All Comments on 'From Best Friends to Lovers'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous - "Drop the true story garbage"

Guess what!!

This site is for stories (by inference, possibly/probably fictional) and this one was in the "Non-Consent/Reluctance" category.

But why shouldn't it have at least a smidgeon of truth?

If you don't like it then 1) Why the h*ll did you read it or, 2) Why the h*ll are you in Literotica in the first place??

Stop your whinging!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"True Story" - Yes, if you actually check

If you actually bother to look this up u will see that, yes, a police sergeant was charged with forcing couples to have sex. Author's claim that this story is "loosely based" on real life ain't far-fetched at all, dude. Ever heard of Google? How about NBC News? If you're going to criticize man, at least pick something legitimate.. lmfao. Agree with previous commentator. Stop whining and get a grip man.

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Liked it

I really enjoyed it myself! It doesn't happen often that the aggressors in stories like this get their comeuppance, but you promised me they would and you didn't let me down. It was a hot romance as well, so I'm feeling as satisfied as a fat man at an all you can eat buffet.

GuyJDGuyJDover 6 years ago
Not too bad

Reality or not, it doesn't matter. The story seemed pretty good to me. Even pretty hot. The concept sounds like the type of story that is found on asstr.org. My biggest peeve is that the story lacks character description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did She Get PG?

If she took Plan B, just tell us to complete the plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)