From Best Friends to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, James," she whispered.

"It's okay, Lakyrra. None of this is your fault," he sighed. His hands gathered up her hair away from her face as she went down on him, her mouth smothering his shaft. She sucked him tentatively at first, then more and more deeply. Her jaw rippled as she began to really take him in deep, her moist mouth tight and wet and warm around his straining penis. The feel of her hot mouth on him almost undid the boy prematurely. He groaned, straining to hold back his orgasm as the cum churned within his testicles. She gurgled, going down him almost balls-deep, her nose brushing against his pubic muff.

"Uhhh!" he groaned.

"That's enough, whore! We don't need him coming too soon," Drummond barked. He grasped Lakyrra by the nape and pulled her mouth off of the boy's dick. She coughed, pre-cum dangling from her lips and chin. She went to wipe her mouth, but Drummond's hand caught her wrist.

"No, little cunt. You just let that cum glisten on your face. It makes you look sexy. Now say 'Yes Master.' Let me hear your cooperation."

Lakyrra couldn't believe these twisted freaks. She just hoped that she and James would somehow survive this. The girl looked up sullenly at her captor, all too aware of the gooey pre-cum oozing down her chin.

"Yes Master," she said.

"Good." Drummond stood up, pulling the beautiful, slender teenage girl upright and pointing at James' now saliva-coated shaft.

"Now for the best part. You get to fuck your boyfriend's hard-on." Lakyrra stared at James' manhood, tall and erect as ever after the attentions of her mouth. She shook her head.

"No! Please! I'm not...I'm not on birth control."

"Too bad, little cunt. We don't care," Hernandez growled as he came up beside her. One hand cupped her shapely ass while his other hand fondled her left breast with deceptive tenderness.

Lakyrra groaned, pleading with her captors. "Please, I don't want to get pregnant. You can't do this to us." The girl's cute face looked so forlorn as Drummond gently stroked her cheek. The gesture felt so odd from the cruel man, but what he did next sent a strange sense of relief flooding the girl's chest.

"Maybe we can be merciful." His gaze flicked to Hernandez. "Maybe we can let her try out our new toy." Hernandez grunted with approval as Drummond retrieved something from a drawer and handed it to Lakyrra. At first the girl didn't know what she was looking at. It was a ring of metal that resembled a handcuff. She looked at him with confusion.

"It's a cock-ring, bitch. You snap it in place underneath his balls. It'll keep his cock nice and hard and—more importantly for your purposes—it might keep him from gushing in your pussy." Officer Drummond gave her a thin smile. "So...no more excuses, young slut...birth control or not. Get busy. Let's see you put that around your boyfriend's balls and shaft."

Not believing that this was actually happening, the lithe bi-racial girl knelt near her best friend's cock. She snapped the magnetic cock-ring in place so that James' swelling testicles and fully engorged manhood took on a deeper shade of reddish-purple with all the blood trapped inside his male organ. With a start, she felt the whip slam against her backside.

"Good job, slut. Now hurry up and mount that cock. We want to see a fuck-show. Make it good or we might decide to give your boyfriend a tutorial on how to fuck properly. Either you fuck his cock or you fuck OURS." Seeing the two leering men with their raging hard-ons bobbing close by, that was all it took to give Lakyrra the motivation she needed. The lithe naked girl quickly straddled James' body as she pushed him onto his back.

"I'm so sorry, James."

"Don't be," he murmured. "I love you, Lakyrra." There. He'd said it. Her heart skipped a beat as his words hit her, devastating because they were so genuine. She tried to ignore the flutters of her heart that began as the care in his eyes leapt out at her. The sexy girl just moaned as her cunt lips brushed along the tip of his shaft, and then she was sinking down on him, impaling her wetness with one long, easy stroke. She sighed, gripping his cock with her cunt like a soft, dripping-wet glove. Her sexy ass bounced up and down as she pumped her pussy up and down the shaft of the boy she loved. Yes, she was willing to admit that to herself. She loved him too, damn it. This, of all times, seemed like the worst moment to have such an epiphany. To realize you loved someone in this nightmarish situation seemed like a cruel joke. Yet it was true.

"That's a good bitch," Drummond coaxed. "Now tell your boyfriend how much you like fucking his cock. Let's hear some dirty sex-talk. That turns us on, right partner?"

Hernandez nodded. He sauntered up, his hands massaging the girl's shoulders from behind as she humped James' cock. With deceptive tenderness he leaned over and kissed the top of the girl's head.

"Yes, little cunt, I love watching your ass wiggle as you grind on his lap and fuck yourself. Keep doing what you're doing, and let's hear that sex-talk my partner's talking about."

With Hernandez' awful words in her ear, Lakyrra obeyed. She moaned, splaying her fingers wide on James' chest. Her cunt lips made a tight seal around James' girth as her sex pumped back and forth, back and forth, with such hard, bone-jarring plunges. Each time her pussy would come more than two-thirds of the way off of her best friend's shaft, only to come plunging back downward until her cunt lips were smacking against James' crotch with only his balls and the silver outline of the cock-ring visible.

"Uuuuhhh! James, I love your cock inside me," she crooned, and the worst part of it all was that even though these cruel men were making her say it, it was the absolute truth. She looked down at him, her cunt lips slurping up his cock as she impaled her sex again and again and again with the zeal of a true lover. James' awe-filled face told her that he was enraptured every second her pussy hugged his shaft. For James, each heartbeat that her cunt claimed his cock, hugging him tightly in her wet folds, was like a drug he never wanted to stop taking. He gave a strangled cry, his balls churning, striving for release as his cock desperately wanted to come inside the girl he cared about.

"Uuuuuuuhhh!" James groaned as if he was dying. He still couldn't come. That cruel cock-ring squeezed his balls and cut off his blood-flow.

"I love you, James. Fuck me. It's okay, baby. Fuck my pussy," she sighed. "This pussy belongs to you, James. My heart belongs to you. Uhh!" She sighed, her breasts aching with the same arousal that was pooling between her thighs. A fiery burn shot through her pussy as she reached down with one hand, rubbing her clitoris as the friction of James' shaft drove her to the edge...and then beyond.

"James! I'm...oh god...I'm coming!" she wanted him to hear the love and lust in her voice—reserved only for him—as she gushed violently on his straining dick. Her breasts shook, her body trembling all over as the orgasm crushed her like a man's foot might crush a soda can. By the time the orgasm finished having its way with her, turning her mind and body into pleasure-dazed slush, she was hardly aware of much of anything besides the delicious warmth of James' stiff cock still inside of her.

And that's when things took a horrible turn.

"Did we say you could CUM, little whore? No, we did not. Time for punishment," Drummond shouted. He reached down, unsnapping the cock-ring and tossing it aside. Then he grasped the girl by the nape of the neck as he thrust the point of his gun up against her left breast.

"You keep fucking that cock until he comes inside of you. Do it, bitch, unless you want me to pull this trigger."

"No. Please! I don't want to get pregnant," Lakyrra moaned. But she stared at his intimidating gun, felt the cold press of metal up against her left breast, and she moved her hips faster. Her shapely ass bounded up and down as her cunt slid up and down that shaft with desperate, horribly coerced zeal. Still, a tiny part of Lakyrra was just singing with pleasure. Her slit was dripping with arousal and the tiniest part of Lakyrra had to admit one thing: If she wanted any man to come inside her pussy and possibly get her pregnant, it was her best friend from childhood...the best friend whom she now realized had awakened so much more inside of her. So many complicated emotions, but one above all others—love.

"Lakyrra! I'm so sorry! AAAHHH!!" James groaned as if his soul might be leaking out when the moment of eruption came. His cock twitched and spurted madly inside her sex. She felt his spunk warm up her insides, spurt after spurt of seed filling up her young pussy as she wondered whether one of those swimmers might reach its goal and get her pregnant. But the naked captive had little time to dwell on the possibility. As soon as James was done groaning underneath her, Drummond was pulling her by the hair, dragging her off the bed.

"All right, you sexy whore. Now kneel! Open that mouth wide and keep your eyes open! Do it!"

Lakyrra obeyed. It was too late before she realized what was happening. Both Drummond and Hernandez were pumping their long, stiff cocks right in her face. Now, as if planned, the two men began to come almost simultaneously.

"AHHH!! Take my load, little slut. All over your cute face," Hernandez bellowed. The corrupt cop's cock twitched in a frenzy as thick strands of cum shot along the girl's forehead, in her hair, more landing between her eyes and oozing down her nose...and then even more spurts of cum shooting across her lips, which she'd clamped shut just in time.

