All Comments on 'From Across The Bay Ch. 03'

by Ms Black

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your words flow so beautifully

Your writing seems effortless and moves so easily from one lovely thought to another as it builds toward a wonderful climax.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Quiet Desperation...

Ms Black,

How lovely your story flowed from your first sentence to your last. Jossy had a weary kind of patience, as she gradually endured to finally achieve her climax. You write with such empathy and understanding. It was a pleasure to read you.

duddle

ljaljaalmost 18 years ago
Very Erotic

Hi MsBlack... after reading all 3 chapters back to bacck... OMG... it was Great... And I mean Very Great... ty so much... Luv your work... and please continue... :-),,,, Larry

ljaljaalmost 18 years ago
She Is Good///

I think this Lady (MsBlack)... is an excelent writer... I read all 3 chapters of this story sober... I read them 1st while I was drinking... And I Loved them then also... But Sober I got more out of them... I had to think thou... Think hard as you read these... She is a Lady... her stories arent filled with filthy Langage... She actually talks... She makes you think and try to picture whats going on... She is an Angel to me... She is Perfect.... Larry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
getting better and better

Jossy is lovely, worldliness combined with a hint of innocence..... a very sexy combination.

Been eagerly awaiting your new work and you haven't let me down.... You just keep getting better.....Terry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMs Black@Ms Black
43 Followers
I'm an occasional writer, with a big gap between my last fit of writing here. My friends are my inspiration, both their stories and my daydreams about them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES