From Duchess to Concubine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers

At this point the courier said. "Lord Mayone. There is a private missive and package from Queen Elise. I was instructed to give you the parcel and allow you to read the epistle within."

Suddenly Mona felt quite a bit more apprehensive. Lord Mayone took the package opened it. Stared a moment at the contents and then read the letter. Mona noticed that once Lord Mayone was finished reading, he got the most evil look upon his face. He eyed Mona up and down with obvious lust.

His next words were a surprise. "You lovely ladies must be quite weary from your long trip. Why don't you take some time to freshen up. Follow these guards. I have matters of state to attend to today. We will deal properly with King Peter's superb gift on the morrow."

The suite of rooms given Mona and her ladies in waiting were quite impressive. The ladies gave Mona a soothing bath in the enormous tub. To the trio's utter delight there was a third spigot in the tub which dispensed a variety of perfumes. After bathing and massaging Mona they dressed her in a clean t dress. Shortly after Mona finished dressing a sumptuous meal arrived. The women ate with gusto. Before going to bed that night Mona told her ladies "I still have trepidation about tomorrow and Lord Mayone reminds me of a toad but he does know how to treat a guest."

The next morning, after everyone ate a marvelous breakfast in a lavishly appointed dining hall. Mona and her ladies in waiting watched as the entourage which had brought them to Fretho drove off. They were alone and in alien hands. As soon as the entourage had vanished over the horizon Lord Mayone summoned the women to his throne room. Mona smoothed out her brief dress and tried to look her best even if her heart was not in it.

Seated next to Lord Mayone was a young man whom, to Mona, appeared positively evil. He looked to be just past the age of manhood had a hawkish nose and a sharp chin. One could see Mayone's features in the man's countenance.

"Greeting Fair Mona, ladies" said Lord Mayone. My I introduce my son Otto. It is time for you all to hear the contents of Queen Elise's letter. I wanted privacy for this. Scribe! Read the missive."

A scribe stepped forward and opened the letter with Queen Elise's royal seal. There was no doubt that the letter was genuine. "Dear Lord Mayone as a personal friend of long standing I send you greetings. I ask that you give this letter serious consideration. My husband has sent you a gift in exchange for a debt. It is of my opinion that you should treat this gift as livestock. Perhaps she will make an enticing pet for your son Otto. I am sure that your son could have hours of fun training and teaching this fine filly. However flawed she may be, Concubine Mona is quite attractive. I am sure that you will find uses for her as well. I have enclosed a collar for your use. In my opinion it is the only thing she need be clad in. My husband has developed an affection for this strumpet. Worse she has dared return his affection. She seems painfully ignorant of her proper station in life. It is my considered wish that you great Lord Mayone remind this wench of her proper place as chattel. I trust that in four months time, after your ministrations she will be suitably chastened and will no longer seek to alienate my husband's affections.

Sincerely, Elise Queen of Herin."

Otto And his father leered at Mona in a most disheartening way. Mona felt the world spin about her. She never imagined that Queen Elise could be so cruel!

Lord Mayone spoke. "My son and I are quite predisposed to taking Queen Elise up upon her offer. There is a protocol involved with housing concubines that is actually a bit burdensome." He turned to address Mona's ladies in waiting " You ladies will be given very nice accommodations for the next four months. Enjoy your stay." They were led from the room. "As for you Fair Mona. My son has just come of age. Your charms will be most appreciated by him but I am sure that he will have occasion to share you with me. Queen Elise is a very dear friend of mine. I do so enjoy pleasing her."

Lord Mayone lifted a beautifully ornate collar from the box Queen Elise had sent. He handed it to Otto and said,

"Son I do believe that you need to properly collar and prepare your pet. She is yours to do with as you please for the next four months but you may not permanently mark her or scar her. Do you understand?"

Otto retrieved the collar from his father's hands and said "Yes father. I will treat her better than any other livestock that I own."

Otto rose from his char and approached Mona. He was not much taller than Mona but he was broad and well muscled. He did give the appearance however that as he aged he would become just as thick set and obese as his father. He was already nearly as ugly. Mona's skin fairly crawled as Otto neared her. Otto spoke.

"You will simply be called Pet. Like a pet you shall be kept naked. Like a pet you will sleep at the foot of my bed. Unlike a pet I will make use of you often. Perhaps my friends will enjoy some time with you as well." Mona wanted to slink away from Otto's foul touch but Otto nodded at a guard and the soldier leveled his weapon at Mona. Otto reached for the fasteners on Mona's dress. With a ruthless efficiency otto set to the task at hand. In a few moments Mona felt more naked and exposed than she had ever felt before. Her garments were thrown into a small pile. Mona was compelled to kneel on the floor while Otto fastened the collar about her neck. While she was kneeling Mona saw Otto reach for the fastener on his pants. It promised to be an absolutely dreadful four months.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers
12