All Comments on 'From Duchess to Concubine Ch. 03'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Oooooooooooooooooo!

Bring on Otto! Queen Elise rocks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
???

How can this in any way shape or form...could be consider by the author as a Romance Novell is beyond my understanding....I sugest you change the category to the Nonconsent.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
(as usual) I have questions

Tell me the truth: What do you have against Mona? First you have her married to a Duke who's a stubborn asshole and as a result loses his dukedom to the King. Then you turn her from a duchess to the King's concubine. Now she can't have a husband or children (the Queen has made it clear what would happen if she did). The Queen reminds her daily of how far she's fallen,You write in that the king makes her a "crowned concubine" which pisses the Queen off enough to get her sent to this Lord Mayone who's son will now abuse her and treat her like an animal for the next 4 months. All this and what was her sin? She married an asshole. She is not a bad person, why do bad things keep happening to her? I hope you're writing in some sort of happy ending for her: after the abuse and indignity you've heaped on her, I think she deserves it. One last thing: the Queen's orders to Lord Mayone are in violation to the King's orders to Lord Mayone and it appears that he is following her orders instead of his (except for leaving no visible scars (at least no physical ones; I'm sure they'll be plenty of emotional ones). Aren't the Queen and Lord Mayone committing treason, given that the King's word and instructions are law? Did you consider that? What's going to happen?

(used to be lieroticareader99)

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Also

The instructions from the King were explicit: Kindness, gentleness, and in the condition in which she was delivered. Pregnant with some guard's or daughter is not that condition. Please please please let Lord Otto and the Queen get what's coming to them. Or maybe Mona can talk them into not committing treason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous