat breakfast discussion about tonight begins.

Helen says, "Well Chan, you do know what today is?"

I reply, "Yes, Helen, one year ago today I was outed to you as a crossdresser and a sissy."

Alan pipes in, "After all this time we all know it was the best thing for you Chantel and turned out good for all three of us."

Helen sips coffee and says, "Yes, my shock has turned into a very special relationship to my now very special girl friend, Chantel."

I blush and reply, "Ahh Helen, please you are embarrassing me, but I agree I love you like a special girl friend now. I love how you have and are helping me become all the woman I now know I want to be."

Alan says, "A very attractive woman you have become Chan, I mean you feminized well as just a crossdresser but damn! those hormones have really begun to turn you out."

Helen adds, "Helping her think, feel and act like a woman helps. She eats more like a woman, works out like a woman and I have her down to 170lbs, down from her male average of 185lbs. Just five more to go girl."

Alan says, "Yes, the weight loss has really helped her and the toning of a more feminine style exercise works well too."

I reply after a bite of toast, "Well I love the support you both have given me, Helen has helped me really embrace a feminine lifestyle and Alan keeping the business side going well makes it all financially worthwhile for me."

Helen asks, "Do you wish to do anything special tonight Chan? Celebrate maybe a nice dinner?"

I hum and haw then say, "I'd love to get all dolled up, go to a nice restaurant for a nice dinner, maybe go out to club later and mingle and dance. I'm sure you and Alan will enjoy that. I will find a guy or guys to dance with my hottie little me." as I giggle.

Helen giggles and says, "Jeez my gal is a little cheeky... but dammit yeah she's a hottie and will have guys fall all over her."

Alan adds, "Yep, I can see her having fun clubbing tonight." he adds, "Lets do that then. Where would you like to eat Chan?"

I smile and reply, "Alan I like that new place on 6th. and Francis St. you know Oliver's Bistro."

Alan says, "I'll make reservations for oh say 6:00pm."

We also agree to go to the night club two blocks down from the Bistro, it's called, The Night's Edge, a club orientated for wider audience appeal and not too trendy and not too old school. It should be fun. I get on with some of my maids duties, Helen an Alan go out and do some grocery shopping.

The five months of hormones really has affected me, I do have some little breasts and they are quite perky, again my hair has grown out quite well and is a softer feel. It's still a bit shorter than I hope to reach but is styled, nicely just above my shoulders, the back side is a bit longer the sides are wispy but feathered back and my face frames nice with cute wispy bangs. I keep a normal sandy blonde colour. My skin is softer now and you really see it on my face. I have noticed my fat redistribution and more around my hips my muscle tone is softer now and I can tell the hormones have physically weakened me. The exercise routine I do with Helen keeps me quite fit though. I see myself as more of a woman everyday I look at my self in a mirror. If I'm going to be a trans woman I may as well flaunt my femme looks.

A big thing I notice is psychologically. These female hormones do make me more emotional, it's really quite interesting. Most of my life I lived as a male and I was not a stone cold rock as a dude but I was also not an emotional wreak. Now after five months of hormones I feel more emotional, a part of me likes it as they make me feel more womanly, but a part of me feels odd still as I do not want to be like a blubbering school girl. But the hormones will affect my mind as they do my body.

As the day goes on I am dismissed from maid duties and can relax. I am going through my wardrobe to pick out my outfit for tonight, but before I finalize it I am going to take a long, warm and feminine bubble bath. Helen and Alan relax to music as I run a deep bubble bath. As I take off my clothes I stand before the bathroom mirror and take good look at myself. I remove my morning makeup and I still see a woman's face in the mirror. I think about some facial surgery but do not concentrate much on it, maybe an eye lift and a thinning of my nose. I see my perky but still little breasts, maybe I will get implants. My nipples have become womanly and I like it. In fact my one male appendage still gets hard and is hard at me looking at my pretty feminine body in the mirror.

I make my way into the bubble bath and lay back to relax my neck rests on a comfy pad. I flip through a couple of Cosmo magazines and look forward to dinner and clubbing tonight. I place a warm, damp towel over my eyes as I almost drift to sleep. Stress flows away from my body.

After another 10 minutes or so, I softly body wash myself, wash my now more feminine hair and get out of the bath, a large fluffy white bath towel wraps my like a warm hug and I get to do what many women do, take another towel and wear it around my wet hair. GOD I FEEL SO GIRLIE!!

By 4:30pm we, well the girls, myself and Helen begin to get ready. Alan being stud of a man does not need all the time to dress up as like us gals have to do a being feminine. I am putting on a black satin bra that pushes up my perky little breasts. I then put on a satin high cut panty. I put on a black satin camisole and then sit to do my makeup. By being on hormones for five months and having some laser treatment on my facial hair area I do not need as much concealer and my skin works with less foundation and matt powder now. I'm going smokey eyes, pearl iridescence as base up to my now well shaped brow arches and filing in with a two tone smokey grey and black shadow colours. Line my eyes and a good mascara job and I look like a real smoking hottie. Going deep on blush, strong ruby red, blended in well and then do ruby red lip colour, spritz on some Chanel No.5 and it's time too finish my outfit.

