From Best Friends to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today was the day I realized how much I really love you, Lakyrra, that our souls—whatever you want to call it—might as well be bound together. Those monsters can hurt us, but they can't break us. I...won't let them." Lakyrra saw the boy she'd known since childhood struggling inside himself, diving deep to find courage that maybe he'd never known he was capable of.

Finally the two teens stepped out of the shower and dried off with the towels on the nearby rack. They opened the bathroom door and walked out into the main room of the cabin. There, stunned, they saw a scene which didn't seem like it could be remotely real. Someone had taped the walls, furniture, and floors over with plastic sheeting. Officer Drummond and Officer Hernandez stood side by side, and Drummond was holding his gun.

"What...what's going on?"

"Sorry, little girl. You and your boyfriend, well, we never intended to let you live. We just thought we'd give you lovebirds one last shower together while we prepared the room...easier to clean up the bodies this way."

He raised the gun and fired.

Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, the bullet would have ripped through Lakyrra's chest. It didn't. The gun misfired.

There were a few precious moments of confusion on the part of Drummond. In that time James lunged for Hernandez' gun. The cop might have been better trained, but James had the strength of youth and an insane surge of adrenaline erupting through his veins. His hand latched onto Hernandez' wrist, whipping the gun sideways as the gun went off. Drummond crumpled to the floor, clutching his chest as a dark stain blossomed through his uniform.

Lakyrra's own fight-or-flight instincts leapt into action—and she chose to fight. The young woman lunged forward just in time. Hernandez knocked James back with an elbow to the face, wrenching back control of the gun. But the young woman was already on him like a hellcat, leaping onto his back and clamping hard around his neck and torso. Her thrashing weight sent the two of them toppling backward onto the couch. As the corrupt cop and his captive went down in a tangle of limbs accompanied by shouts and shrieks, James recovered and surged to his feet. The gun went off again as Hernandez aimed the weapon at James. Lakyrra's flailing nudged Hernandez' aim wide of the mark, and then James was on him, wailing on the sadistic man with a flurry of fists. It was only after Hernandez' body went completely limp, with the smacks of James' blows and James' heavy breathing the only sounds left in the room, that Lakyrra finally moved to stop him.

"James. James! It's all right." It wasn't, not really, but they were alive...and that would have to be enough. The two teenagers, naked and bloody, hugged each other tightly. Then they kissed, long and deep, their tongues swirling together as Lakyrra sighed. Primal instinct still raced inside the boy and girl as they broke apart from their impassioned kiss, sanity and reality slowly reasserting themselves, their foreheads pressed together as the teens tried to catch their breaths.

"We have to get help," Lakyrra sighed.

"I know." James wiped a tear from Lakyrra's face. "We're going to be all right, baby." His voice hitched, tears in his own eyes. "You were incredible, girl. I've never seen you so fierce."

She was smiling and crying at the same time. She just wrapped her arms around him and clasped him more tightly than ever.

"You were kind of a badass yourself," she whispered, rubbing his back and relishing in his scent, his warmth, which made her start to forget the nightmare that would take months, if not years to heal.

**********

EPILOGUE:

Somewhere near the Varden University campus two years later...

As Lakyrra sashayed into the apartment's bedroom wearing a bathrobe, Lakyrra gave James her most seductive look.

"You're sure your roommate's not getting back from his game until tomorrow?" she whispered.

"I'm sure," James said, his eyes smoldering. He sprang up, his cock hard underneath his boxers, but something in Lakyrra's look stopped him. Today was the two-year anniversary of that awful day. The one they'd never fully forget. Lakyrra put a delicate finger to his face, gently tracing the outline of his lips.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything, baby."

"Do you think things happen for a reason? Did what happened to us two years ago...I don't know, maybe this sounds stupid...are you glad that it happened, in a way...?"

He stroked her cheek. Drummond was dead and Hernandez would never, ever leave prison, so they'd found a sort of closure, but he wouldn't use 'glad' to describe it. Still... "Glad it happened? You mean because it made us realize how much we really meant to each other?" She nodded.

"I don't know," he admitted. "I do know one thing," he murmured, kissing her softly on the lips. "That night I realized I could be much more than just myself. I became a better person that night because of you, Lakyrra. And yes, we have the scars from that night. Those will never go away, not completely...but we have something more important. Each other. And I...I wouldn't trade that for anything. If I had to go back to relive that day in order for us to still be together right here, right now...I would."

Lakyrra's brown eyes glistened with emotion. "That's why I love you, James. You say the right thing when I need to hear it. You give me strength when I need it." Now she gave him a winsome smile, trying to turn the serious moment toward the more amorous direction they'd originally intended. "You are SO getting lucky tonight," she purred.

And now the gorgeous girl shrugged out of her bathrobe to reveal that she was wearing nothing at all underneath. James wanted to suck on those pert nipples and caress those perfectly shaped breasts. His mouth dove for one, tugging her nipple into his mouth as he lowered his boxers.

"Ohhh god," Lakyrra sighed as he suckled on the other nipple just as fervently, his hand dipping to her sex to teasingly stroke her clit.

"I can't wait to fuck this pussy," he growled.

"First things first," she purred back at him. Now Lakyrra knelt down and grasped the base of her fiancé's cock. Her mouth smothered that shaft, slurping loudly as she pumped her mouth up and down, up and down. James groaned quietly, his hands playing with her hair. Soon he had one hand bunched tightly in her tresses, holding them away from her face as she gurgled on his shaft, squeezing her lips fervently around his dick until she was taking him almost balls-deep. She looked up at him briefly as her tongue cradled the underside of his manhood. Her cute face bobbed back and forth until drool and pre-cum seeped down her chin, making a beautiful, glistening mess.

"Oh god. Baby, you keep that up and I'll blow. Ease up, ease up." She stood up, still grasping the base of his cock as she threw him a wicked grin. More pre-cum glistened on her lips.

"Getting you to 'blow' is kind of the whole point," she smirked. He shut her up with a violent kiss, pushing her back onto the bed. Before she could even protest, he was lapping at her delicious quim. His tongue slipped between her folds, stroking her intimate place with a love that had endless energy. He nibbled on her clit, wresting a low moan from her lips, and then he teased her nerve bundle some more, until she was quaking underneath him.

"Please, James. I need your cock inside me," she whimpered.

With a feral growl, the young man slid between her legs. His shaft slid into her core as seamlessly as puzzle pieces fitting together. He felt her cunt clench up greedily around his pumping manhood. He grunted, cupping her face and kissing her with unstoppable hunger as he began to fuck her with a brutal pounding. The loud smacks of their bodies joining together again and again could probably be heard one apartment over...but they didn't care.

"Uh! Uh! UH!! Fuck, your pussy feels amazing."

"So does your cock," she panted, her breasts shaking with the force of his plunges. "Now shut up and fuck me. Fuck my brains out." She groaned as the kiss of the man she loved obliterated her next thought, all of it swallowed up by one sensation after the next, until he reached down, stroking her clit each time he pulled his shaft half-way out of her damp heat. Minutes later he wrested the climax from her willing body. She would have screamed out and awoken half the residents on the floor if James hadn't clamped a hand over her mouth.

"UHHHH!!" Lakyrra moaned, her breasts trembling as her body convulsed around his shaft, pulling him over the edge right along with her. James groaned as his cock spurted deep inside her, filling her with his warm, loving seed.

*************

THE END

*************

I hope you enjoyed the story. Remember, be willing to indulge your fantasies a little, even the darker ones. This is just a fantasy, nothing more and nothing less.

*Quick disclaimer: I do not approve of any of the illegal acts depicted in this story.

*Quick confession: In case readers are curious, this story is loosely based on a true story about a corrupt cop forcing couples to have sex.

~gaggedKitty