From Africa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slapped my ass as I rode him, stinging my cheeks and squeezing my hips, pushing me down harder onto his penis. My body soon grew rigid, ready to climax, my pussy going through spasms trying to swallow all of Olu's cock. He pulled me down to his chest, still holding my hips, and cradled me in his arms while I whimpered through another explosive orgasm. I sank my teeth into his chest, helplessly staring at his dark skin, too lost to remember to close my mouth.

I didn't think I could survive anything else, but Olu was still ready for more. He rolled over, so that he was on top of me. He kissed my neck and whispered into my ears, knowing that it would set me off again. I was so sensitive that I could feel myself climaxing just from him whispering to me. My body seemed to be in another world. The pattern of Olu's breathing made my pussy gush with wetness; I gave a helpless moan as he pushed his cock inside again, wrapping my legs around his hips before he began to thrust deeply.

'Ooohh... push deeper, Olu... yes... ahh...' I stroked his muscular back as he fucked me.

When my toes curled again, and my teeth clenched, preparing for that now familiar sting of heart stopping bliss, I could feel Olu's cock twitching inside me. He held me close, as if he would fall if he dared to release me, and grunted into my ear, moaning as his hot seed spurted deep inside me. The last thing that I could remember, before I passed out, was something that Olu whispered to me.

'I've never felt this way before...' he'd muttered, before he drifted into sleep. I would spend a long time, years, in fact, wondering exactly what he'd meant by it.

12