From Alex to Lexi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oskarwild
oskarwild
1,138 Followers

"Open your eyes, baby, and look at your Daddy." Max commanded.

Alex gasped as he looked at the naked man seated in front of him. Max was large and hairy. His eyes lustfully devoured Alex's body as he stroked his growing manhood. Max's cock was huge compared to Alex's. It was thick and uncut with a large mushroom head. Pre-cum leaked out of the piss slit as Max stroked his nine-inch cock.

"Come here, bitch." Max ordered.

Alex slowly approached. Max reached out his hand and covered Alex's crotch. Then Max put his thumbs in the waistband of Alex's panties and roughly pulled them down. Alex's cock stood out straight and hard and throbbing now that it was free of the imprisoning cloth. Max smiled and wrapped his hand around Alex's cock. He gently squeezed and stroked it as Alex closed his eyes and moaned softly.

"Such a pretty, little cock." Max said. "Not a real man's cock, though. It's just a boy's cock. No wonder you couldn't hang on to your woman. This would never satisfy her. You could never satisfy her. You're not a man. You're a twink, a faggot. "

Then Max stood and swept Alex into his arms again. He carried him into the master bedroom and tossed him onto the bed. Max laid on top of Alex, completely trapping the boy beneath him. His lips and tongue were all over Alex; invading his mouth, licking and biting his ears and neck, licking and biting the boy's nipples. And Max's hand continued to explore the boy's body; stroking his cock, caressing his thighs and finally playing with the boy's ass.

"Do you want to be my bitch?" Max demanded.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Say it!"

"I want to be your bitch."

"Who do you belong to, slut?!"

"I belong to you, Daddy."

"Yes, you do, you little whore." Max smiled as he reached over to the nightstand and opened a jar of lube. He plunged his fuck-finger into the jar, coating it fully and then positioned on the boy's ass.

"Now let's get that sweet pussy of yours lubed up, baby." Max smiled deviously and slid his finger inside the boy.

"Ooooh!" Alex gasped as Max's finger explored him. Alex began to move his hips in time to Max's finger-fucking.

"Oh, you are a little slut, aren't you, baby?" Max chuckled as Alex continued to squirm and writhe.

Max slowly withdrew his finger from the boy and then took more lube from the jar and coated his hard, throbbing cock with the slippery substance.

"Spread your legs, slut." Max commanded.

Alex did as ordered and Max knelt between his legs. Then Max grabbed Alex's ankles and threw his legs over Max's shoulders. Alex could feel the head of Max's huge, throbbing organ against his asshole.

"Now Daddy is going to fuck the manhood out of you and make you a little twink-faggot." Max smiled devilishly. Then he slid the head of his cock into the boy.

"No, please! It hurts!" Alex gasped.

"It only hurts the first time, baby, when Daddy takes your cherry." Max cajoled and slid a little further in.

"Oh, please. No more." Alex groaned.

"Beg all you want, slut. But your ass belongs to Daddy now." And Max slid further in.

"Ahhhhh!" Alex moaned.

"Almost in now, bitch." Max said and then slid the rest of his cock into the boy beneath him.

They lay there for a moment, Alex panting with fear and pain, Max panting with lust and desire. Then Max began to move; slowly pulling out of the boy and then sliding back in. It hurt Alex and he was sobbing softly. But gradually the pain began to lessen. It didn't feel so bad now; it was actually starting to feel good! Alex's cock had gone flaccid when Max had started to invade his ass, but now it was springing back to life again. It started to grow and throb as Max began fucking him faster. The pain was almost gone as Alex's ass loosened up. Max was grunting with pleasure as he ravaged the boy's virgin ass. And now Alex began to respond fully. He was overwhelmed by being enveloped by Max; the smell of Max's body, now sweating as he fucked him; the feel of Max's cock throbbing inside of his ass; Max's lips on his neck, licking and biting.

And then Alex lost control and surrendered completely. He wrapped his arms tightly around Max's neck and wrapped his legs around Max's ass and began to move in rhythm with Max. Alex's cock was throbbing and moist with desire as Max fucked and fucked and fucked him. Then Max's body tensed and Alex could feel Max's cock squirt its first load of cum into his ass.

"Yes, baby. Yes, baby. Take it bitch. Take it all." Max panted as he shot load after load of hot cum into the boy.

Alex was holding on for dear life and mumbling incoherently now as Max wildly fucked him. Then Max's spasms subsided and Max collapsed on top of his boy. He slowly withdrew his cock from the boy's ass and then slid down between the boy's legs. Max wrapped his hand around the boy's stiff, throbbing cock and licked pre-cum from the slit. Alex gasped with pleasure as Max drew the boy's cock into his mouth and began to suck and lick on the little pleasure stick. It didn't take long for Max to bring Alex to a raging orgasm. Alex writhed with uncontrollable lust as spasm after spasm shook him and his cock unloaded its cum into Max's mouth.

When Alex had finished cumming, Max laid down next to him . His mouth was still filled with the boy's cum when he kissed Alex, depositing the cum into the boy's welcoming mouth. Then Max lay next to the boy, spooning him. Alex's body was quivering from the intense sexual experience. He did not protest as Max slid his still-hard cock back into his ass and wrapped his arms around him.

"Mmmm. This is Daddy's pussy now, right baby?"

"Yes, Daddy." Alex shuddered.

"Alex has no manhood left. Alex is a faggot. Right?" Max whispered into his ear and then licked the lobe and inside of the ear.

"Yes, Daddy. Alex is a faggot."

Max started to slowly fuck the boy again. His cock was growing harder inside its new home.

"Alex isn't really a faggot name, boy. From now on, I'm going to call you 'Lexi.' Who are you, boy?"

"I'm Lexi."

"Yes." Max grunted as he fucked Lexi faster and harder. He was going to cum again.

Lexi moaned with lustful pleasure as she felt her Daddy squirting his cum inside of her again. They lay there for awhile as Daddy's cock began to soften in her pussy.

"Get some rest now, baby." Max whispered in her ear. "We have a more to do tonight and a big day tomorrow."

Lexi snuggled contentedly against Max, purring like a little kitten, and closed her eyes. She drifted off to sleep as Max's now flaccid cock slipped out of her male pussy.

oskarwild
oskarwild
1,138 Followers
12