From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Defying her morality, she felt her legs go limp as she felt herself getting even more turned on. Her own body's response - racing heart, shallow breath, and fully aroused sensations -- simply was confusing her more. She shook her head as she attempted to regain control.

Edward's heart beat insanely fast as he watched the man move into his wife and start to slowly grind his crotch against her soft butt. He saw his wife stop and look over her shoulder at the man. But she did not stop him, apparently accepting the situation.

Then he watched in awe as she started meeting his little thrusts with her own! His breathing became heavy as the realization hit him - his wife was not just letting this man grind into her ass; she was actively reciprocating!

He sometimes fantasized about his wife taking it even further than just suggestive teasing. He had the occasional fantasy about another man, particularly, a younger man really peaking her sexuality and giving her ultimate sexual gratification. And now shamefully, the shocking and depraved image of her getting fucked in doggy-style flashed through his mind.

All his life he enjoyed making his wife happy. And he convinced himself that this particular fetish was another avenue to please her, albeit with a side benefit of flaming his own sordid desires. But that fantasy remained in the dark recesses of his mind. Prior to this visit to Cap d'Agde, he could never admit the sordid details of such a thing to his wife.

In part emboldened by the conversation with her husband, Susan had discovered another revelation - her own apperception she enjoyed not only this man's attention to her body, but also his alpha-male dominate attitude. As a successful professional woman, she was used to being in control. Her hips began acting on instinct, grinding back and forth, massaging Derrick's erection between her ass cheeks, trying to regain and not completely accede to his domination.

Looking down, she saw her breasts depravedly bulging from the tight top of her dress. She realized that the man's position behind her was giving him a great view down her chest. And as she moved the view was getting increasingly more obscene, nearly her entire breast on display. She could tell that it was just a matter of time before one or both of her nipples would be visible. Strangely, she felt her breathing increase, excited about the prospect of exposing her body to this man.

Dressed as seductively as she was in what anyone would call a 'come fuck me' dress, she knew what she was advertising. And she was ashamed to admit there was yet another wave of warm arousal passing through Susan's body at her certainty of the inevitable.

Once again Susan gazed at her husband to see what he thought of her willing obeisance to this man. To her surprise, he still showed no signs of disapproval.

Meanwhile, time seemed to stand still as Edward watched -- intently but nervously. With the man wrapping his arms around Susan from behind, Edward saw his wife turn her head and look back at the man with a devious smile. With his wife making no effort to move away, he watched as the two of them swayed rhythmically, his wife guided by the powerful arms of another man. It was simultaneously the most erotic and frightful sight, beyond what he could have imagined.

The man was dominating his wife, and it was clear...Susan was enjoying his attention. And before long, they were dirty dancing, connected together at their hips and swaying seductively to the sounds of the music.

As he watched the forbidden scene unfold, he tried to remember how he got to the point of even considering sharing his wife.

**************

Edward could pinpoint exactly how it all started -- how he began to have what most would consider...perverted thoughts and visions. After all, a man doesn't just wake one morning and say to his wife, "Hey, I'd love to watch you flirt with another man."

He was at a work colleague's house watching pay-per-view boxing when the friend's wife returned with her girlfriend after a night out. Andy's wife was dressed in a short black jean skirt, high-heeled boots, and a white top. She hopped on Andy's lap and greeted him with a long kiss.

As Edward watched from directly across, he noticed Andy's wife's skirt had risen obscenely up her thighs and her blouse had more than a couple buttons unbuttoned. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra.

Edward always admired women who were confident enough to go bra-free. His wife used to all the time when they were dating. But after their kids were born, she abandoned any such thoughts, settling on what society deemed appropriate. He wished she would once again. Did Andy know his wife went out braless?

"Did you and Chrissi have a fun night out, babe?" Andy asked finally breaking the kiss.

Chrissi was a statuesque blonde that worked in their office. She was an intelligent woman with a cute face and nice body, and at nearly 5'-11' tall, was particularly blessed with incredible legs.

"Oh yah! We REALLY had fun!" his wife said while stroking her fingers through Andy's hair. "I'll tell you about it when you come to bed!"

Edward noticed the emphasis on "really." As she uncrossed her legs to stand, she paused while looking at Edward, her legs spread slightly. "Wait! Is she not wearing panties?" Edward asked himself.

As Andy helped her up, she strode towards Edward. "Hey big guy!" as she gave a peck on his cheek.

Then turning to Andy, "Don't keep me waiting, Babe -- I have lot's to tell ya!" she said before turning the corner and making her way up the steps.

Edward turned to his friend, "Am I missing something?"

"Well, I probably shouldn't tell you. But you are my good bud, and I trust you," Andy whispered, and called Edward closer.

"We have an arrangement."

"Arrangement?"

"Well, it's like this. When she and Chrissi go out, and with Chrissi being single and all, they often attract and will have guys hitting on them, you know, buying them drinks and all. And by the time the night is over, she may end up having some fun."

"I don't understand. What do you mean 'fun'?"

Andy took a deep breath. "It depends. When she knows a guy is hitting on her, and she is interested, she may tease and flirt back. And it gets especially hotter when she dances. She loves to dance!"

Edward's jaw dropped as he tried to process what his friend just said. They had several beers, and he thought Andy should have not said anything further. Yet, he was curious about this 'arrangement.'

"And you allow it?"

"Well, 'allow' is such a possessive term. But yah, I guess I do," Andy admitted. "I do 'allow' her to go out and have fun. It is relatively harmless. She has a lot of fun doing it, she enjoys the attention, and it stokes her ego."

"I bet it does!"

"Look, I probably said too much already. I blame it on the alcohol."

Edward paused for a moment. How could a married man think like that? And why was he admitting this to him?"

"Aren't you concerned that her flirting may lead to more?" Edward asked, still befuddled by his friend's admission. "I mean, you're not saying she makes out with another guy, right?"

"Well..."

"And what does Chrissi think? Is she 'in' on this?" Edward interrupted still astonished by this admission.

"Yes, she knows. Look, I know it may seem weird, but as long as she is honest with me, tells me everything, every detail, she can take it as far as she wants. Trusting my wife and giving her freedom to 'play' makes our relationship that much hotter."

"Play? As far...as far as she wants? You mean, sex?"

"As long as she is honest with me, yes. After all, sex is just physical. It is not the emotional or romantic connection that we share as husband and wife."

"Has she...I mean...tonight...with another guy?"

"Well, I don't know yet. I suspect I will find out soon! In the past, there was some heavy petting -- in other words, she has let guys feel her up. And there was that one time she stroked a guy's cock, through his pants, while at the club. But no sucking or fucking, at least not yet!"

"Your 'arrangement' is so unbelievable!" Edward stared at his friend; unable to process the confession he had just heard.

"I gotta tell ya, buddy, like you saw tonight, when she comes home she is on fire! And when she tells me all about her night out, we both get so fucking hot! It is such an aphrodisiac! We feel like teenagers again and usually end up having wild sex for hours!" Andy explained with a smirk.

"So if you don't mind buddy, I need to call it a night. I'm anxious to hear every detail about her night and I don't want to keep her waiting. But, keep this between us, okay?"

The drive home was a blur. It was not only odd that a seemingly happily married man would knowingly allow his wife to flirt and make-out with other guys, but it was also against society's 'rules.' How could his close friend sit there and have such a casual attitude and acceptance of his wife flirting with other men? Are they having marital issues? If they are, he certainly gave no indication -- and actually seemed proud of his wife's near infidelity. And how could he be so forward and honest about the subject, especially considering that they work together in the same office? He shook his head in complete confusion.

In the days following, his mind kept flashing to his buddy's wife in a bar, getting hit on braless and without panties, and making out with strange men. Although she had a decent enough body, she would not be considered a 'looker' by any means. And yet, somehow she just became so much hotter in Edward's mind.

And then he realized, for some strange reason, he found it bizarrely arousing imagining his own wife doing something similar. And that revelation gave him great pause, and it was something he knew he needed to keep a secret.

