All Comments on 'From Alex to Lexi'

by oskarwild

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

your story was really good, a lot like a BL novel. the scenes were really hot and i truly loved your story and your style of writing.even your name suits you.keep writing and making more people hot all over.

did you know that the real oscar wilde himself was gay?

oskarwildoskarwildabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. And, yes, I did know that Oscar Wilde was gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2 for 2

Your stories are so hot, I can't help but wish to be in Lexi's place with a hot daddy. Think I want to go to an internet chat room now ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

no please you cant leave it there , i must read more , i want to know lexi gets to live my dream .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story

wow. quite exciting. needs to be continued with training and house life . Your other story needs to be continued as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wish I was lexi

Help, I wanna be her. = ]

Muddypaw420 at Yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Alex to Lexi by Oskar - WOW

Loved the Alex to Lexi story. Please continue with this story line. I would love to be the 'Daddy'. My fantasy completely. Now to dress her up so he can undress her slow and ravish her completely. She needs to learn how to treat her 'Daddy' well.

jonathan8739jonathan8739about 10 years ago
Sexy

I do hope that you continue this story.

I wish I was Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue

Love this story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOT!

Sooo hot! Daddy needs to throw all of her boy underwear immediately and put the boi in nothing but panties! And maybe lots of short-shorts, especially pink with a buttplug to teach her to always be wiggling that cute ass! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SO hot!

Thank you Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great start

I too am a sissy faggot bitch who loves having my Daddy kiss me, feed me his cock and then fuck me. He is gentle with me, he kisses me passionately, and he "makes love" to me because I'm his gay lover and I worship his cock every minute of the day. I can't wait to read the next chapters. I love the verbal teasing and name-calling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

oskarwild you are the best.

757subboy757subboyover 2 years ago

Oskarwild your amazing. I love your stories Zeke and Max are 😍😍😍😍 i wish I could someone like them. Thank you for these stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it! I dream of finding a daddy like that!

IcerocketIcerocketover 1 year ago

Love it. Why can’t I find a Max?

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies9 months ago

I don't know if I'd be so receptive so quickly like Alex-Lexi was! At the same time, I don't know if I could resist a guy like Max either! Being alone for so long now, I can only WISH a man like Max would pursue me! "Max grabbed Alex's ankles and threw his legs over Max's shoulders. Alex could feel the head of Max's huge, throbbing organ against his asshole."

How you write is so HOT!!! "Now Daddy is going to fuck the manhood out of you and make you a little twink-faggot." Max smiled devilishly. Then he slid the head of his cock into the boy." "Mmmm. This is Daddy's pussy now, right baby?" and... "Max started to slowly fuck the boy again. His cock was growing harder inside its new home." "Lexi moaned with lustful pleasure as she felt her Daddy squirting his cum inside of her again. They lay there for awhile as Daddy's cock began to soften in her pussy." Those word are so hot! Reading how Max is now being referred to as a girl !

WoodwiseWoodwise4 months ago

I do love how hot and erotic your stories are,,,and that you base them on real experiences you have had,, thnsk for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous