From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, Edward was no longer doing the fucking. Instead Susan was fucking him. It appeared her bashfulness and embarrassment had waned. Instead, more and more mischief settled into those playfully sexy eyes of hers as she appeared to be slowly coming to grips with what she'd done, and slowly taking pride in it.

She pulled him close and flipped around. Susan wanted to be on top; SHE wanted to be in control. She straddled Edward on the bed and positioned the tip of his cock between her pussy lips, then eased herself slowly down onto her husband's cock. With her pussy enveloping it, she settled all the way down and then ground her mound ground on his pelvis.

"I bet he is pleasuring himself to you right now!"

She knew she should feel embarrassed. But the thought that Derrick and perhaps also the Frenchman may be masturbating to that memory fueled her arousal. A thousand competing indecent thoughts streaked through her mind, clearly turned on by her husband's words. And Derrick, the Frenchman, and now Miles led the lion's share of those thoughts.

Susan turned her head to the partially open door. She could see the reflection of her ass bouncing on her husband in the glass. Then her focus drifted through the glass, and there, just outside the door standing near the pool, at least two men and one couple stood watching. Susan's mind and body were so overcome with her desire she was completely oblivious to her surroundings.

Edward lay back and enjoyed the incredibly sensual view of his wife; her body coated with sweat, riding him hard, her hair hanging down her face and her tits bouncing up and down. But with others watching, he wanted to claim the dominant position on top of his wife, to prove to anyone watching she was his. Edward grabbed his wife and flipped her over.

Susan was at cruising altitude and surrendered to her husband's control, thrilled beyond belief at what the combination of her husband's cock and the public exhibition was doing to her. As he pushed into her forcing his penis deep into her vagina, the relief she needed finally came to her.

"There is someone right now outside our door in the shadows, no doubt getting off watching you get fucked," Edward said in between thrusts and grunts. "Do you like people watching, getting off to you, watching your tits sway, watching us fuck?

Susan did not answer but only grunted in response, her eyes squeezed shut, feeling like she was suddenly floating weightless in a dream.

She wrapped her legs around Edward and pulled him tightly to her. The thought of voyeurs watching sent chills pulsing through Susan's shaking body.

When Edward pulled back and slammed into her one more time, Susan felt a strong climax begin deep within her core. She lifted her hips and froze momentarily, but like a snowball that had been rolling downhill, the events of the day turned to an avalanche of sexual relief. She opened her mouth and sighed, letting a blissful orgasm sweep her away, her pussy clamping down upon her husband's cock, pulsating on it with each rapid beat of her heart.

Edward looked on as Susan's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her entire body convulsed, his wife's body reacting violently, bucking like he had never seen before. He could feel his cock being gripped all along its length as Susan's muscles squeezed and pulsed. He felt her clawing into his back, her body possessed as a monstrous orgasm took over causing his wife to writhe and squirm beneath him.

It was like nothing he had ever seen. And it pushed him over the edge as well.

Responding with a moan of his own, Edward pulled out and pressed deep into her once again as his penis pulsed and deposited his sperm deep into her womb.

Susan felt every burst of the cock inside her. In gratitude of receiving relief, her body shook, and her pussy tightened around him as he continued to hold her tightly.

Finally, out of breath and unable to hold himself up, Edward collapsed onto his wife, his pulsing penis still inside her throbbing vagina. He kissed her again and nuzzled her neck. They stayed that way until his penis shrank and slipped from her hole.

Edward rolled from between her legs, and pulled Susan to him. As her body continued pulsing from wave after wave of release, the little consciousness she had in the back of her mind wondered what the hell had just happened.

Edward looked at his disheveled wife. Her breathing was heavy, her hair and make-up a mess, her blouse open and rumpled, her skirt rolled in a ball about her waist. Still, Edward thought he had never seen her look more beautiful. He leaned forward and tenderly kissed his wife's lips. He felt her body still squirming, signs from the frantic activity of they just concluded.

"THAT was intense!" Edward breathed, trying to catch his breath.

Susan giggled at the absurdity of the understatement. "Holy shit! What came over us?" she purred, an impish smile crossing her tired face.

"Don't know, don't care, just know I loved every minute! Any regrets?" he asked, finally breaking the silence.

Susan drifted in a state of delirium, losing track of time as she lay on the bed, trying to recover from her body and mind having been completely overwhelmed by one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. The excitement of the evening - the drinking and dancing, and the fuck session with the ultimate sexual release - all combined to sap all energy from her body.

"No regrets!" Susan finally breathed, content in their post-orgasmic bliss.

They lay together, clutching at each other as their bodies convulsed in pleasure. Edward looked at his beautiful, sexy wife and kissed her once again passionately, thankful for everything.

"Sweetheart, you are amazing. But I have to ask, it looked like you a bit on edge when you returned to the table, it seemed, least as far as I could tell. Did something happen?" asked Edward.

Susan shrugged her shoulders. "Well, when I came off that bar after the craziest thing I have ever done...and then...well...let's just go to bed...we can talk about it later."

Susan nuzzled into her husband before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms, not wanting to admit that she had another encounter with Derrick.

To be continued...