**************

Edward held, but could not drink from, his second glass of whisky, dazed but caught in the pure eroticism of the moment and oblivious to anything but the scene evolving before him. He could not believe how quickly things had progressed. Up to this point, it had been nothing more than a fantasy, or maybe some dirty talk or role-playing in bed.

His cock stood in rigid arousal, in perverted acceptance, as he watched a bigger man assume a dominant position behind his wife. The thought that his wife might actually enjoy a different lover and wrap her legs around him as he thrust into her was a supremely erotic image to him. But it had been just a fantasy...until now. Was that shamefully arousing scenario unfolding right before his eyes?

On one hand, his conscience and morals made him question pushing his wife into this taboo scenario.

But on the other hand, the naughtiness and lustful feeling of his fantasy coming true undeniably pushed his excitement levels to heights never experienced. And there was no way to hide his subliminal reaction. He could feel his heart beat insanely fast in aroused jealousy as he watched a stranger grind his crotch against his wife's soft butt. But seeing the satisfied look on his wife's face clearly enjoying the attention made it worthwhile, justifying the decision. And strangely, any feelings of regret or moral emasculation were being overruled by that deep thrill of eroticism, and his hardened cock was proof.

Meanwhile, Susan was surprised to feel the effect that her body was having on Derrick --his growing hardness pressing firmly against her ass. Prior to this holiday in Cap d'Agde, she didn't think she still 'had it.' She simply was not expecting to glean so much attention from men, particularly younger men, not because she was unattractive - she always drew the occasional look - but because she was a fifty-something woman.

So it was with surprise that she felt floods of excitement pulsing through her body from the power and control she had over this man that moment. And although she was gratified by the attention, and certainly adored what he was doing to her, she could barely grasp that she was allowing this to happen, especially right before her husband.

She once again looked over towards Edward wondering if he would be jealous at the attention she was receiving. She could see that he was a bit shocked by what he was seeing, perhaps even confused, but he still wasn't showing disapproval or embarrassment. There was still no hint of jealousy or that he wanted her stop. If anything, he seemed pleased. Perhaps there was some truth to his claim.

Susan was curious to find out what her husband's limit was. He said he wanted her to be open-minded about opportunities that could enhance her sexual experiences. But how far was he willing to let this go? While they had role-played with 'sexy talk' in the bedroom, they had never followed through further. Should she test his resolve...as well as her own?

And swallowing hard, she wondered what her limit was as well.

There was no doubt she was feeling extraordinarily naughty - undeniably enjoying the decadence of having a hunk of a man lust after her. Feeling desired made her feel particularly sexy. She decided at that moment...she wanted more.

Growing increasingly bold, she leaned into the man's embrace and began dancing with her hands in the air, and at times wrapping them around Derrick's neck. Looking back she could see that Derrick couldn't take her eyes off, and remained transfixed on, her chest. She felt his breathing get heavier. She knew that his position behind her allowed him a great view of her cleavage.

And she could tell that he was getting more and more turned on -- his increasingly growing cock pressing against her ass an unmistakable testimony to his hunger for her.

Edward saw Susan once again look over to him, but this time with at devious grin on her face. It was an unexpected turn in her demeanor.

While they had role-played in the friendly confines of the bedroom, it always ended there -- just a fantasy. And just a couple hours ago, his suggestion for his wife to flaunt, tease, and even flirt with another man brought a river of tears and unexpected emotions. But now here was his wife, more comfortable, more confidant, and looking sexier than ever as she flirted and teased this man.

On one hand, he found it intoxicatingly sexy watching this woman, who was a great wife and great mother, allowing herself to become a sexy vixen. Yet, this new naughty side of his wife left him confused. It was an erotic sight for sure, but he wondered - what had happened to his normally stoic wife?

Susan had never really openly admitted to wanting another man sexually. Was it now possible she was about to take things further than some harmless teasing? Why this man? He wondered if witnessing his impressive manhood 'in action' did nothing but further intrigue her. Was it her desire to experience a much larger, much more powerful, and much more dominate man?

His mind was going wild with thoughts about them together. It was confusing as hell for Edward. And yet through these confusing thoughts, one thing was certain...his arousal moved to the forefront and was completely undeniable - his hard-on tenting within his pants provided further evidence that his senses were being taken over by a lust for more.

Edward noticed his wife look back to him with what appeared to be a devious grin on her face. He wondered...could he be witnessing another fantasy become reality? Perhaps that's why he felt alive with nervous excitement; and why he just couldn't tear his eyes away.

Susan felt sexually powerful being able to dominate and excite another man. She continued to move seductively in front of Derrick, her ass continuing its massage on his cock. It felt so naughty, so forbidden, and yet, she loved it! It was had for her to admit, this erotic journey she was on, taken at the encouragement of her husband, made her feel so good about herself, and like a drug, she could not get enough.

She glanced again towards her husband and could see that it was having an effect on him as well - his lustful eyes following the moves of her swaying body. He clearly wasn't just condoning her actions - he desired this. There was little doubt he wanted more, and shamefully, so did she.

Edward watched as Susan once again looked over her shoulder making eye contact while the man continued mashing his crotch into her ass. Her eyes had a depth of lust that he hadn't seen before. They looked at each other, perhaps expecting the other to put an end to this, but neither flinched.

Just then Susan felt Derrick's hand trail up her leg past the lace tops of her stockings pushing her dress up even more. She let out a soft moan in protest.

She glanced again towards her husband and he suddenly gave her an affirmative nod. Had Edward really just given his approval towards her indiscretion?

And as the man's hand came within an inch of her pussy, it just about sent Susan over the edge. And those pearls! It felt like a dozen pierced tongues on her clit every time she swayed to the music! Her pussy was aflame and she was afraid one touch from him on her clit would cause her to lose all control.

Edward's heart pounded out of his chest and he nearly stopped breathing as he watched the man's hands roam over his wife's body, taking liberties without shame - a strange combination of emotions. The man was certainly confident and unafraid as his hands grazed from Susan's chest to her thighs.

As the man held her tightly against his crotch, she not only did not stop his assault, but actually appeared to be inviting him to grind against her, even meeting his little thrusts with her own! No longer was she just letting him take liberties with her body, she was now actively partaking in this erotic dance! What was she thinking, he wondered?

And he wondered if he should feel guilty for pushing his wife into this. But yet through the looming reality, feelings of intense pride and pleasure -- quite arousing pleasure in fact, dominated.

"I love stockings on a woman -- so sexy," Derrick whispered, his warm breath on her neck giving Susan goose bumps, which only served to turn her nipples into hardened nubs. Soon his roaming hands found their way to her chest.

She pressed back against him, arching her back, pushing back against his greedy hands. He could have asked her to spread her legs right there and she would have done so, no questions or sense of propriety whatsoever.

Opening her eyes, Susan looked down on her chest and noticed the top of her areolas had become visible. Derrick's arms and their movements unwittingly served to lower the front of her dress. Normally, her first instinct would be to pull her dress up, but not this time! To her surprise, her exposure mixed with a tingling sensation, not unlike what she had experienced earlier with the Frenchman.

As her tits rose up and down on the lowered front of her dress, she knew it was just a matter of time before her entire nipple would be visible. But she didn't care. The door had been opened and she wanted to explore this newly gifted sexual freedom. So there she was, her tits partially exposed, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. And, she rationalized; it was time to see if her husband was bluffing.

Instead of fixing her dress, she half turned towards him, arched her shoulders to show her breasts off to him. She moved both hands up along her torso and cupped each in her hands, lifting them slightly and easing them forward as if offering them to him.

Susan did not have to wait much longer for her unsubtle action to have an effect. Derrick's hands moved slowly up her sides. She gasped and her own breathing increased when she felt Derrick subtly pulled the top of her dress down. Immediately, she felt a little too exposed and vulnerable - like she had no control over what was happening. With her left hand, she moved to instinctively pull it up. This had gone to far!