From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passes by and soon it's the girl thing as Helen and I walk to the ladies room.

Helen feeling fine says, "Fun night Chan."

I smile as I look at her reflection in the mirror and say, "Yes hun, great time and I love sharing it with you."

Helen asks, "Did you see the guy staring at you all night?"

I say, "Well I see him but am too wrapped up with Mikel."

Helen giggles, "He likes you, I can tell."

I laugh and say, "Well maybe I should proposition him?" more giggles.

We walk back to their table and four of us enjoy the evening, get a few more drinks and we all feel good. I sense Helen and I will be pleasing our men to night when we get back to our rooms.

[Five days later our last day in Hawaii is a day with exciting plans.]

Mikel and I head off on our own and does Helen and Alan.

Mikel and I go on a nature hike I'm in a cropped white t-shirt, pink shorts and my pink Nike trainers. Mikel is in a black muscle type shirt, white shorts and black Reeboks. We both have packs ready with water, some light food to much on, cameras and lenses. We rent a car to drive up to one of Oahu's hiking trails. It's a beautiful 68 degrees sun and early about 9:30am as we get out of the car and begin our walk. Stunning views and vistas, lots of tropical style greenery. The trail we are on is a one hour or so walk without stops, but Mikel and I do stop at many vistas and views, we both take photos and often with each other and some both of us in. We stop about 35 or so minutes at a view point, sit and drink some water, eat some energy bars and granola. As I stand up and take few photos of a view out towards the ocean Mikel comes behind me and wraps his arms around me, pulling himself tight behind me, kisses my ear and tells me he loves me. I repeat said love to him. He tells me I look so damn cute, all tall and ladylike me in my cropped t-shirt, cute pink shorts and pink trainers. I tell him I do it especially for him.

We begin walking and come to a fork in the trail, one choice is easier and more popular for most trail hikers, the other leads up to a waterfall and catchment area, fewer people go this way as it's a bit of a climb, but myself and Mikel make our way to it. The sight of a hundred foot water fall and catchment area is stunning. We both take many photos then we pack our gear into out bags, kick off our trainers and bare foot walk up to and under the falls, the spray excites us and cools us off. Mikel the takes my hand and we wade into a pool just off the falls so we see the falls a few feet away. He looks around and see's we look to be alone. We begins to kiss and feel each other's wet bodies. Mikel leans me back against a large rock, he with his mid section under water pulls his shorts down, commando he went today. He then pulls my pink shorts and white panty down, my mid section beneath water. I lay back into his arms and against the rocks as he begins to work his now hard cock inside me. It takes a while but he gets inside and I try to ride him a bit as we take in the scene of us getting it on by water fall in a catchment pool. We feel again so taboo as we make quick outdoor love here, hoping nobody notices we are getting on. It was not the most comfortable sex but for where we were doing it and knowing other hikers could see us made it very hot as we kiss and I ride his cock as he holds me tight. Being so horny has Mikel soon reach orgasm inside me and I love it. We get ourselves together, get out of the water and sit to dry off as we drink some water and eat more granola.

Soon our shoes are back on and we grab our packs and finish our trail hike. Mikel and I have made love in so many ways on the fantastic honeymoon. Alan and Helen have had great honeymoon as well.

However all good things must come to an end and we finally reach our flight home day. It was a smooth flight and we rested during it. Getting home it's late November, crisp and cold as we clear airport customs and find Helen's son picks all of us up from the airport. Mikel and I have tomorrow off so I will stay at his place. Helen and Alan get home soon only too soon be their home. This week coming up will see me move into Mikel's condo with him. It's time that Helen and Alan have the house to themselves and for me and Mikel to live as husband and wife.

Helen and I will always be best of girl friends. The business structure we have will stay in place for now as I return to contracted maid house cleaning for my now long established gentlemen clients. It provides a steady income for myself and is still interesting and fun in the ways I do my maids duties. I will be embarking on new ventures, such as vlogging including travel vlogging, stories on transgenderism and developing a business model to provide support, services and give advice to crossdressers and trans girls. All of this more suited for the big changes that have happened in my life. This said my days as a escort have now stopped. Alan and Helen will still over see the on line sex videos I made a long while ago now. It brings in some added income for the three of us. Mikel and I move on as a married couple in love. Our future remains exciting for the both of us.

*********** Conclusion of this story here but not of Mikel's and Chantel's lives together********

[ Epilogue.

I thank all my readers who stayed through this story. When I first began to write it, I did not see it moving towards a transsexual and romance idealism. But in recent times I have begun to investigate or learn a deeper understanding on transsexual, t-girl lives and issues, socially and politically. I have found an infatuation with many of their lives in social media. So my mind knowing I'm a crossdresser began to merge my infatuation with transsexual/transgenderism and my cding to want to imagine a role of life going from a crossdresser male to that of a late bloomer trans girl. I tried to write it as plausible but exciting and erotic as I can. But it turned to not just be a sissy maid and sissy slut running around sex wise or sort of humiliation/bdsm story and it became a romance story where my feminine mind enjoyed living it in my head as I wrote here. A representation of how I feel my life would be if I actually could be the character Chantel in this story.

Maybe the series turned not to be for all readers but I hope it became a more deeper and loving/romantic series for those who may be of mind and heart to enjoy this type of story writing. It was to show trans girls and the men who like/love them can be rather normal living and exciting persons.

Never in my real life have I ever gone down such deep t-girl path though wise. Thank you all for reading this story.

I have new story series coming out soon that will be more traditionally cding, sissy, t-girl with some hard core writing but it too will have some twists and turns that may not be anticipated before it will run its course. I will produce and publish it soon enough, so I ask you to stay tuned and keep watching for the next series, tentatively for now called "The Recruiting and Journey of a sissy cder".]

12