"My turn, bitch. UGH!" Drummond's fingers curled around his cock, pumping furiously as he gushed. She squeezed her eyes shut with disgust, but she could feel the warm cum wherever it landed on her skin almost as if it were branding her. Huge flecks of cum shot onto the lower part of the girl's face and then further down, peppering her shoulders and breasts. One final huge spurt hit right between her supple cones, sliding down in a gooey line that finally ended at her belly button.

James stared aghast at the girl he loved. Her whole face was glistening with cum. The lower half of her face was completely coated with creamy muck that oozed down her jawbone and chin, while large globs of cum glistened on her breasts and belly. She was a complete mess.

"You bastards," James shouted. He stared at them with hate, but his outrage cooled into fear when he saw the way Hernandez was staring at his best friend even as he spoke to Drummond.

"Good work, partner. I took a steamy little video of you with your gun pressed to the little cunt's chest as she humped her boyfriend's cock," Hernandez boasted, waving his phone in the air. "But that bitch had the audacity to close her mouth when we told her to keep it open. I'm not too pleased about that." He looked at Drummond, who stroked his chin thoughtfully as if he'd just had the perfect idea.

"Please, don't punish me," Lakyrra begged. "I did it...I did it on instinct. I didn't mean to disobey you," she lied. Drummond strode back into the kitchen and took something out of the bottom right drawer underneath the sink. He came over and offered it to the girl.

"Please may I wash this cum off of me, Master?" she said to Drummond. The stoic-looking cop emphasized what he had in his hand, and it made both teenagers go completely still. It was a giant pink dildo with a rubbery coating covered with dozens of tiny bumps—ribbing designed to create maximum stimulation for a girl's pussy.

"Not so fast, sweetie. I refuse to disappoint my partner here. You're getting punished," Drummond growled. "You'll put this up your cunt and pump it in there hard and fast until you gush all over it. Oh, and I'll be taking video of every precious second of it." He handed the trembling girl the shaft and switched it to 'On.' That's when she realized it wasn't just a dildo. It was a humongous vibrator.

"Please don't make me," she gasped.

Drummond waved his gun at James now, who was still in shock.

"You can help your girlfriend get in the mood, slugger. Come up behind her and cup her cute tits. You can whisper encouragement in her ear as she strokes and fucks herself with the vibe. And by the way, I'm not asking."

James glared knives at the men holding them captive, but he decided to do as the corrupt officer told him. The young man ran a hand over his sandy-colored hair with a shudder and got to his feet. Then he approached Lakyrra from behind and reached around, gently cupping her breasts. He hated how he could feel the sticky cum of their captors on the palms of his hands as they slid around her perfect mounds. He kissed the back of Lakyrra's neck.

"It's all right, baby. Stay with me. We'll get through this," he murmured. Lakyrra tried to be brave. James' warmth and presence did help, despite how degrading this felt. She slowly penetrated her sex with the vibe, feeling the throbbing vibrations deep in her snatch when she finally impaled herself fully on it. Biting her lip to stifle her moan, she used the fingers of her other hand to start playing with her clit. She furiously rubbed at her aching, hyper-sensitive clitoris with the one hand even as she thrust the vibrator between her cunt lips with a steady rhythm. James could feel her nipples harden up with arousal beneath his hands. It disturbed him, the way her hardened nipples sent a fresh wave of blood pumping through his cock.

'No. This is so wrong,' he thought bitterly.

What followed turned into this oddly alluring yet obscene sight—the beautiful, sexy, naked young woman with her face covered in cum, moaning for the delight of her two captors as she fingered herself and fucked herself with the enormous pink shaft. Lakyrra couldn't believe this was happening. Only one thing kept her grounded. One person.

James.

His tender kisses along her neck, his breath against her skin, they kept her from completely dying of shame.

"Don't think of those bastards," he whispered. "Remember, no matter what happens, I love you. These pathetic dregs of humanity don't even matter, baby. Nothing they say or make us do says anything about who we are...just about the demons inside of THEM." He kept murmuring soothing words as he kissed her neck, and the two cops let him. Perhaps it was because they were enjoying Lakyrra's display so much that they simply didn't care.

Now, finally, the aroused teen felt her cunt cream coating the entire vibrator. She thrust it up again, deep inside her sex. Her fingers rubbed and stroked her tiny clit until...oh god! Her head flew back as her eyes rolled up, and she came...hard...cunt muscles clenching up around that pink dick as if it were a real man's cock.

"Turn and give your boyfriend a sloppy kiss," Drummond growled.

Lakyrra turned, her face still gorgeous even covered in the glistening cum of two other men. James didn't even hesitate. He cared about her and he didn't want to give these two depraved men any excuse to hurt her. He leaned forward, kissing her with all the love he had for her, not caring about anything except the taste of her. Their mingled saliva finally cleansed the nasty taint of their captors' seed, and then they kept on kissing until Lakyrra rode out the rest of her orgasm. The vibrator fell from her trembling fingers as the girl sighed. Sure enough, the length of the entire pink vibrator was soaked with the girl's fluids.

Drummond grabbed the girl's arm and yanked her to her feet.

"That's enough lovey-dovey crap. Congratulations, slut. You did a good job soaking our big toy with your juices. I think you've earned a reward."

"R-reward?" Lakyrra said, still in a daze. James stood up behind her.

"We've done everything you asked," he said. "Please stop this. Let us go."

Drummond smiled, a curve of the lips that gave no warmth and certainly no comfort.

"Shut up. Now here's what's going to happen. First, sweetie, you gather up as much of that cum as you can with your fingers. I want to see you licking our jism off of your fingertips until you can't get any more of it. THEN and only THEN, I'll let you and your boyfriend take a shower together and clean yourselves up. Got it? Say 'Yes Master, this slave bitch understands.'"

With a groan, her cheeks blushing anew with humiliation, Lakyrra sighed. "Yes Master, this slave bitch understands." She took a swath of cum from her forehead and licked it off of her fingers. She proceeded to 'groom' herself like this until only cum-encrusted residue remained over most of her face and upper body. As for the mingled cum in her hair, there wasn't much to be done for it. It would take a thorough shower and rinsing to get the nasty muck out of her once silky-soft tresses.

"Please may we shower now, Master?" Lakyrra felt a pinprick of hope when Drummond nodded as he pulled up his pants and buckled his belt.

"A few stipulations first though."

They sat Lakyrra and James on the edge of the bed, side by side, both teens still naked, while the slender girl tried not to think about the sticky cum seeping from her pussy. She knew none of this was James' fault, but what if he'd gotten her pregnant? She tried to refocus her mind on Drummond as he seemed to make his intentions clear.

"If you promise to say nothing to a single soul, we'll let you get cleaned up and take you back to your car. Do we have a deal?"

James and Lakyrra exchanged hopeful looks. Their fingers entwined as they held hands to comfort each other. Both teens nodded.

"Ok, ok! We understand. Please, we won't say anything, we promise," James begged and Lakyrra shook her head up and down, tears leaking at the corners of her eyes.

Seemingly satisfied, his hands folded across his chest, Drummond jerked his chin in the direction of the bathroom.

"Get in there and shower. Take your time and clean yourselves up thoroughly. We'll inspect you to make sure there's no evidence left on you before we take you back to your car. Got it?"

"Yes Sir, we understand," Lakyrra said.

**********

A few minutes later, James and Lakyrra were in the shower together. Lakyrra stood still, shell-shocked and hardly able to move. She was just processing what had happened to them. Meanwhile James tenderly used the soap to cleanse her body, even her sex. She just stood there mumbling to herself, her eyes growing more and more distant as he used the washcloth to wipe away the leftover cum in her most intimate place.

"Hey baby, look at me. Lakyrra." The girl's eyes returned to the present. She choked back a sob and hugged him tight.

"I love you James." Her tears mingled with the spray from the shower, lost in the watery torrent.

"I love you too, Lakyrra. We'll get through this, baby. Stay with me. Don't check out on me. Not yet. Not until we get to safety."

"Safety?" Lakyrra wondered. "Who knows what they'll do next? They'll probably take us out into the woods and just shoot us!" The naked girl was trembling now, her willowy figure ready to break apart like a fragile sculpture. The young man hugged her back, kissing the top of her head as she sobbed and burrowed her head against his chest.

"SSHHH...I won't let that happen, baby."

Now to Lakyrra, given everything that had already happened, given that he was just as helpless as she was in the current situation, James' promise seemed to be just a string of empty words...except for one thing. There was a passion in his voice that was stronger than before. It was as if, despite the trauma of what they'd just experienced together, he was straining to be stronger—strong enough for the both of them. She pulled back and looked into his eyes. She saw a strange kind of courage in them, burning like some unquenchable flame.