From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikel smiles, takes his left hand and brushes my hair says, " You...I'm looking at you...What am I going to do with you?"

I now rest my head in my hand and on my elbow ask, "What, what do you think?"

He says, "You...you..drive me wild...God I...I have never met a chick like you...it's as if you read my mind...You know exactly what I want, what I like."

I lean forward and we give a peck of a kiss as I say, "Maybe the type of girl I am has something to do with it?"

He kisses me again and replies, "Maybe... but I know this, you Darlin are mine and I never want to lose you." as he rolls off the bed an begins to dress.

I sit up and watch him and remain quiet. Mikel is dressed and says he will be out in the living room, kisses me as he goes. I get out of bed, walk to the bathroom, clean up then put my bra and panty back on. I put my pink cropped t-shit back on, pull on my distressed faded blue, skinny jeans, pack my negligee, garter belt and stockings in my bag, walk our barefoot and sit with Mikel on the sofa.

I say, "I want to do it, so bad, bottom surgery... I know it's a big thing, but I want it."

He says, "I will support you and be there for you." as he kisses me.

I tell him I have to go as I have morning clients. I pull on my pink trainers my jean jacket grab my stuff as put my MOPAR ball cap on. Mikel walks me to my car and we say we will see each other tomorrow, kiss and I get in and drive off.

The drive home is quiet, I think and I am excited about my future. Helen asks how it went and I say great. We chat about tonight and my SRS and we both agree, it is of me. We all retire to bed... I am in love and I am excited by my future.

*******************************

Chapter Sixteen to follow soon.

12