A black lace garter belt and I then pull on gently two black sheer stockings with lace tops, clasp the garter straps to each stocking. I pull out a black lycra form shaping dress, long sleeves and goes mid thigh, just covering my stocking tops. I get a wide elastic and leather red cincher belt to help shape my waist. I still can use a bit of shaping. I put on a large set of double hoop, one smaller hoop inside a larger hoop of gold earrings. Then my black velvet with gold and zircon front detail choker. On each wrist are a set of gold hoop bracelets. My nails are now grown a tad long and are painted ruby red.

I grab my sexy pair of red leather 4 inch spike heel over the knee boots, Unzip them and slip each boot over my stocking clad legs and sensuously zip each boot up. God I feel so sexy and hot. I fill essentials in a red leather over the shoulder purse, grab a red leather jacket and check myself in my full length mirror, fix my hair and am soon good to go.

Meanwhile Helen is dolling her sexy self up. I find she has a black lace bra and matching high cut panty on, she too has a black garter and black stockings hers have sexy back seams. She has a white satin body shaping blouse on and a black leather pencil skirt on, just above her knees. Gold and pearl drop earrings, a wide gold necklace and matching wide gold bracelets on each wrist. She has a gold lame belt on and she stepped into a pair of black leather 4 inch spike heel pumps with black leather ankle straps. She has a black leather with gold trim over the shoulder purse and she has a black faux fur shrug jacket to wear. She spritz's some Dior perfume and she all 5'9" of her looks stunning. My male self enjoys her very sexy look, my girlie side loves my now ex-wife and best girl friend so much as a hot chick too. Alan will love her look.

As for Alan, he's in black jeans a white cotton long sleeve shirt, slightly open collar, black Dayton boots on, a wide metal banded Breitling watch, brown hair styled and clean shaven. His manly cologne turns Helen on and it even does me. He grabs a brown leather jacket and we all by 5:45pm get into our cab, we plan on some serious partying.

Our cabbie is of Sicilian decent and he is all eyes at Helen and myself as he holds the door open for us in his Dodge Pacifica taxi cab. Helen and I sit in back and Alan sits in mid row. I love it all, I love being woman now. As we are driven to Oliver's Bistro. Our cabbie chits chats with us, asking if we are going out for a special occasion. Helen answers by saying yes, a one year anniversary. Our cabbie named Antonio asks what for. I am perfectly fine in saying it's to celebrate my journey into womanhood and I tell him I am a transsexual woman. We see his eyes bug out in his rear view mirror, he tells me I am Bellissimo, he finds it hard to believe I am trans but compliments me and all of us.

As we get to the restaurant we all step out of the cab, Alan pays the cabbie and we are now walking up the walk way to the front doors of the restaurant. Alan holds the door open for Helen and myself to walk through. The three of us wait at the front to have a Hostess seat us to our reserved table. We are greeted by a young lady name Michelle who cheerfully greets us and Alan tells her of our reservation. Michelle leads us to our waiting table, Alan actually holds chairs out for us and we all relax. My new found world of being totally womanly is an incredible new joy.

Once seated the Hostess asks if we like anything to drink? Alan chooses a good Pale Ale, then she asks us as the ladies (I love it, love it being one of the ladies) and both of us order Vodka Coolers. Michelle leaves us menus as she leaves to serve our drinks.

Helen says, "You must feel terrific Chan, being referred to as a lady."

I am smiling big time as I reply, "Oh my God, yes! Helen I feel so wonderful right now."

Alan says, "I like seeing our girl Chantel being in her personal seventh heaven."

I smile and reply, "Thank you Alan."

We spend a few minutes looking at our menus. I now must think and eat like a true woman. I decide on a breast of chicken with a Caesar salad. Helen agrees and will have the same. Alan will have a 12oz Sirloin steak with Greek salad.

Our waitress arrives with our drinks, introduces herself as Kelly.

She asks, "Are you all ready to order?"

Alan looks up at her and says, "Yes, I'll have a 12oz Sirloin Medium Rare with Greek Salad."

Kelly asks, "And the ladies."

We defer to our man Alan and he says, "The ladies will both have the breast of chicken with Caesar salad." he adds, "For an appetizer we will have potato skins with sour cream."

Kelly says, "That's great." and picks up our menus then walks away.

We all sip from our drinks and relax. My mind is going 1000mph and a true trans woman. I see Helen looking hot and she sees me looking hot. Alan as the alpha male is very satisfied at what he sees, he is with two sexy ladies.

Alan brings up a new subject that may adjust my future.

He says, "Chan, you are now quite a girl, we new you'd turn out well and we are proud of you adopting and being so happy wit your new trans life."

I smile and reply, "Thank you Alan, thank you both. This last year has been a whirlwind for me. To now know and feel I am a woman is an amazing thing."

Helen says, "Chantel, I love how you have turned out, I love how we are girl friends now and can be trusted confidants."

Alan brings up by saying, "Well Chantel, your life and role has changed, you are no longer our sissy maid and crossdresser. You are our best girl friend, business partner and as such our house maid, contracted out maid which we will enjoy carrying on as long as you wish too. Your online videos and blog are good additions."

Helen adds, "Yes, we do not want to force you into things you no longer want, but if you are ok with doing your contracted maids work well its a part of a your new career."

I say, "Yes, thank you for allowing me to better control my working life. I am good with earning living as the house maid and by contracting out maid work too our list of selected male bachelors, divorcees and widowers. These men all like me and even more since I had gone trans."

We chat a few minutes more on general new ideals to our relationship, appetizers are served, more drinks and then dinner is served. The three of us enjoy our relaxing dinner. Alan brings up the new idea for my working future.

Finishing up a bite he says, "Chan, you know girl, you have turned out very well, the hormones are working well for you. Helen and I have discussed a new direction for you work wise."

I sip my vodka cooler and ask, "What is that?"

Alan says, "You know and we know you have come to enjoy sex with men, pleasing men is a big part of your femme life now. We figure that you could be put out on the streets as a street walker and make some two bit money going low and cheap with horn dogs who want to fuck and be sucked off by a tranny slut." he sips his beer and adds, "But you look too good for that and you are mouldable as a sexy girl. We think a career as an upscale escort."

Helen says now, "We feel that there are numerous men notably business men and out of towners who may want some exciting company and may be into a sexy well turned out and one excited to willingly put out for men, that can be you."

I reply, "Wow, really? a sexy escort?"

Alan says, "Chan, you have what it takes to be a sexy t-girl escort. We think we can set up this service and we feel numerous men may be interested in a t-girl as sexy and submissively in the as we feel you shall be."

I reply, "Wow, yes I agree it can be fun and I agree the money may be good, better than me strutting around on a street corner."

Helen adds, "Well yes, but we are not going force you to do such. It must be a work choice that you want. But you are sexy and will probably enjoy being with well turned but maybe kinky men who get of on sexy t-girls."

We all go on and finish dinner, desert and out discussion. I am actually excited about being set up as a classy t-girl escort. I'm really turned on by this. So we finish up and agree to set this up. Once we pay our bill and tip our waitress we move on and will walk down the two blocks to the night club for my celebrating and partying. It's now about 7:30pm and a nice clear night with a touch of crispness. Alan walks between Helen an myself. Our sexy high heels click clock as we leisurely walk to 'The Night's Edge' night club. We feel good as we each have had a couple of drinks already but we are fun feeling and ready for more.

Entering the club we are able to find a small booth on the second floor and a bit away from the dance floor. Helen has me now do the girl thing. We both excuse ourselves from Alan and walk to the ladies room. I think, 'Wow I'm doing a time honoured thing among one out and about clubbing, visiting there ladies room.'

I'm nervous as we both walk up to the door, men and other women are looking us over. It 's quite odd as I'm use to men and women looking at me as a sissy girl but not as a sexy woman. Helen tells me to get use to this feeling now as we both enter the ladies room. Girls are coming and going. The sound of heels chatter everywhere and the chatter of women, most drinking and feeling well, abounds inside the bathroom.

Helen says as she looks into the mirror, "Hun, how are you doing? Feels good to be a part of the sorority so to speak."

I look at her fix my hair looking in the mirror and say, "I feel great Helen on cloud nine."

Helen notices a stall opening up and tells me in a girlie way she has to use the loo and she scampers inside. I suddenly feel an urge to use the toilet and when a stall opens up I do the lady thing and get inside. Sit and pee is the ladies way as I pull up my dress, ease my panty down and take a seat like a good woman would, my red boots planted well.

After each of us finish we have a second look in the mirror and powered sure noses. Then we click clock in our heels back to our booth where Alan waits.

He says, "You two alright now?"

Helen an I giggle as we both say, "Yes."

A waitress come and asks for our drink order, Alan has another beer and we girls have another cooler, Cranberry this time. We chit chat and Helen makes sure to educate me that I must keep my eyes open as now I am a cute woman and not just a cheap sissy girl, that I need to be aware of men looking at me as a sexy little object. It's different now from when I was just a floozie sissy. I'm a a part of the woman's class and a sexy hot one at that. Tonight in my black dress, red over the knee boots and red leather jacket men ogle me. I am really learning now.

12