From Amber to Zoey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers

I lagged behind but got into traffic behind her and followed her to the Garden Inn.

Some guy met her in the parking lot at 6pm.

The day I emailed you I saw her put the same duffle bag in her desk.

Your name and email was easy to find as it's on the teacher emergency contact list. I didn't use my school email address. Amber is so organized I assumed she would meet at the same place and same time. That turned out to be true. I have to work with these people so I need my identity hidden, at least for now. I didn't mean to hurt you."

I put my hand to my lips and blew her a kiss. "The message hurt, but it's not the messenger's fault. Thank You.".

"I'll leave first. Thank you for the roses. I never got to take the others home." She said as I paid the bill.

Zoey added, "You surprised me. My heart raced a little when the first flowers arrived and it was even worse when the second flowers arrived. You are smooth. Oh, and by the way, there were a half dozen ladies who would have taken you up on this dinner offer; even a few married ones."

"Ms. Zoey, I would like to meet you for dinner again, say a few months from now?"

"I'd like that. Goodnight." as she left the restaurant.

She was so easy to talk to. On Monday I sent pink roses to the teachers' lounge with a note "It couldn't have been any better."

I got an email that night "You don't play fair!"

Things were gradually finding a balance. Mood swings were fewer and farther between.

A couple weeks later I sent pink roses to the teacher's lounge. The messages read "Please remember me."

Later that evening a one word email arrived "Unforgettable."

That weekend I was reviewing contracts in my apartment when my phone rang. A private number.

"Hi Jason, this is Zoey. Am I interrupting anything?"

"Well actually I'm channel surfing and unable to find anything to watch so I guess I can stop and talk with you."

She giggled, "Glad to hear your voice. How are you holding up?"

"I'm doing ok. What are you doing home on a Saturday night? I figured they'd be lined up to date you?"

"Well, you keep thinking that. How's things going with Amber?"

"I haven't spoken with her since the day after she moved out. She tries calling but I let it go to messages. She sends text messages once or twice each day. I'm anxious for the divorce to go through. The lawyers worked out a settlement. I guess I'm still married so I'm surprised to get this call."

"I said I don't date married men. This is a welfare check. No harm talking to a married man who's going through with his divorce."

We talked for another 20 minutes. As we said our goodnights I said "I've got a tough week coming up and may need a welfare check next weekend."

"Oh really? Well, I'll think about it. Goodnight." and Zoey hung up.

She is so easy to talk to. She called the following week and over the next several calls I learned all about her. When she was a sophomore in college she found the love of her life, Jeff, having sex with her roommate. She had dated him all through high school.

She said he shrugged it off as 'Hey, I'm a guy. This doesn't affect us.'

She said she left him immediately and hadn't been into a serious relationship since.

Turns out we had a lot in common.

I asked her "It seems this happened a half dozen years ago and your security fences are still pretty tall. Is this my future too?"

After a few seconds of silence she said "I don't think so. It seems to me that you have a lot of love left to give. Someone's going to convince you to try again."

I'd been to several parties but found myself uneasy handling the 'soon to be single' attention. I just wasn't that interested yet. Zoey said she was dating but most guys would quit calling when she didn't have sex with them after a few dates.

The night before my divorce became final Amber tried one more time sending a text

"Jason, please stop the divorce. I've changed. I understand what's important and it's you. Please, please stop this."

I couldn't find the words to respond. If you can't say anything nice say nothing at all.

The next day my divorce from Amber became official. I received an email that evening from Zoey "Now that you are single again you can call me."

I called the number she included. A man answered. My heart fell to my feet.

"Hi, is Zoey available?" I asked

"Zoey, it's your phone" the man shouted

"Hello" Zoey said

"Hi, this is Jason. Is this a bad time? I can call some other time."

"No, why do you ask that?"

"Well a guy answered"

Zoey giggled, "Settle down. I live at home. That's my dad."

I sighed "Wow, my heart sank when he answered."

"That's good"

"Well don't you have a mean streak?"

"No, it means you care for me more than you've admitted. I like that."

"Got me there. Busted. Pretty obvious I've still got some issues to work on."

"Not a problem. I'm ready for the challenge."

We set up a dinner for the next night. Soon it was twice a week. Several more months with many dates per week.

On one of our dates Zoey asked "Is Amber still trying to get in touch with you?"

I opened my phone, located her message chain and handed it to Zoey. She sat silently for several minutes scrolling through at least 100 text messages. Amber was using her twice daily text messages as a diary, letting me know everything going on in her life. I got updates on John and Maggie, how her counseling was going, and updates on the people she worked with.

Her eyes were misty when she spoke "Jason, I can feel her pain. She really loves you."

"If you think about it long enough it makes sense. I'm still the Jason she fell in love with and married. The Amber I fell in love with and married is dead and gone. This Amber can never take her placed. I've moved on."

Zoey continued "Why didn't you ever responded to any of these."

"I never wanted to give her any hope that we would get back together."

I honestly thought I would stay single for a very long time. I now knew I really wanted Zoey for a wife.

