All Comments on 'From Heels Fetish to Cock-Sucking'

by heelsfan1980

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 11 years ago
Terribly erotic!

You are a born writer. This is one of the hottest stories on Literotica to date. You MUST write more. And do not keep us waiting. That's an order!

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

oh my god so sexy ,i loved this story ,you must write more soon please

amylin456amylin456over 11 years ago

nice story... erotic...enjoyed..

HighHeeledHoneyHighHeeledHoneyover 11 years ago
If Only

Loved it as it sounds very much like my own history of crossdressing......except for the end experience which I so crave and yet also fear! It would appear that our taste in clothes & shoes is also very similar which makes it so easy to imagine myself in this sexy & humiliating position. Love it!

sissifyme220sissifyme220over 11 years ago
more please

I would love to see more to this story, it has a fantastic start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dreams do CUM True

Dangerously close to my situation. We r meeting soon

richfun71richfun71almost 11 years ago
Very sexy

Loved the story - please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Caught Out Again

I was dressed in my wifes seamed stockings and was lying on the bed when my neighbour appeared in the doorway. Alan said he had called but I obviously hadn't heard him. I froze and I just didn't know what to do. He just told me to stay on the bed and he climbed up next to me. He got out his cock and told me to open my mouth. I just stared at him and he told me to open my mouth again. He then asked me how I would like it if he told my wife? I quickly opened my mouth and he pushed his already hard cock into my mouth. He told me to suck and I did as I was told. This only lasted for about 5 minutes and he came in my mouth. He climbed off and told me that I should expect to suck his cock whenever he wanted me to. He comes round whenever my wife goes out. He takes photographs of me sucking his cock and with cum dripping off my chin so I just have to go along with whatever he says. This went on for months but one day my life changed. I was on the bed with Alans cock in my mouth and he had just started to cum in my mouth when my wife walks in. Alans cock came out of my mouth but he still continued to cum over my face. Jane went crazy and called me a fucking cum slut. I just didn't know what to do. She slapped my round the face and got cum on her hand. She told me to lick it off and then told me to carry on and clean up Alans cock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I just did what she told me to do and I didn't say a word. That was a year ago. I have never had sex with my wife since then. But she dresses up in her corsets, tight satin wiggle skirts and 6 inch heels,her make up is perfect and Alan comes round and she will sit next to him, get his cock out and order me to my knees. She then starts kissing him and then tells me to suck his cock. This is my job almost every day now. and she squeezes his balls and wanks his cock into my mouth. After I have swallowed and cleaned up his cock, they both usually go out for dinner or a drink. When they get back, Jane likes making me watch while she gets down on her knees and sucks Alans cock. I watch her candy floss pink lips going up and down his cock and I watch as she swallows another mans cum. This is now my life. Jane says she is quite happy using me and abusing me while she fucks and sucks Alan cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Heels & Hose

I meet up with the man in the house next door as we are both cross dressers.We both are trans as to say we are women with dicks.We get together to dress and help with each others make up.And fucking and sucking all most always happens.We both are cum lovers.We both are dressed and ready for sex.I find my self down between his stocking covered leggs with his long fat cock down my throat face fucking me.But tonight a special friend will join in to make it a threesome.I never had a black cross dresser fuck me or suck a black cock.But there i am deep throating a cock and a nice black cock filling my ass pounding hard.Mymouth is filling with cum i am swallowing as fast as i can.Now my mouth is filled with ass to mouth black cock and all his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it was great. I liked thefact that a bottom tranny isn't abused. Properly coffered with a sensual erotic fashion taste. The top was incontrol and put the bottom to work. Everyone was sexually gratified. Would enjoy a series especially with the adventures and sexual exploits of the rossdressing tranny bottom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous