From Jenny to Mei Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The line of poor sick people had started forming again and they couldn't go on with what should have been a private conversation. She figured they would pick up the thread in a few minutes or at lunch and went back to receiving patients, checking them in, double checking their paper work and moving their files on to be distributed to the doctors. She had no need for the rubber band to remind her to be kind, it seemed to come naturally today. Each feeling of the embroidery on the blouse brushing her nipples made her think of her dreamy master as did each time the ruby settled in the hollow at the base of her neck. When she thought of him she was nice. Every encounter was an opportunity to obey him.

Suddenly it was lunch and they all gathered in the small kitchen, doctors and nurses milling around the small space. Each had admired her clothing, some commented on the choker. They asked for details about the weekend and she told her about volunteering at the center. It shocked them more than the clothes had. "You?" said Judy, her incredulity an embarrassment to the others.

"Well," she said in a confusion of self-defense and pride, "It wasn't my idea. I didn't want to."

"Then why did you go? I mean, what does that mean? How can you involuntarily volunteer? I mean, it's, like, nice and all but just, well... so..."

Samantha came to her rescue. "Was it Philip's idea, honey?"

"Yes."

"That's so sweet," she said and deftly changed the subject to shoes and gifts. After a few minutes, Mei regained the conversation and said, "Carol, Judy, Samantha... I want you to start calling me Mei Chun, my Chinese name," she said.

"Uh... ok," said Judy. "Why?"

"I've decided that I want to reconnect with my heritage." That wasn't the reason, of course but it sounded contemporary.

"Say it again dear," said Carol, and Mei said, with her finger doing a bob in the air, "Mei; it goes down then up in tone." They repeated. "Then Chun is higher pitched and steady. It's got a bit of a 'W' sound, not really Chun like it's spelled but 'Chwun,' kinda." She felt awkward and self-conscious trying to get them to change the name they'd gotten used to but hearing Jenny all day was going to get her depressed.

"What does it mean honey?" asked Samantha.

"Mei is beautiful and Chun is spring."

"That's so lovely."

"I think it's time," she said. "My mother wanted to start fresh in America but I feel more like Mei Chun then I do Jenny now."

They continued to talk, admiring her skirt and shoes and pressing for details. Mei told all she could, skipping the whipping and bondage details. But Samantha got her alone a few minutes after they broke up to get back to work.

"Listen honey, you wouldn't think by looking at me that I was young once but when my man and I were in our thirties, we did some pretty wild things. When you said he owned you I knew what you meant." She pushed the employee door to the hallway open and led Mei out. "Am I right in assuming some pretty wild things happened this weekend?"

Mei was surprised and delighted to hear what she was saying. "Yes," she whispered, "He tied me up and did terrible things."

Samantha's looked at the ceiling, her eyes rolled back and she moaned a bit in remembered ecstasy. "Yes, that was wonderful. Those days. Anal?"

"Oh my god, that was so fantastic," she saw her coworker with new respect and friendship.

"Listen, don't tell these folks," she made a gesture with her head and eyes, "Your safe with me. Just remember, it can't stay this wonderful forever. He's got to have something else to keep you. You know what I mean? Real love and tenderness. You can't live on whips and dildos forever."

"I've got six months."

"Oh... well you can live on whips and dildos for six months. Then what happens?"

"I don't know. I've agreed to be his slave for six months."

"Oh lucky girl. Wish I were you," she said as she put pressure on her forearm. "What happens after six months?"

"I don't know?"

"Well, that's a good time to stop and reassess if it's for you. Does he have a fuck machine?"

"A what?"

"Oh, he'll get one if I'm right. It's... well... it's a machine that ... fucks you. I still have the one Raymond bought me and once a month or so we dust it off, oil it up and put it to work. He still loves seeing me squirm and watch that big black dildo ramming in an out of me. Thank god for Viagra." She gave a fulsome belly laugh and it started Mei laughing too. It was great to have someone she could confide in, and who would think it would be this old black grandma.

"Anyway, honey, you enjoy being his slave. Do whatever he wants but here is the secret. Every time you submit to him, you get stronger. Not that he gets weaker or anything, that's not what it's about. You become more alive and more in control of yourself. At least that's if he's doing his job. If you ever feel dirtier or depressed afterword than he's not doing things right. You have him come talk to Sammy if he gets confused. I've got twenty years under my belt and I can teach him a thing or two if he looses his way."

