From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing before my full length mirror I take my right hand with deep red nail colour on the nails, lick my index finger and tap my black jean covered ass as I say, "Tszzz, you are hot baby. Mikel does not know what he is in for tonight." as I laugh, smile and fix my ball cap all while I look in the mirror.

I walk out and go to the living room. Helen and Alan love my look.

Helen shakes her head and says, "Damn, you are fine girl. You have come a long way Chan in sexing up your body."

I smile and say, "Thanks hun."

Alan is all bug eyed as he says, "Fuck, Mikel is going to bust his pants zipper girl."

We all laugh. We chat about me and Mikel as I wait. Helen makes sure to tell me not to get too caught up with Mikel yet. I agree but boy this is feeling good.

We all see the clock and it's about 8:00pm. We hear a car pull up into the driveway and it looks as if Mikel is here. I wait until the door bell rings, Helen says to build up the suspense.

[Ding Dong, the bell sounds].

Alan says, "You have a good time Chan, be safe ok?"

I say, "Thanks Alan."

Helen says, "Yes girl, you be smart, don't get into trouble and have lots of fun."

I say, "Thanks Helen."

I put on my cropped black denim jacket and grab my purse as I head down stairs.

I'm a little nervous but more excited to see Mikel and show him myself.

I open the front door and there stands Mikel, with some roses in hand as he scans me from head to toe and gulps as he says, "Wow!...H...Hi....wow...you...you look great Chantel."

I smile and say, "Thanks Mikel."

Mikel is wearing black suede jacket over a blue and white vertical stipe shirt, he has darker blue jeans on and a pair of Nike black with white trim trainers on. He smells of manly cologne and I'm swept off my feet by its smell.

He says, "Um these...these are for you." as he hands me the roses. I smell them smile and say, "Thanks."

I call Helen and she as well as Alan come down stairs. I give her the roses and ask if she will put them in a vase with water. She and Alan are introduced to Mikel and he to them, they all smile and they again tell us to have good time.

We walk out to Mikel's car a midnight black Nissan 370Z. He tells me it's his baby, his play car. He sees my MOPAR ball cap and I tell him I'm a MOPAR girl and show him my parked dark blue Challenger SRT392.

He says, "Nice car, lots of horsepower for a chick like you."

We giggle as he opens the passenger door to his 370Z and helps me get inside. I watch him manly walk to the other side and get in the driver's side. He asks if he can kiss me? Of course I say yes and we kiss, he naughtily slips me his tongue. Once finished I say, "Mmmm boy, somebody is a bad boy." and giggle.

We drive off to the pub he likes to unwind at. It's called the 'High Tower Pub and Grill' near the airport about 30 minutes away. He tells me I smell wonderful and asks my perfume. I tell him tonight it's Lady Stetson. I tell him I love his manly cologne and that it turns me on. We small talk until we get to the pub.

Once parked, he gets out and rushes to help me out. He says, "You look wild babe, guys inside will be all eyes on you, the way you are dressed."

I say, "Let them look, but you have me hun." as I take my hand and brush his face and peck his cheek.

We walk inside, it's busy, music playing, t.v'.s have various sports on. Pool tables are busy as are the dart boards. He leads me by my hand to a quiet corner table for two near the fire place. My red booties, distressed jeans with exposed fishnets, red satin blouse and cropped black denim jacket and my cute pony tail through my MOPAR cap do turn eyes. I mean I am a tall girl, a lament for many of us trans girls. 5'10' in my stocking feet I'll be 6'2" in my 4 inch spike heel booties. So yeah I command attention. But nowadays even many genetic girls can be tall. But I am all woman now and conduct myself and one. So eyes, mostly men fall on me but so too many women.

We sit and talk as our waitress comes to us. "What will ya two have?"

Mikel orders a pint of pale ale and I agree to the same.

He tells me he and his buds have come to this pub often over the years, it's fun, clean and safe. I tell him I like it, it's my first time here.

Mikel says, "You know what I like about a girl like you Chan, is how you just rock it in being cute and sexy and even provocative but still confident as a chick. Lots of women today do not go out of their way to look as good as you even in casual."

I smile and reply, "Well thank you Mikel, I guess being a dude for 44 years and a crossdresser for most I get an idea of how guys like chicks to look. Being trans amps it up now that I live it 24/7. I know how to be comfortable, but still well, I think sexy and cute. I hope I'm not being too conceited." as I laugh.

Mikel laughs, "No, you are just a woman who knows who she is and knows and what guys like and want."

Our waitress brings our pints and we sit back to sip and to talk about stuff, from life, politics, sports and such, getting a feel for each other. Though we are not carbon copies on life we have a lot of similar ideals and values. We both like the same NFL team the Seahawks, we both love motorsports, F1, Indy car, Nascar, we both love hockey, but he like the Leafs and I like the Habs. oh well. We are enjoying learning about each other.

We are at the pub for about 45 minutes when Mikel sees some people he knows come in.

He says, "Holy shit it's one of my partners Brad and his wife Jennifer."

I look and ask, "Are you ok with them seeing us?"

He says, "Yeah sure, I just have not told them I'm dating."

I ask, "If they see me as trans, they gonna be ok?"

He says, "Probably, my buds are pretty open minded dudes. Brad's wife is a nice gal. Lets see how well you may pass and not say anything about you being trans unless they ask. I bet they will not clock you."

I say, "Ok if you are ok, but I have no issues telling them or anyone."

He says, "No problem."

Brad and Jennifer see Mikel and come towards us. I'm nervous but follow Mikel's lead.

Brad comes extends his hand and shakes Mikel's as he says, "Hey bud, how ya doing tonight?"

Mikel says, "Good man, did not expect to see you and Jennifer tonight."

Brad and Jennifer look at me, Brad asks, "Who is this?

Mikel says, "This is Chantel, Chantel this is Brad and Jennifer."

We shake hands and I say, "Hello."

Jennifer asks, "So where did you two meet?"

Mikel says, "Actually on line...[he jokes] I picked her up off the Craigslist Casual Encounters section." and laughs.

They pause for a moment, thinking it may be true then laugh as Mikel says it's a joke, but we did meet online.

Brad asks, "How long have you known each other?"

Mikel says, "We've sort of known each other a few months online, but this is only our second date."

We all move to a table for four and we talk for about 30-35 minutes. Lots of small talk, Brad and Jennifer are interested in me and we all enjoy ourselves. I'm still nervous but roll along with Mikel.

Jennifer and I both go both ladies room and fix our hair and take loos. She can't help to interrogate me as a friend of Mikel's but she's polite. I understand and am polite and guarded. We have fun as we walk back to our men. A few more pints and soon we get a pool table. I'm only so so at pool, Mikel an Brad are to be pretty good. Jennifer tells me she sucks at it so not to worry. It's Mikel and me vs Brad and Jennifer. Jennifer is casually dressed, light jeans, Reeboks, a green turtleneck sweater and her long blonde hair, she's pretty cute, Brad is in light beige Dickies a navy button down shirt and black walking shoes.

My red high heel booties and my distressed jeans are pretty sexy and men can't help but see me as such. But I play and give it my best. Jennifer jokes as we are merely eye candy and the guys compete to win. I like seeing Brad hold and kiss Jenifer. Mikel sees this too and carries on similar with me, I LOVE IT!

In then end Brad and Jennifer win two games to one. We sit back at a table, eat some nachos between us and have another pint or two. We are all feeling, um...good. It's now after 11:00pm and Mikel says we are gonna go. He tells Brad and Jennifer he rented a room in the hotel above the pub. Brad and Jennifer hail a cab and we all say our good nights. Well I met one of Mikel's business partners and it was all good. Neither said anything about me being trans, so ether I passed or they did not care.

We walk out the pub and to the hotel entrance. He gets his room key from the front desk. It's room 303 and we get into the elevator. Mikel tells me he's fuckin hot for me. I smile and play innocent as he laughs.

We enter his room and he takes off his jacket as do I. He grabs me, picks all 165lbs. of me up and carries me to the bed, tossing me on it, falling beside me. We lay on our sides facing each other my head in the pillow and his on his hand.

He asks, "What am I going to do with you? You absolutely drive me wild girl, you invigorate me. My mind is a flutter."

I look into his eyes, my index finger and its deep red colour nail in my teeth as I say,"You can do whatever you want with me Mikel."

His eyes look deep into mine as he leans forward and whispers, "I want to kiss you." then he plants a big kiss with tongue. It seemingly lasts for an eternity. He tells me he's so fuckin horny for me as he sits up, kicks off his shoes. I sit up and he takes my feet zips off my red leather booties, kissing each as they come off. He rubs my black fishnet clad feet and I tell him it feels so good.

We both undo our shirts, his manly chest, smooth shaven and his nice abs perk me up. My blouse now off I then take off my camisole. He then pulls his pants off and he lays me back, undoes the side zipper of my black jeans and pulls them off my long legs. He aggressively pulls my fishnets off and takes off his socks. I'm in my black lace bra and panty, he in his boxers. I take my bra off.

There is a pause....He says, "I want to see you...I will show you me, but I want to see what makes a t-girl like you special."

I am laying on my back say, "Ok, hun, I'll pull my panty down if you pull your briefs down."

We both slowly do such Mikel is rock hard and once I see him I like what I see. He's nice maybe 7 inches and nicely thick, cut white meat his balls hang nicely. I show him me. My now feminized girly clit it's maybe close to 5 inches, good thickness, uncut and my balls are also feminized. I am pretty hard but hormones do take out a bit of hardness. I hope he likes me.

He looks at me, reaches my t-girl dick and says, "You are so cute, delicate and it makes a girl like you special. I never have touched another penis before, but somehow on you Chan it's... it's different."

I tell him, "Well Mikel, YOU ARE ALL MAN! I love your cock, it's near perfect, you should be proud of it." as I reach and touch it, my red coloured nails and fingers wrap it and cup his manly balls.

Mikel says, "I want to 69 you...suck yours as you suck mine."

I excitedly reply, "Ok, sound real fun."

We both assume our positions, for me I get Mikel's oh 7 odd inch, thick, cut cock, Mikel is excited to suck a t-girls clitty, cock, even it's less obtrusive. He wants to pleasure me. We both begin by fondling each other's cocks and it's such an interesting feeling to be playing with another person's cock while having that person play with yours. But soon our lust takes over and we begin to suck each other off. My mind is dizzy with emotions and lust. Mikel's gorgeous cock slips inside my wet and wanting mouth all the while my girl clitty is teased with Mikel's mouth, his tongue wrapping my cock... We both are very excited and growing in more and more passion and lust. The room sounds with our almost stereo like moans, slurps, and groans. The pleasure of sucking cock while having yours sucked by your new lover is like fireworks going off on a cool clear night.

We keep working our tongues over each other's cocks, our fingers feel each others balls and as such only heightens our mutual moment together.

Mikel tells me he so wants to try to time our orgasms, he knows he has to hold back as me being t-girl on hormones just takes longer most of the time. But seeing this is my first time doing this with Mikel I do get more horny more quickly. We work each other into a deep frenzy. Our moans and groans grow more intense, saliva coats each others cocks as our tongues dance around each and our lips hold him locks on each other's cocks.

Mikel tells me he's is getting close and is not sure if he can hold back much longer. I quickly say I'm getting there soon, but for him to try to hold back. I ease off a bit to keep him down so to speak as he works my girlie dick harder. But his mind is growing wild with desire to cum and he tells me he can't wait as he grunts while still holding my dick in his mouth and shoots out his seed, torrents of his hot, lovely cum fills my mouth. This causes him to momentarily go wild on my dick, before he is totally spent and I stop sucking his dick as I do moan and let go my dribble of girlie cum into Mikel's wanting mouth. I am near delirious as I let it go and soon we each lay at each other's cocks, spent, breathing hard and sighing with waning lust as we both gave and got what we each wanted.

I soon get up and move around to face Mikel, his head on its side facing me in his pillow, I lay my head down facing him my head on a pillow, my sandy blonde hair flows by my face. We stare quietly for a good minute, then Mikel takes his left hand and brushes his fingers across the side of my head and through my hair.

He says, "That was magic...I have never experienced that in my life. You are to me like a gift from Heaven. My mind is all topsy turvy over you, the sight of you, your beautiful smell and what you are, I love the t-girl you are. It fucking invigorates me Chantel."

I lay and reply, "You are so sweet, my mind is a flutter with feminine emotions, feelings I never had when I was not a t-girl, but I love them now. I love being with man like you, you so captivate me Mikel."

We lay playing with each other's hair for a minute or so and then both get up and decide to run a bath together.

Sunken tub filled and with bubbles, Mikel gets in first and I sit in next as we lay back and he wraps his manly arms around me, my head lays back to the left side of his shoulder, bubbles frame our bodies as the warmth of the water and each other captivates us.

Mikel takes his right hand and feels up my perky little t-girl breasts, my nipples are so sensitive to it as I sigh and bite my lip, he says, "You like that huh?"

I say, "Ohhh...yeah...so much."

He plays with my breasts and we soak up the emotions. We do not say much for now. But soon calm back down as he takes a wash cloth and washes my breasts, torso and my thighs. I lay with my head on his left side shoulder and feel like a woman, a total woman.

I then sit up and turn to face him as I take the wash cloth and wash his cleanly shaven but so manly chest and abs. I lean and kiss him as I do this. I then plunge my hands and wash cloth beneath the water and wash his cock and balls, he loves that.

We soon finish and then he gets up and out as he wraps a large hotel terry towel around his waist. He turns and faces me extending his hand as I reach and how it, getting up. He grabs another towel and as I step out and towards him he wraps it around my body and pulls me in tight, kissing me. My hair is wet so I take another towel and wrap my hair.

We both dry off and then both help each other in the supplied hotel white long terry robes. We walk to the front room and sit on the bed. I then get up and pick up our clothes all strewn over the room as if we took them off as wild animals in heat, which we basically were.

Mikel asks, "You want room service hun?"

I say, "Well it depends, I'm not hungry."

He says, "I figure a bottle of Champagne on ice with some strawberries."

I say, "Ok hun, sounds fun."

Mikel calls room service and orders the Champagne own ice with strawberries.

We sit back on the bed in our robes and relax a bit of chit chat to pass the time. He turns on the room hi-fi and finds a light FM music station so music plays gently in the back ground. A few minutes pass as the door knobs and Mikel gets up an lets room service in with the Champagne and strawberries. He tips the bell hop and closes the door. Mikel sets the bucket of ice and bottle of champagne on the bed between us as well as sets the bowl of strawberries down. He reaches a strawberry and feeds it too me as his eyes glisten in joy at the moment. He pops the bottle open and pours two glasses of Champagne, hands me one.

He toasts, "Here is to you, us, life and love, may the both of us live it all." we clink glasses and sip. I then feed him a strawberry with a smile.

We enjoy this for the next 15 or so minutes, the bubbly begins to take it's effect as we work up our passions. Soon Mikel is kissing my with lots off tongue and he's growing more horny with desire. He moves the Champagne and strawberries off the bed and has me disrobe as he does. He tells me to get on my stomach as he then lays beside me, his hands rub my shoulders and he kisses my neck and shoulders. He leans too my left ear and whispers. "I want to make love to you."

I smile my face in the pillow and say, "Mmmmm...if you want too hun...I say I have some lube in my purse."

He quickly gets up and grabs my purse, thumbing through it to find the lube. He puts pillows under my torso and has me thrust my bare, sexy lill t-girl ass up as he gets behind me. He is rock hard and takes some lube in his fingers and begins to work my butt hole as I moan to the feeling. We both are very excited. He tosses the lube aside and he begins to fondle his erect cock.

He leans forward and says, "Chan, I have never done this...going in a t-girl's back side...but fuck I want you so fucking bad."

My t-girl dick is hard as I wait for him to do me. He begins to massage my butt cheeks as he works up his lust and he opens up my hole and begins to carefully insert his cock inside me. I moan as he does and he gets past my sphincter and inside with a sigh. He holds my hips with his firm hands as he slowly moves in back and forth. He moans and so do I my face lays sideways on the pillow. He gets a stronger motion going as I get into the penetration. We moan and breathe in mutual passion. His hard cock tickles my prostate and it makes me grow more wild. I curve up my back as I get turned on and he pounds me harder as a result.

I'm a sound of, "Ohhhh...ahhhhh...ye....yes...God...Mikel....Mikel....Mmmmm...so...fu...fucking...good...ohhh do me...ha...ha...harder babe...Ohhhh please...ahhh."

Mikel is wild with my words and sounds as he says, "Fuck girl....ahhhhh...damn...you feel.... feel so fucking good....Ohhhh babe....ahhh Chan....ahhhh...Mmmmm...ohhhhh, yeah...it's so good."

This goes on and on as Mikel works me over, my prostate gets my cock so hard and oddly it feels as if I going to cum, a prostate orgasm. Mikel is pounding me like a jack hammer now as this is his first time butt fucking a t-girl and he loves it, it feels so good for him. I am now holding my head up off the pillow my arms out in front of me. I look like a dog bitch in heat being pounded by another dog. My prostate gets me to orgasm as my t-girl dick spills semen onto the bed sheets. Mikel pounds me like a bull and soon he too grunts out as his cock fills my backside with volley after volley of his hot, sticky cum, spurt after spurt until he's done, dry and slowly pulls out of me. We both fall back into the bed he to my right side, both of us on our stomachs our faces in pillow as we breath and come down.

I hear him muffle in his pillow. "That was fucking great...just fucking great."