From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon to pleasant applause he comes out and gives about 45 minutes of performance. It was a good show. Afterwards I was taken back stage to his dressing room. Once inside Richard was all eyes towards me as I told him he put on a great show.

Soon we make our way back to his room and once inside he relaxes by taking his suit jacket off, then his tie. He fixes himself another drink and I do agree to a glass of white wine. We then sit on his sofa, I put my legs up over his and he gently unzips my red ankle boots and pulls each off to then take his firm handed and massages my black stocking clad feet... It feel's very nice.

He asks, "Does that feel nice Darlin?"

I lean in close my left arm around his shoulders as say, "Yes, hun, feels so good, your firm hands on my tired feet is just magic.

He says, "Chantel you are so hot, I am totally turned on by you and have been all night long."

I smile and reply, "Mmm thank you Richard, what would you like to do for the rest of the night?"

Richard pulls a sip off his drink and I sip my wine he follows up, "I'm going to pick you up, take you to the bed and make love to you. Do you like that Chantel?"

I say, "Mmm sounds so good."

Richard picks me up as he stands up, I'm no lightweight but the weight I lost with Helen's help does work for Richard, My arms hold on tight as he walks me to the bed and places me on it. I lay back and rest my head on the pillow laying on my side in a graceful S shape. Richard takes off his shirt and then his pants and socks. He sits on the bed in his briefs and then runs his left hand over my left shoulder as we make eye contact. He leans close to me and gives another kiss.

He says, "Roll over hun, I want to unzip your skirt."

I roll over on my stomach as he unzips my skirt and then pulls it off, my sexy black lace panty, black lace garter belt and garters hold up my back seem stockings reveal all to Richard and he loves what he sees. He runs his right hand over my panty clad ass and then my stockings as I moan in joy. He has me roll back onto my back and he then carefully and slowly undoes each button own my red blouse. Pop, pop, pop each button opens and my camisole shows. He takes my blouse off me and my head falls back into the pillows. Richard scans my sexy body from head to toes he slips in bed beside me, his head resting in is left hand and elbow onto mattress.

He says, "You are such a unique person Chantel, I've not been with t—girls before but damn one as fine as you issue worth the wait. I look up and into his eyes from my head resting on the pillow and smile.

I ask, "Richard hun what do you want to do with me now?"

Richard sighs and says, "I want to do this." as he kisses me but gives me big tongue, it was fucking magic.

We kiss more an more and Richard's hands start feeling me up, from my little t-girl titties, to my thighs and back to my titties. We get our passion up and he is very horny for me, I can feel his stiff cock rubbing me from his briefs. He wants to be inside me bad!

He excitedly says, "Chantel get up and let me lay on my back."

We change positions and he is now on his back looks at me. He has me pull off his briefs and lies with his cock like a flag pole about 8 inches of thick, cut black cock makes itself seen. Richard points out tube of lube other night table. I reach for it and begin to use it on Richard's stiff cock.

He asks, "Are you on with mounting me hun?"

I say, "Yes Darlin I can do it, if we go slow."

I then straddle his mid section, my left hand pulls my hair back and I open my butt cheeks up as Richard takes his hands and holds my hips as I try to ease myself on his stiff cock. I go slow, 8 inches of thick meat is still not an easy thing to mount. I work myself easy and soon my sphincter opens and his cock slips up inside me as both of us sigh.

Richard says, "Ahh... feels good Chan."

I reply as I bite my bottom lip, "Mmmm... yeah, you are so big... Mmmm I love it hun."

I begin slowly riding Richard's big black cock as he smiles looking up at me and me looking down at him. We both moan and sigh as we breath taking in this great fuck. Richard moves his hands to my black lace bra covered titties and feels them up, playing through my bra with my nipples. It feels good I then reach behind and undo my bra and my titties are all in the open for Richard to play with as I ride his cock. We both are very turned on and I ride him harder and harder as the feeling of his cock up inside me is an incredible feeling.

Richard pants and breaths with joy as I ride his cock. I am moaning as my hands press on his chest and he keeps playing with my titties. We both work up into older frenzy. Richard begins to tug my now erect t-girl cock and that turns me on even more. Richard loves watching my t-girl zeal as he tugs my little cock. I ride him harder and harder as he gets so close to ejaculation up inside me.

He is crying out, "Ohhh ... God.. girl..umm...ahhh.. ff...fuck..ohhh yeah... you little sex pot... ahhhh... ohhh.. umm.. yeah...yeah...umm..yeah." and he lets go an a big volley of hot cum shoots up inside me. I am in wild frenzy and I take each shot of Richard's jizz inside me. He then tugs on my cock until I grunt out and shoot my dribble of jizz onto his stomach. It was incredible and as I pull off him I lean forward, as I lick my jizz off his stomach with my tongue and we are coming back down.

We next lay side by side, Richard holding me as we breath together as we come way back down. He kisses the back of my neck.

He says, "That was the best fuck I recall having Chantel."

I say, "Thanks Darlin, I love having you fill me up inside, you are a great fuck."

We both get up and I go to the bathroom and wipe my backside of Richard's cum. We both dress back up. I zip on my boots and get my things. Richard happily gives me $400 and says we have to do this again. He walks me out to my car and kisses me as he helps me get inside.

Driving home was pleasant and quiet as I think about tonight and how being a classy t-girl escort is a pretty fun and hot stuff to do.

Getting home, washing up and going bed I drift to sleep knowing Helen and Alan want the details in the morning... What a new part of my exciting life.

****************************

Chapter ten to follow.

12