"Ok."

"One last thing. You need to understand that its not all cake and ice-cream for him. Being the dominant in this kind of relationship can be stressful. He's always thinking about you, all the time, and how to help you but he's dealing with something fragile and he doesn't want to break it. He'll make mistakes but just love him and support him."

"Wow Samantha, thank you. I'm glad to have someone like you to talk to."

"Come on... let's go back inside."

The rest of the day went more smoothly than any day at work ever had. She found that being engaged and attentive made the time fly and when the last patient had been processed and she was free to go, she lingered around and gave Samantha a hand filing until 5:15. She'd never stayed past 5:05 before.

"Bye, Mei Chun," Samantha said, "Tell me all about it tomorrow. I'm going to give Raymond a call and tell him to dust off the old work horse!"

##########

The taxi was waiting, same driver as in the morning, and it took her to an address on Market street only a few minutes away. "I'll be here at nine," he said and pulled away, leaving her with his card.

When she got off the elevator at the forth floor she was astounded at how fancy the place was. It didn't look like a gym but a hotel lobby, all marble floors, potted plants and recessed lighting. There were a lot of people coming and going.

She told the young, ridiculously fit woman scanning membership cards that her name was Huang and was here for an introductory interview.

"Oh hi! You must be Mei Chun. Let me see if Randy Williams is around... just a second." She let someone else take over and went down a hallway. Moments later a man, presumably Mr. Williams, dressed in slacks and a sport coat, came out to greet her. She followed him back and got the whole story on the gym. How it was the best in the city, how they had several around the world, all of which she could visit with her card and another ten minutes about how things worked and how Mr. Conners had left special instructions.

"What kind of instructions?"

"Oh, just that you were basically to have the run of the place. Any classes or instructors should be made available and that he was to be billed without regard to cost. Frankly, its music to a gym manager's ear."

'Wow, he hadn't been kidding,' she thought.

"Would you like a tour?"

"Sure."

They took fifteen minutes to look over the machines, the small pool and hot water spa. He had a female employee walk her through the locker room, shower area with steam bath and sauna then met him on the other side. He showed her the cafe where she could order anything and bill it to her gym card and then, the small shop with workout clothes and stuff like swim goggles and then finally, to the spa.

"Here you can get one of the best massages in the city. Karla here runs the spa and she knows about your VIP status, so by all means treat her as your personal attendant. You'll take good care of her Karla?"

"Of course Randy, my pleasure," said the trim, fiery red head. Everyone was fit and beautiful here, she noticed and felt a bit out of place. "Hi Mei Chun, I've been expecting you."

"Well..." she didn't know what to say.

"You're going to love it here... we can do anything a dedicated spa can do from nails to Botox, from body scrubs and facials to perms and dyes. Of course we specialize in massage, aromatherapy, waxing, tanning, and pretty much anything you can imagine."

Mei was awestruck, just looking at the bottles of creams and lotions and oils made her dizzy. And she could clear the whole place out. Did Philip really have any idea what a monster he was creating?

"Waxing?" prompted Mei.

Karla had a lot of Asian clients, most had no body hair to speak of and she knew what kind of waxing Mei was enquiring about. "Oh yes. Brazilian waxing hardly hurts at all and you'll look fabulous. Just leave it to me and we can do any shaping or trimming you want."

She reached for her phone, then decided to wait.

Karla continued, "Are you going to get a workout in and then return tonight or did you want to have time to think about it and schedule something for later?"

"Um... um... I think I have to see a trainer but when do you close?"

"Well I'm here till ten but Kenisha," she pointed to a young, of course, fit, black woman doing some restocking, "will be here till midnight."

"You're open till midnight?"

"Yes, the gym is open twenty-four hours but the spa is open from six a.m. till midnight. You'd be amazed how many women we have in here at eleven getting their nails done. No one has time anymore."

"Right," she said confused, 'why would anyone get their nails done an hour before midnight?' "I guess, um... how long does a massage take?"

"Well, half hour, hour or ninety minutes are the standard sessions."

"Ok... well, I'll come by at, say, eight for an hour, if that works?" She figured she'd need a shower and time to get dressed. "Can I get a waxing too? Will I have time?"

"Sure. Do you have a preference?"

"Preference?"

"Well, some ladies don't like a man to massage them and did you want deep tissue or hot stone or just a light oil massage?"

"Oh..." she had to think. 'Man, yes, of course she wanted a man's hands on her but then ... how would Philip react? Better not chance it.' "A woman please and just a light oil massage." By the time six months was up she'd have every combination of man, woman, man and woman, hot deep stone oil massage she could dream up.

"Wonderful. We'll be ready for you. Just see Erica there at the counter for your personal trainer."

"Thanks Karla."

"Your welcome, Mei."

"Oh... Mei Chun please Karla. Only my mast... my... boyfriend calls me Mei."

Karla looked at her, turned her startling grey eyes down for a fraction of a second and looked back, her smile having changed slightly. "Of course, I'm sorry."

"Oh... don't worry... you couldn't know and I feel like a jerk saying it but... well... thanks."

Everyone was so nice here. She started wondering if they all had blackmailers of their own. Before she asked about the trainer she bought a gym bag, sports bra and simple black outfit and sent a text: Can I get a Brazilian wax?

After she was done and at the counter waiting for the trainer the answer came back: 'Yes, but leave a little strip for me!'

'Super,' she thought.

For the next hour Eric, a really nice young black man, a triathlete, ran her through some machines that were designed to build endurance and firm the muscle groups she'd indicated she wanted to firm up. Squats, leg presses, and the like along with a cardio machine that was kind of like a step machine but went from side to side as well as up and down. By the time she was free of him, her second master, she felt each muscle in a new way, visualizing her anatomy, aided by the burning.

She showered, thinking how nice the place was and how she'd never be able to afford this. Then got dressed, replaced the pearls, and went back to see Karla.

"Hi Mei Chun. Who'd you have?"

"Eric, and he kicked my butt."

"That's what he's here for. Ready to get started?"

"Sure, I'm all yours."

"Did you decide on a waxing too?"

"Yes, please."

"Before or after?"

"First I guess," she figured get the pain out of the way and let the massage sooth her.

"Ok. This way to change and I'll be right in."

"Oh, so you'll be doing the waxing and massage?"

"Yes, I don't just stand at the register all day, I'm a trained massage therapist too."

"Oh great, I just thought you were the manager or something."

She turned and Mei was fascinated by her hair as it bobbed in a pony tail. She'd never seen red hair so silky and so ruby red before. It was gorgeous. She followed her a few steps into a changing room that had two doors. She stripped, locked the pearls in the locker, wrapped a towel around her and went in with the key on a spiraled band on her wrist. She wasn't there so Mei slid off the towel and got under the sheet and light blanket.

The redhead came in with a tray, set it down on a side board, turned the lights down and they discussed the waxing.

"So what shall it be? Smooth as a baby or shall we leave a little landing strip for your man?"

"I think a strip is what he'd like."

"A three-quarter inch wide landing strip it is. Are you ready?" She said taking a corner of the blanket in her hand.

"Sure."

Karla pulled the blanket to her ankles and brought over a stool. She rested her palm on Mei's mound, arm between her legs, as she turned to select some scissors.

"Are you coming from another health club Mei Chun?" she asked, carefully clipping her pubic hair with short meticulous snips.

"No, I haven't been to one since college."

"But your so thin and trim."

She felt a blush warm her cheeks. "No, just lucky I guess."

Mei never experienced a woman's touch on her vulva before. She didn't know what to feel, but was feeling it nonetheless. It felt weird, not unpleasant in the slightest, just warm, delicate, gentle and tinged with something that probably shouldn't be there in a spa waxing. She was certainly ok with a woman touching her, a visit to her gyno didn't gross her out like it did some other women, and she had no homophobia to speak of. Yet having this pretty woman gently run her fingers through her pubic hair and graze the skin of her pussy was disturbingly sensual. 'It's probably me,' she thought, 'Philip has really brought out my inner slut and I'm interpreting everything as sexual.' She tried to put the idea out of her mind, 'I mean this woman is a professional, sees dozens of women a day.' And indeed she saw that Karla was casually chatting on about the staff at the gym and who her favorite Zumba instructors were.

"Your tummy is so flat," she said, brushing the bits of black hair away. The trimming done it was time for the wax and Karla asked her to lift her knees and spread her legs a bit as she brushed cut pubic hair from her pussy. "And you have nice full lips, Mei Chun, really lovely."

"Thanks," she said, not really knowing anything else to say. She wondered, 'What do you say when a woman complements your pussy lips?'

Karla was careful applying the warm wax mixture to the outer lips of her vulva with a tongue depressor and immediately pressed a cotton strip into the wax, then firmly pushed and prodded it, depressing her labia firmly. 'No doubt about it,' Mei thought, 'man or woman it still feels really nice.'

"I bet he loves licking them... your boyfriend."

'What?!' she thought. 'Is this how people talk during a waxing? Or was this just her idle chit chat?' Was Karla, what?... trying to arouse her? Then an intense pain came racing to her brain as she ripped the strip off her.

"Sorry, Mei Chun. The sting will be gone in a second. And sorry for the distracting question. I've found nothing gets the mind off the pain to come better than getting people to think about sex."

"Ouch. Yeah, that hurt. So you weren't complementing my lips then?"

"Oh no," she said, holding the other strip glued to her pussy, "You've got beautiful pussy lips, thick and dark. I bet they hang down a bit when you really get turned on." 'Rip!' Mei's head went back and she moaned, basking in the pain. 'I'm going to have to teach Philip how to do this,' she thought.

"Tricking me again?" she said, squirming on the table and breathing quickly.

"Yes, sorry."

"So you're what? I mean if you don't mind the question."

"I'm a fit twenty-six year old, unmarried woman in San Francisco," she said as she pushed her clit hood to one side, looking for stray hairs. "You can guess what that means." She found some stubborn little hairs and pressed some deodorant stick looking thing along another strip. "You were going to say master when we first spoke, before you changed it to boyfriend right?"

"Yeah... it's kinda complicated."

'Rip!'

"Oh my god!"

Karla saw that this was turning her on, a glean of moisture beginning to show between the now puffy folds. She'd been with a few women, enjoyed it immensely and had developed a fetish for Asian women, their lovely thin bodies, tan skin, silky black hair, cute small breasts, devastatingly sultry eyes, exactly like this new member. But she couldn't become involved with a her. She'd get fired for sure if anyone found out. 'Too bad, 'cause this one would be a lot of fun,' she thought. Nevertheless, she gave her lips a quick gentle stroking, which could be accounted for as part of the waxing.

Mei felt the sensation of Karla's hand along her slit that time as it was intended. It was a sexual caress, no doubt about it. She felt a tingle run from her stinging lips up her spine.

"You were saying it's complicated?"

"Yeah but then when I learned what was expected of me it was so much easier. I just surrendered and it's been great ever since."

"Sounds wonderful. Is there any..." she was prompting Mei to go into more detail without having to ask but she just lay back waiting for her to finish her question.

"Oh, it's ok, you can ask me anything you want."

"Anything kinky?"

"Oh yes, he has this room with all kinds of stuff, most of which we haven't used yet. I'd never done that before and it's so intense."

"Wow, a whole room. I've always wanted to be with a guy who knew what he was doing. Not some stumbling amateur but someone confident who knew how to treat a woman." She reapplied strips to the now naked lips to be thorough and ripped them off one after the other.

"Oh god!" The cloth pulled on her lips as it took a few remaining hairs with it. "So your a lesbian? How can you do this job without getting distracted?"

"Oh, I'm not a lesbian, not strictly anyway. I'm more bi I guess. I don't hate men or anything, in fact I have a boyfriend too, it's just that I really like being with women. It's great if you haven't tried it." She was thinking how nice it would be to have dinner with this hundred pound girl, take her to a hotel and gently introduce her to the ecstasy herself. "Does it bother you? I can have Kenisha finish."

"No, it's ok. I just have never..."

"Had a lesbo admire your pussy?"

"Yeah, or given me such spectacular pain like that."

"Are you are enjoying it?"

"I'm embarrassed to admit it but..."

"But it's your master that you give your pain too right?"

"Yeah, I think it's the pain he would be jealous about."

"I hope he won't mind the pleasure part." Karla's bare fingers stoked Mei Chun's labia again. She had left the gloves off on purpose. Mei's dewdrops of wetness were warm on her fingers, slick and viscous.

Karla applied and ripped the other side again and further down her outer lips. "Maybe you could ask him?"

"Yeah," she distractedly said. "I... I don't know. Really, I'm so much his slut. He owns me. He gave me my necklace today."