All Comments on 'From Africa Ch. 06'

by aislin brody

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
the best on the site

I continue to adore this fic. One of the few serial ones I even bother with anymore. It has dimension and understands that in order to be erotic it must have emotional appeal. . .or at least to me it does. Liv is sweetly jealous and Olu, having fallen in lust, now appears to be falling in love. And then there is the something with the sister. . .hmmmm. . .I await the next installment with bated breath.

minsueminsuealmost 20 years ago
A wonderful story

You are fast becoming one of my favorite authors on Lit. You have a gift for breathing life into your characters. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.

- Mindy

mammouthmammouthalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful

I am enjoying your story so much - cannot wait for the next installment. How are you going to end this story, I wonder. Do you have that worked out already? Your writing skills are ace and your imagination tops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Unbelievable

Simply love your plot and it keeps me checking your site constantly for updates. The mystery surrounding Olu is even deeper and drawing in all your readers. Is Olu in love with Olivia or in lust? What happened between Olu and Anna? Would history be repeated with Olivia? Intriguing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous