All Comments on 'From Bitch-Sister to Lover'

by Ghostwind

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good but short

Good story, but short.

I understand the feelings of Bobby about his sister Lexi because I live that.

Maybe a sequel?

Good Job.

5* for you.

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Three stars

I agree with the comment that you need to develop your characters more. That would have made the story more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, more personal details and more physical and general details. A different start but better finish. I hope you add another chapter as Lexi should be able to arrange some nice settings and circumstances were they can screw each other nice and slow to big powerful orgasms. Hopefully, their friendship will bud and get very strong. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

I don't agree with everyone complaining about the personalities, it was a great story, allthough the start should've been different. 4/5

crescenthammercrescenthammerover 7 years ago
Good read.

I gave you a 4. I would have given you a five if not for a couple of word usage mistakes: 'and pleaded I with me to stop.'; 'Setting it to picture mode, I snapped my sister's cum-strewn face.' In the second one did he hit her with the camera? A little confusing. Sometimes when I see such mistakes I wonder if the writer left out a thought.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

After a bit, I really got to like the story .... and as it progressed, Lexi admitting she was awful all those years and now they have opened a new chapter via sex. I think the next chapter should be about they getting closer and having loving sex not just rough sex. I think Lexi would like being slowed loved and screwed slowly to build to a huge orgasm. They should do it often and in differemt settings. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A difficult read, despite being just one page.

The brother is a loser psycho, the sister is just ... inexplainable, as is much of the story. The story development and rationale is weak, and it's hard to feel any sympathy or identification with either of the characters. When the characters have multiple "snaps" in such a short story as a vehicle to explain motivational shifts, it's an indication of a weak plot or insufficient story development. Still, there must be a number of angry, frustrated brothers out there, as indicated by the number of people who favorited this story. Scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amusing...

I find it quite amusing to see anyone attempt to critique something they cannot do or haven't done, besides it was just a bit of fun now wasn't it?

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Well Done!

I almost stopped reading when big brother pulled a knife on his little sister. I don't like excessive violence in these stories. I like to think I've learned a little about human nature in my 60+ years and for Anonymous (whoever it is who is hiding behind that title) to find the sister's reaction a mystery tells me that he/she knows little about the subject. But to the point at hand, this story was short and powerful in my estimation. I ended up liking it quite a bit. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weird

I experienced something similar to that in 1969 when I was tripping on acid. It was as stupid then as your story is now. Reality check!!! Next time try to incorporate a unicorn and a leprechaun to add some believability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this was good but too much violence

Most people don't want violence while getting off. It made me feel bad for the imaginary girl and I almost lost a boner

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago

he should have kept walking--leopards don't change their spots

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF WAS THIS....TRASH

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[23.10.22]

Sexcellent story!

11/10!!!!!

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

That was pretty intense. Well written.

To anyone complaining about the knife, I think it was written in to illustrate how angry he was, and how his love for his sister wouldn't allow him to hurt her. Not the way I would have written it, but it was VERY effective in getting the point across.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous