All Comments on 'From Duchess to Concubine Ch. 05'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this! Thank you for giving them a Happily Ever After. I love Mona. I also loved how Elise ended up. Elise gave up Peter's love, but Mona earned it. I loced that Peter kept them both. Thank you for the wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seems unlikely.

He considers the word of a lowly groom greater than that of a Queen and a Lord? Okay...

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
A great ending to this story!

I really enjoyed this story. Everyone got what they deserved, especially Mona's ex-husband (he deserved to lose his balls), Lord Mayone and his son. I do like how the queen redeemed herself later, even if it took a punishment to get her to change her ways. to think that she an Mona could have had that type of relationship from the beginning, it shows how stupidly she acted. I'm glad that King Peter stepped up and took charge, rather than letting Lord Mayone get away with mistreating Mona. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I so love this story

Grazie! I was hoping Elise would never be the Queen again. But Mona has a great heart that caused the King to have mercy. I really like your stories with medieval themes. :) well I do like your other stories as well. Keep it up. Again thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it.But I like Elise to have a public humilation also, like holding a royal party for 4 months for all people in country and as a reply to humation for Mona giving Elise to please all people and earn tier forgiveness

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous