From Duchess to Concubine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that King Peter nodded at some hooded figures who had entered the throne room. The hooded men produced scissors and began cutting away Queen Elise's clothing. The queen screamed and struggled but was easily overpowered by the men. The queens beautiful but dirty dress was reduced to ribbons. Next her chemise, brassier and step ins were cut from Elise's slim and beautiful form. Queen Elise's golden haired quim was publicly exposed, a profound humiliation. Elise could not struggle too vehemently lest her ivory and tender skin be punctured. However, she never stopped pleading with her husband and proclaiming her apologies. King Peter listened to his wife's pleas stone faced, as though he were deaf.

In moments the naked queen was fastened to the frame by her legs as well as her arms. Queen Elise cried piteous tears and moaned loudly when the men started hacking away at her long and lovely blonde hair. She was completely cried out and all resistance was bled from her as the men lathered her up and shaved every hair on the beautiful queen's body. Not even her eyebrows were spared. When the king's enforcers had finished all Queen Elise possessed was her eyelashes. She was beyond even crying when she was led up the steps to the tower.

Mona watched the proceedings with mixed emotions, She was happy with the punishments meted out to Lord Mayone and Otto. She truly thought that Otto would learn from the experience. As to Queen Elise. Mona felt sad for her despite all the misery that Elise had caused her. But then Mona looked at King Peter and she knew that, when one considered the seriousness of the charges, he had indeed been merciful. Mona considered her current situation. No longer a concubine and now even beyond a Duchess. She was now a Queen and her future looked incredibly bright.

Coda

Mona had tried to postpone this day but even she knew that the time had come. It was the last formality of her old life to be terminated. After a quiet and sincere conversation with King Peter Mona had consented to be a witness to her ex-husband's castration. All of the turmoil she had seen as well as the glories of the last nearly three years had been a direct result of Rikard's arrogance and stupidity. Mona WANTED him to see her on her throne, wearing her crown, her belly great with King Peter's child.

She wanted Rikard to know that she had passed beyond him and was now with a man who truly loved her and cherished her. Although she shared Peter with Elise Mona had no doubt which of them King Peter favored. Elise's treason had stung her husband greatly. Elise was effectively chastened but Peter's passion for her had cooled as a consequence. Elise had, despite herself, come to confide in Mona. Sharing the same bed with King Peter had brought the two of them close. King Peter slept between them and tried to give both women equal attention. Both Elise and Mona reconciled themselves to seeing King Peter make love to one woman while the other watched. Queen Elise's hair had grown in just as lovely as before but it was still far shorter than it had been before the sentence against her had been carried out.

The one time Mona really did revel in Elise's debasement was when the queen was sent as a concubine to serve King Francis. Seeing her rival clad in the very same scanty garments she herself had worn, made Mona feel very good indeed. All subsequent reports were that Elise had been an obedient and submissive, if not especially cheerful, concubine.

Nowadays Elise hid her jealousy from Peter well but Mona could tell that Elise envied what Mona and King Peter now shared. It was very similar to what Elise and Peter had once had themselves. During Elise's year in prison and her four month exile serving King Francis as a concubine, Mona and King Peter had grown exceptionally close.

King Peter took delight in raising the daughter that Mona had borne by one of Otto's guards and was thereafter elated when Mona became pregnant with his own child. Elise was pregnant as well but no one was sure if the father was King Francis or King Peter. Having experienced the very same situation that she herself had placed Mona in had completely changed Queen Elise. She no longer saw Mona as a rival and something akin to friendship had sprung up between them.

Mona stared steadily at her former husband has he was brought into the plaza outside the castle where he once had ruled as Duke. Rikard was naked. He had lost weight in prison but still owned a paunch. Three thrones for three royals were set up in the plaza before the the brazier where some tools were being sterilized and others were being made ready to cauterize the wound. Peter had wanted to give Rikard a hideous hag the previous night to consort with as a man for one last time but Mona had prevailed upon King Peter to provide a young and comely lass. In compromise, Peter found a barren middle aged woman whom Mona deemed attractive enough. Rilkard would never know that his ex-wife had been responsible for this last kindness.

Rikard met her gaze, his eyes took in his former bride. Mona could not tell if the look in Rikard's eyes was one of contempt or one of resignation. In the end it did not matter. Rikard was tied to the frame provided and then inverted. Rikard had refused to make a last statement or to plead for mercy. As his life as a man was about to be taken from him, Rikard at last had developed the bravery and maturity of one. A nod from King Peter and there was the sound of Rikard's scream and the smell of burnt flesh. Mona focused intently upon the entire procedure. Rikard had passed out from the pain but woke a few moments later. The first thing Rikard saw was his own bloody testicles on a silver tray. King Peter had Rikard clad in a dress and sentenced Rikard to wander his former kingdom as a pauper, dependent upon the alms of the people he had once ruled. It was common knowledge that Rikard would find a hostile response.

Word of what had happened to Mona had spread from the castle to the countryside. A great deal of pity and sympathy emerged for Mona, whom her people had always admired and felt affection for. Elevating Mona to Queen had been a very popular move among the citizens of Remnia. It had elevated the position of King Peter among his vanquished population as well. Both were now greatly loved. Mona did not even shed a tear for her former husband as he staggered off. Instead she looked at King Peter. The sovereign returned her gaze and smiled at her. The love in his eyes was readily apparent.He then spoke words that Mona would remember and treasure always.

"Dearest Queen Mona." He said, "When I conquered this nation I never dreamed that my own heart would be captured by the most charming and beautiful of its inhabitants."

Mona returned King Peter's smile and her heart skipped a beat.

12