I was still struggling to say what I meant so I hid behind the rose petals again.

A dozen pink roses sent to the teacher's lounge with a tag that read "I think I love you."

I was very anxious the next day. Was it too soon for me to have said that? What if she didn't respond accordingly? Shortly after lunch my phone buzzed. A text from Zoey "I KNOW I love you."

I made up my mind about a week later and sent another dozen pink roses to the teacher's lounge.

The teachers were starting to file into the lounge for lunch when the school secretary entered with the flowers.

"Ladies, another bouquet for someone" she proclaimed.

Katie, one of the single teachers immediately got up and opened the little envelope.

"Oh my, listen to this 'Will you marry me?'" she announced.

Those in the room let out a collective gasp.

Katie continued "If whoever these are intended for won't marry him, I will, so give me his name and number."

Zoey couldn't contain her excitement and got up and took the roses from Katie.

"These are for me! Thank you." Zoey explained.

The murmur grew louder 'The Ice Princess? No way' 'Who is he?' 'Zoey...really?' 'That's awesome.'

Katie said "You mean all along these have been for you? Who's the lucky guy?"

"Jason Thomson" Zoey answered.

"Amber's Jason?"

"Not any more. Now it's Zoey's Jason".

"Wow, Amber's going to just freak out." Katie proclaimed.

I was eating my lunch at my desk when my secretary knocked, opened the door and asked "Are you busy?"

"No, what's up?"

Zoey burst through the door, clutching the roses, and said "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" as she jumped into my arms.

Amber left school early that day and took a few sick days. She then put in for a transfer to a different school. The text messages stopped.

Over the course of our dating Zoey and I snuggled and kissed. I didn't want to mess this up. One Sunday while we were snuggling watching a movie Zoey's hand slid down and started rubbing my pants making my cock go rigid.

"Do you miss the sex?" Zoey asked.

"Most definitely, but I get lots of mixed emotions if I dwell too long on it."

"I'm scared Jason. I only gave Jeff blowjobs and our sex was just getting naked and a couple minutes or less of him being on top of me. I am so afraid you'll be disappointed in me in the bedroom."

"I'm not the least bit concerned. I will do what it takes to please you and, knowing you, you will do the same for me."

She unzipped and unbuckled my pants and I lifted up and she slid them down exposing my very stiff cock.

"This is nice. Jeff was smaller than this." She said as she lowered her head and started licking the head.

"It's been a long time babe and I'm not going to last much longer." I warned.

She took me deep in her mouth and bounced up and down on it for just a bit when I said "I'm cumming...aahhgghh"

She never stopped, taking all of my cum and bobbing on my cock until I quit twitching.

"That was so good. My turn." I said.

She sat up and I helped her get her jeans and panties off. I slid down and pushed her legs apart.

"Are you sure you want to do that? I've never had oral sex." Zoey said.

"Lean back and enjoy."

I started licking. I'd never seen a pussy get that wet. I lost track of how many orgasms she had with my tongue and fingers. We sat there snuggling for a bit enjoying the moment.

"I really liked that. I owe you at least one more." Zoey said as she bent over and started sucking me again.

I lasted a lot longer and she teased and pleased me with her mouth and tongue. I exploded again and she finished me off like before. Back to snuggling. She played with cock until it was hard again. Standing up and taking my hand she led me into the bedroom. Pulling off my clothes and hers we stood there naked with lust in our eyes. Since Zoey always dressed conservatively I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her naked; Firm, fit, sexy.

"I'll get better, I promise." She said.

The love making was awesome. Thank you Jeff for having a small cock. She was so tight it was incredible. If she thought she could improve on this I had a very happy life in front of me.

We had a small ceremony. Zoey's parents didn't have a lot of money to spend on a wedding. Going through the wedding card box after we were married we found one from Amber.

She wrote "I'll always love you."

Zoey said "I should send her roses for giving you to me."

I shook my head no "I try to never intentionally hurt anyone."

Zoey thought for a bit then came over, gave me a big hug and kiss and said "Your right. I married a good man".

Our sex life is nothing short of fabulous. I'm the proud father of a little girl, Zee, and an infant boy, Jay.

Everything Zoey does she always extends an invitation "You are always welcome to join me."

She attends a book club but she runs it out of our house. No travel required.

Even after a few years I'm still a work in progress.

As fate would have it we ran into Amber in the grocery store. Zee was walking with me holding my finger. Zoey was holding Jay.

"Amber? You're looking good. How are you?" I asked.

"Jason, Zoey, nice to see you two. Wow, he looks just like you Jason" Amber said.

Zoey commented "I heard you got the vice-principal job. Congratulations!"

"Thanks. It keeps me busy. The last person wasn't very organized. Well I should run." were Amber's parting words as she was blinking back the tears.

I noticed no rings on her fingers so she must still be single. It occurred to me that we'd both gotten what we wanted a dozen years ago.

I had a boy and a girl and she was successful on her own merits. Ironic how it turned out.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers
12