From GF to Mistress

Story Info
GF starts taking control until she owns him.
779 words
4.07
73.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started so innocently. Kevin had been dating Sharon for a couple weeks when she suggested handcuffs in the bedroom. Kevin thought the idea was hot and let her handcuff him to the bed in which they had the most amazing sex ever. Every new idea she came with she made sure that he orgasmed better than before, in which she knew exactly what she was doing.

So little by little she kept suggesting new little things to spice things up. Next came a blindfolds, then came feathers, gags, each new item brought a new experience for him, and let her reach her ultimate goal of having the perfect sub. He had no idea of what her goal was, but he was loving each thing she did. Each time she tried something new he would have the biggest orgasm of his life.

Things kept going so well, he was always excited to see what was coming up next. He would be hard all day thinking about it. He even let her put him in panties full time as the fabric kept him hard and reminded him of her. She kept adding newer and sexier pairs to his collection, and each pair she added gave her that much more control over him. He had no idea that she was molding him into such a good slave.

This went on for weeks and kept getting better and better. One day she asked if he wanted an amazing orgasm, the best ever? Of course he agreed, she had him tied up on all 4's, gagged and blindfolded when he felt something new. Sharon was starting to rub something wet on his butt, then he felt her starting to push a finger in. He felt so confused but was overcome with how good it was feeling. She progressed to a couple fingers and was loving it. When she stopped he let out a soft moan of wanting more. That's when he felt both of her hands on his hips and something new pushing it's way in. He let out a groan as he felt it stretch him. But after it was in and she started thrusting it started to feel really good. She started to pick up a faster pace pulling his hips into her thrusts. He was moaning so loudly into the gag as she just smiled and kept going. Oh he felt a orgasm coming on, very different then he ever imagined. Soon he felt his cock start to quiver as he was starting to orgasm harder than he ever had. After he was done he felt her pull out of his now gaping hole. He felt her come to his face and remove the gag just to put his cum she had caught into his mouth, and she made him swallow it. She then whispered into his ear that now he belonged to her and he should address her as Mistress. He just nodded yes as he was worn out from the best orgasm he ever experienced.

After he woke up the next morning he felt something new on his cock, in which he discovered the new chastity belt she had placed on him. He started to look when Sharon called him into the bathroom. Once he was in she told him to kneel, as he was kneeling she explained his new role as her slave and he was to obey her fully now. His only response was yes Mistress. She then told him to open his mouth as she pressed her pussy to it and started to pee. She said that was going to happen more often and he would love her golden nectar. And if he was a good boy he would receive more orgasms like the night before. She then gave his locked up member a light pat and told him to wait in the room.

He was kneeling in the bedroom when she emerged with a small purple plug. She explained it's purpose to keep him ready for anal play and should remind him of her. She had him bend over as she gently put it into his awaiting hole.

She then let out a small giggle, and said this was the type of relationship she desired and she was happy he could be the one to give her that. She told him that she loved having him, and wanted to keep their new arrangement going forever. He just let out a big smile as he was happier in his new life than he had ever been before, and he knew that this was what was meant for him in life. To be a owned.