From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 15 minutes into our time at the club I find my first man comes to me as a true sexy girl and not just some crossdressing sissy and compliments me as he asks if I would dance with him. Helen nudges me and I agree as I step up he takes my hand and we both walk down stairs to the dance floor as he guides me well in my spike heel boots. In fact Helen and Alan follow.

A rather catchy fast dance is played by the house band and soon I am dancing with a man, what a feeling, the booze helps my nerves. It is still odd as I feel different now that I live as a woman and not just a cheap tart or sissy slut. As we dance the gentleman leans into me and tells me I look very good, nice dress and sexy red boots. I smile and thank him. He then tells me his name and it is Danny, I tell him I am Chantel and we smile and dance. I see Helen and Alan dancing too and Helen smiles as we see each other.

The song ends and the band goes into a ballad. Danny asks if I will slow dance with him and I agree as he takes my hands and draws me close but not too close. I of course as a lady would let him lead and we cool off as we ooze to the slow music. I smell Danny's cologne and get a good look at him, black button up shirt, blue jeans, western boots. He has dark hair and a modest beard. We keep dancing and I feel like such a sexy lady.

Soon Danny leans in tighter and says, "I've been watching you and your friends since you came in tonight, your fuckin red boots and red jacket with your tall thin body is very fuckin hot." He sighs and adds, "I was drawn to you like a moth to flame right away. I gulped down another beer and felt I had to dance with you and meet you."

I smile and say, "Thank you Danny, you are very attractive and you smell delicious, I'm a enjoying this."

Danny is quite hot now and says, "I hope you do not mind but fuck I want to hook up with you, I'm fuckin hard for you... Damn, please girl don't be mad at what I just said, but dammit I'm hot for you."

I kind of step back, pause and say, "Danny, thanks and yes you excite me but... but I must be honest with you."

He interrupts, "Ah shit you have a boyfriend or you are a lesbian right?"

I giggle and say, "No Danny, but before we get more heated you must know, I am a trans woman."

He stops, while holding my hands he stands back and scans me from head to toe, "Nah... you are kidding me? You really are a chick with a dick?"

I look at him and reply, "Look I will understand if this turns you off, but yes, I am transsexual, a chick with a dick." as a I giggle then add, "I do not want to deceive you."

Danny says, "Fuck they make you girls pretty hot today. Shit I wish more regular girls looked as good as you."

We actually keep dancing slow as he adds, "You know what? Fuck it, it could be fun with a girl like you."

I reply, "You still interested and then sure I'm good with a quick hook up, as long as you are not scared of me and who I am. I am in my mind a woman."

Danny says, "Tell you what, you want to step outside and cool off for a bit?"

I look at him and say, "Why not, but I want to tell my friends I will be out with you for a while."

He says, "OK." as we walk off the dance floor and I quickly tell Helen and Alan I will be out for a while. They smile and see that I'm still with Danny.

We both walk outside and walk down the walkway as we cool off. Danny questions me about being trans as he can't believe how good I look. He holds my left hand with his right as we slowly walk and he asks what I'm in to. I tell him anything, I am good with men and enjoy pleasing men. That turns him on so much as he takes my hand and has me brush his crotch and he tells me he feels as if he is about to bust his pants zipper. I giggle like a school girl and look at him. He then like a magnet kisses my ruby red lips and it was like magic, fucking hot, hot, hot, my girlie dick is hard and he feels it too, oddly it turns him on as it feels taboo.

Danny wants me and I want to please him. He scans around and he sees the gas station up the street, he takes my hand and we head for it, he is careful to not go too fast as I am in 4inch spike heels and have a tight black dress on. We get inside the gas stations store area and he asks one of the staff if he can have the key to the mens room, he slips the person a $20. and she gives him the key, looking at both us, knowing what we plan to do, smiles and says please don't be too long.

We walk to the mens bathroom and enter inside, concrete floors and fluorescent lighting does not make it the most attractive place but we are both fucking horny. My heels click like gun shots on floor as we decide were to get to it. Danny says he's wants to fuck my ass and he wants to see it in the counter mirror.

I look at him doey eyed and smile as I say, "Mmmm...ok, sounds so good."

He is panting as he has me bend over the counter and he watches me ease up my dress, My lace topped stockings and garters show themselves and he gulps with lust.

He sighs and says, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm am about to bust, that is a sexy pair of stockings and your little ass... Mmmmm girl."

I now ease my black satin panty down and my bottom shows. I reach into my purse and pull out a tube of lube and hand it too Danny saying to please lube me up. He gulps and takes the lube. He tells me he has never been with tranny girl before but he fucking likes it so far. He takes a dollop of lube and fingers my butt hole. I moan with joy and want as he fingers me. I toss my hair and look back at him as I smile.

I say, "Danny you will like this, I am quite experienced with men pumping my backside."

He looks at me and says, "I'm so fuckin horny right now, I want to pound you until you scream for more and then fuckin fill you up with my jizz."

He tosses the tube of lube own the counter, my ass is sticking wantingly out, my dress is pulled up, panty down and my red over the knee boots straight to their 4 inch heels on the floor contrast with my black stockings, I ache to be fucked and tell Danny so.

He drops his jeans and then his briefs, Danny is a nice 7 or so inches and quite thick, uncut and stiff as stiff can be. He takes his hands and massages my butt checks as I moan with joy. He then pulls me open to see my sexy lil butt hole and he begins to insert his 7 inch cock. We both moan as he goes slow trying to get past my sphincter. But soon he is in and he holds my hips as he slowly moves his cock back and forth. Both of us sigh and moan as we build up our mutual pleasure.

Danny sighs and says, "Shit I've ... ahhh... never done this before... but it fuckin feels good."

I reply, "Feels good Danny, I... uhh... yeah.. you go... ahh.. give it to me."

He works up his pace and we both are so hot and horny. I love the feeling of stiff cock up my ass and I know my little ass pleases Danny's cock as he pounds me over and over. He holds my hips and then moves one hand to the small of my back as he presses me to the counter and pounds harder. I groan with the pressure of his cock probing up inside me. Danny grunts as he more forcefully thrusts. He tells me he can't believe he is fucking a tranny but dammit he loves it. Danny then reaches for my crotch as he wants to feel me up and he feels my dick is hard, yes a t-girl on hormones still can get hard.

He says, "You are hard too, I'd like to jerk you off as I fuck you, is that ok?"

I moan and sigh saying, "Ahhh... ohh .. yes D... Danny, yes it would ... feel good."

He replies, "I would love for us to cum about the same time... err.. sorry can girls like you still cum?"

I giggle and say, "Yes, Danny girls like me still can cum..and orgasm too none the less."

He says, "Good."

He strokes my dick with his right hand and he keeps pounding my backside. We both sigh and pant as we breathe with mutual lust. Fucking lust what a sexual feeling lust is. Danny fucking his first tranny up her ass and me as a t-girl out on the town playing and not just as fuck slut but a willing sex partner in lust.

Danny works my dick with his right hand and I can sense I am nearing orgasm as I tell him so and he tells me he has been holding back his ejaculation so as to time it well but he can't hold back much longer. He strokes me and pounds me hard as my body presses into the counter. I can hear Danny getting closer, I focus on my soon to be orgasm, it's just slower getting there and not as wild being on hormones, but I feel it as I groan and orgasm, the lower amount of semen spills from my t-girl dick and I sigh. This sets Danny off in a lustful torrent and he grunts out and he shoots his thick manly cum deep inside me. I am wild with pleasure knowing I brought a man to his first t-girl ejaculation.

Danny sighs and says, "God, fuck feels so good... God I hope you are ok with me cumming inside you?"

I say, "Yes Danny, I love having cum inside me. I'm so happy I gave you pleasure."

Danny says as he pulls out, "I'm glad you came too. I enjoyed being with you here."

I get up, turn around and drop to my haunches and take over his cock as I lick him clean and tuck his manhood away, pull up his briefs and soup his pants. I move to the stall, clean my back side then pull up my panty and fix my dress. .

Danny says, "You are quite the sexy bitch Chantel."

I smile and say, "Yes and I love it."

We walk out and Danny gives the key back to the staff person as we then walk back to the club. Once inside we both make our way to where Helen and Alan are seated. I introduce Danny to them and them to Danny. He sits with me and we start chatting.

Helen looking femininely suspicious says, "Where you two up to naughty no good?" as she giggles.

I look at her smile and say, "Umm Danny and I just well had some private fun... Lets say I made his night."

Danny smiles and says, "Um yeah, it was a blast so to speak." as he winks at me.

The night moves on, I dance with Danny a few more times, we all have a few more drinks. By 11:00pm we are all tired and tipsy. I say good night to Danny and he says he hopes we may hook up again one day soon. Alan goes to get a cab and Helen and I talk a bit as she is happy I am opening up my butterfly wings and become quite a woman now. Having Helen's validation makes me feel wonderful.

Alan gets the both of us and walks us out to the waiting cab. We all drive home and we are all quite done for the night. I say good night to Helen and Alan and they say to me. I undress, wash up and get into bed, I'm pretty tipsy. I did enjoy my time tonight and being with a man like Danny who treated me like a real woman. The sex we had was fucking great though. For a guy who never fucked a t-girl up her backside, Danny made good note of himself.

Before I drift to sleep I think about being sent out with new career as a classy female escort. It sounds fun and good money wise. I look forward to Helen and Alan getting this all going.

*************************

Chapter Nine to follow soon

12